Pure Blooded

The rage and the hating is reaching new levels today Uncle. Give it some though on why disappointment follows the day of great promise for the faithful.

So you didn't get the electric train you wanted for Christmas.

Stop projecting your rage on others. It's not out fault.

Being gleeful that those who believed in their government, their doctors, their family, and got the shot(s) and will probably be dead in 5 years is ....sickening to read.
There are people I care about...and they will probably die soon from being poisoned with a bio weapon. Y'all can feel all superior if you want. Me? I'll mourn the passing of loved ones.

pffffffffffffft

And fucking furthermore....your glee is about as sensible of wishing a whole state, like California, to drop into the ocean and dancing around all happy when those who live here are lumped in as ALL liberals when we don't have much choice who is "voted" in my thieving dems who have the system rigged and are suffering the fallout.

Grow the fuck up and use what little brain cells you have in those noggins of yours. SOME THINGS ARE BEYOND CONTROL. Being forced to be vaxxed or get fired and your family becoming homeless and living in a state that is corrupt to the core by the cabal is not something to fucking gloat about.

And fucking furthermore....your glee is about as sensible of wishing a whole state, like California, to drop into the ocean and dancing around all happy when those who live here are lumped in as ALL liberals when we don't have much choice who is "voted" in my thieving dems who have the system rigged and are suffering the fallout.

Grow the fuck up and use what little brain cells you have in those noggins of yours. SOME THINGS ARE BEYOND CONTROL. Being forced to be vaxxed or get fired and your family becoming homeless and living in a state that is corrupt to the core by the cabal is not something to fucking gloat about.
Gloating is the new pastime for the stupid enablers. They enjoy Americans intimidated and cancelled over political beliefs. Our government is now a fascist one and they are all in with an ass backwards evil patriotism that disagreeing with the government is somehow treason.

Somebody reported that one of the blood banks is asking for "untainted" blood........from people that never got the "vaccine" shot.

Apparently blood banks cannot use blood from people that got the clot shots.

Apparently the American red Cross is not very choosy where they get their blood from:

"Individuals who have received a COVID-19 vaccine will need to provide the manufacturer name when they donate. Upon vaccination, individuals will receive a card or printout indicating what COVID-19 vaccine was received, and we encourage vaccinated people to bring that card with them to their next donation. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom free and feeling well at the time of donation.

Eligible blood donors who do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood."

What you need to know about COVID-19 vaccines and blood donation eligibility

Growing numbers of people are asking for transfusions of unvaxxed blood:

‘SafeBlood’ Hardliners Want to Set Up Unvaccinated Blood Banks

Now I feel bad. Maybe we Pure Bloods should feel bad for the jabbies and the vaxholes.

I shall honor them for their sacrifice, and at some later point in time, avenge them for the lives that were given in the name of science.

My battle cry shall be ulcisci, qui sumebant in Vaccinum!

Now I feel bad. Maybe we Pure Bloods should feel bad for the jabbies and the vaxholes.

I shall honor them for their sacrifice, and at some later point in time, avenge them for the lives that were given in the name of science.

My battle cry shall be ulcisci, qui sumebant in Vaccinum!

I felt bad for them.....................for about 0.0000000000000000001 second.
Then I remembered how they treated everybody else.

Kharma is a bitch, ain't it?

After all, I was raised with "Treat others as you want them to treat you". So apparenlty the vaxholes want to be treated like toxic garbage.......since thats how they treat everybody else and lord it over people and use it for excuses to deny people the right to exist and buy food and rent a place to live.

Forum List

Back