Purchased this sixers ticket for a certain reason and now its looks like I wasted $300

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Back in November I was looking for a Sixers game to attend that would be nationally televised. So I was able to find a Game on 1/14, this friday that was scheduled to air on ESPN, Celtics vs Sixers. Last night I was looking at the NBA schedule and noticed ESPN decided to air another game because the sixers and celtics is not the appealing matchup they thought it would be. So I spent $300 for a lower level seat so I can be near the ESPN cameras and watch the postgame show and now its not going to happen. I am beyond irritated

Back in November I was looking for a Sixers game to attend that would be nationally televised. So I was able to find a Game on 1/14, this friday that was scheduled to air on ESPN, Celtics vs Sixers. Last night I was looking at the NBA schedule and noticed ESPN decided to air another game because the sixers and celtics is not the appealing matchup they thought it would be. So I spent $300 for a lower level seat so I can be near the ESPN cameras and watch the postgame show and now its not going to happen. I am beyond irritated
They did that to the Chiefs moving that game to Saturday. Looks like prime time games bring in all the dough

You as a paying ticket holder get the Green Weenie

Don't mean to rub it in, but any money spent of pro or college sports has been a waste for many years. IMHO

Forum List

Back