Im back at the Overlook Hotel

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20220110_181225.jpg
20220110_180808.jpg

The customer keeps trying to gift me an Old English Bulldog from his upcoming litter. She looks like a pregnant cow lol. HUGE!
I know they're super cute puppies but I don't want to deal with the slobbering, snot and eye infections.

• Banned
Thank you for telling me that you're not home. I'll be over at your house in a jiffy to see what you left for me.
Enter at your own risk. My son in law is there and he owns about 40 guns. We also have a pitbull, beagle and a fucking cat (my daughters) that will tear you limb from limb.

Update me on your medical status after your visit.

View attachment 586327View attachment 586328

The customer keeps trying to gift me an Old English Bulldog from his upcoming litter. She looks like a pregnant cow lol. HUGE!
I know they're super cute puppies but I don't want to deal with the slobbering, snot and eye infections.

Most modern fellow human beings are slobbering snot eye infectious pricks. I'd go with the dog instead.

View attachment 586327View attachment 586328

1641864012113.png

Do you recognize that hotel? Grand Hotel Jerome. My daughter used to work there and gave me a tour. It used to be a hospital.

Forum List

Back