Puppy - Should Old bastards get them?

I'm thirty-one,.. I can do whatever the hell I want,.. if the rest of the family agrees with me that is.

I thought you had your own place? Why do they have to agree? I couldn't have dogs until I moved out, but as soon as I did, I got one :)

Number one,.. I'm mentally disabled so I don't have my own place,.. yet anyways as I'll be working on that within the next year or so,.. I just sort of keep that part hush, hush for the most part. Two,.. even if I did, would it be really fair to have a dog if not everybody in the household is okay with it? After all, everybody usually winds up sharing in the responsibility in some way, shape, or form and it's not fair for one person to do everything. (Btw, what kind of animals do you have anyways besides a dog and what kind of breed is it?)

Number one,.. I'm mentally disabled so I don't have my own place,.. yet anyways as I'll be working on that within the next year or so,.. I just sort of keep that part hush, hush for the most part. Two,.. even if I did, would it be really fair to have a dog if not everybody in the household is okay with it? After all, everybody usually winds up sharing in the responsibility in some way, shape, or form and it's not fair for one person to do everything. (Btw, what kind of animals do you have anyways besides a dog and what kind of breed is it?)
Apologies - for some reason I thought you had your own place. And yes, I do agree - in a family or group living situation, everyone needs to be in agreement. I have 4 dogs (3 aussies and a BC terrier mix) and 2 cats, but I have had rabbits, rats, gerbils and fish before. Never birds but I feed the wild ones.

Apologies - for some reason I thought you had your own place. And yes, I do agree - in a family or group living situation, everyone needs to be in agreement. I have 4 dogs (3 aussies and a BC terrier mix) and 2 cats, but I have had rabbits, rats, gerbils and fish before. Never birds but I feed the wild ones.

Your name wouldn't happen to be Noah would it?

Forum List

Back