Puppet Comedian Z speaks Russian as a first language

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
Mentioned earlier in another thread --- BTW comment section below .
And separately it is common knowledge that the Puppet Comedian is a Khazarian Jew .
Add everything (see below ) and it is easy to create some very deep and dirty scenarios worthy of
Kim.com stature .
Or , if you like CIA /MI6 front organisations Bellingcat.com and British spy rat Eliot Higgins

BTW I did not know until very recently that the puppet comedian comes from a Russian speaking part of Ukey Land and only speaks Ukey as a second language, and far from well according to Ukey as a first language speaking people .

Opens up whole new realms of conjecture , from astute critical speculation to perhaps far fetched Conspiracy.

EXAMPLE :I recall that a few years back Z was a firm Uncle P fan and "pal" before getting embroiled with Kolomoisky, and separately that Uncle P is a made up WEF partner. Wikispooks reports this if you check ( hopefully still there )
And one or two very smart people told me from the beginning that the whole matter is theatre in geopolitical terms .
Just saying

Originally posted by luiza
BTW I did not know until very recently that the puppet comedian comes from a Russian speaking part of Ukey Land and only speaks Ukey as a second language, and far from well according to Ukey as a first language speaking people.

I also read he only learned Ukrainian after he entered politics and still speaks broken Ukranian.... but this fact alone does not define anyone's national identity... You can have a citizen who doesn't speak a single word of ukrainian but considers himself/herself as part of the ukrainian nation.

The problem is that sympathies towards Russia or Ukraine are not neatly divided between the eastern and the western part of the country... if they were secession could easily solve the problem....

The fact is that you have a lot of people (sizable minorities) who lean towards Ukraine even in Donetsk and Luhansk and a lot of people who support Russia in western Ukraine (hell... 50, 60% of Kiev itself speaks Russian as a first language, although as I said this does not automatically makes them pro-Russia).

I wonder if mass migration (population exchange) similar to what happened between India and Pakistan would solve the problem.

Last edited:
I also read he only learned Ukrainian after he entered politics and still speaks broken Ukranian.... but this fact alone does not define anyone's national identity... You can have a citizen who doesn't speak a single word of ukrainian but considers himself/herself as part of the ukrainian nation.

The problem is that sympathies towards Russia or Ukraine are not neatly divided between the eastern and the western part of the country... if they were secession could easily solve the problem....

The fact is that you have a lot of people (sizable minorities) who lean towards Ukraine even in Donetsk and Luhansk and a lot of people who support Russia in western Ukraine (hell... 50, 60% of Kiev itself speaks Russian as a first language, although as I said this does not automatically makes them pro-Russia).

I wonder if mass migration (population exchange) similar to what happened between India and Pakistan would solve the problem.
Of course .
But it is those other factors when added to that background that raise the possibility that Z has been pro Moscow all the time ?
Extreme but an interesting speculation to have filed away for later review .
Similar to the idea that Trump is as much Deep State as Schwab/ Rockefeller/ Rothschild etc , just a different Khazarian faction with a different agenda in terms of timing and degree .
Let alone a brilliant deflection strategy from the outset .
That is , " Heads" it is Deep State but "Tails "also .
Standard Deep State strategy , back both sides .

Forum List

Back