Punishing 'Bad' Speech.....or Not.

No, you imbecile....I'm addressing free speech.

You, being a totalitarian, are unable to discuss the subject as it is anathema to your kind.

You weren't defending the NY Times yesterday, you were trashing it.

Did you find 'free speech' in your rice bowl this morning?

Can you provide any posts of mine that suggest that I was "...defending the NY Times yesterday,"...

...or is this one more variety of lie you've come up with?

You won't respond to this query, will you, you gutter snipe.

I didn't say you were defending the Times you illiterate. I said the opposite.

WHY WEREN'T YOU DEFENDING THE TIMES free speech rights?

From the OP:
"5. The answer to bad speech is good speech."

And that's what I provide.

Sorry, but all of us among the sane know why you're defending the students and their n***** chant.

Sorry....you can't intimidate me.

PC cant talk about anti-antisemitism because shes not Jewish

But she can talk about racism because shes black...I mean not black

You, being a totalitarian, are unable to discuss the subject as it is anathema to your kind.

You repeatedly said blacks were fragile and when asked about Jews you said you werent jewish.

Are you black? Or are Jews fragile also...or is it different because....something?

I'm guessing the latter

"You repeatedly said blacks were fragile and when asked about Jews you said you werent jewish."

Are you trying to replace the NYLiar?

I challenge you to find any such post of mine, liar.

This is about the Jews and how fragile they are:

Banishing these kids from society makes people feel all warm and fuzzy, like they have "done something", but I have a feeling is all that has happened is you have taken subdued racists and morphed them into full blown racists. THEY are now the persecuted ones, in their minds, their families minds, and their friends minds.

Oops sorry thats about blacks. Its blacks fault...Heres the thoughts behind Jews and how fragile they are

Jews can't be blamed for antisemitism. If someone hates Jewish people that's their problem and they need to get over themselves.

As for Israel, they I DO think can be blamed for how the world perceives them. It's long overdue for Israeli's to start questioning their foreign policy I think.

Ask the OP how she feels about tolerance for jew hating and you'll find out really really quickly that she's full of shit for her support for "free speech"

Banishing these kids from society makes people feel all warm and fuzzy, like they have "done something", but I have a feeling is all that has happened is you have taken subdued racists and morphed them into full blown racists. THEY are now the persecuted ones, in their minds, their families minds, and their friends minds.

Oops sorry thats about blacks. Its blacks fault...Heres the thoughts behind Jews and how fragile they are

Jews can't be blamed for antisemitism. If someone hates Jewish people that's their problem and they need to get over themselves.

As for Israel, they I DO think can be blamed for how the world perceives them. It's long overdue for Israeli's to start questioning their foreign policy I think.

Ask the OP how she feels about tolerance for jew hating and you'll find out really really quickly that she's full of shit for her support for "free speech"

1. Did you believe that I'm Jewish???

2. Did you ever find me demanding punishments for speech?

3.Does this guy look black to you?
boren.jpg

Three strikes.

You know what that means.

If you werent using the "I'm not Jewish" angle then what were you asking that question for. Curiously you never responded to this thread asking anyone if they thought you were black.

Thanks

The OP has succeeded in only exhibiting her ignorance, as there is no free speech "violation."

You know Saul, if you EVER posted anything that was on-topic and intelligent, such claims of your's might be taken seriously. But you don't.You are a vacuous moron spewing random talking points that fail to relate to the subject at hand.

PC cant talk about anti-antisemitism because shes not Jewish

But she can talk about racism because shes black...I mean not black

You repeatedly said blacks were fragile and when asked about Jews you said you werent jewish.

Are you black? Or are Jews fragile also...or is it different because....something?

I'm guessing the latter

"You repeatedly said blacks were fragile and when asked about Jews you said you werent jewish."

Are you trying to replace the NYLiar?

I challenge you to find any such post of mine, liar.

1. Did you believe that I'm Jewish???

2. Did you ever find me demanding punishments for speech?

3.Does this guy look black to you?
boren.jpg

Three strikes.

You know what that means.

If you werent using the "I'm not Jewish" angle then what were you asking that question for. Curiously you never responded to this thread asking anyone if they thought you were black.

Thanks

You're welcome.

Either PC or where r my keys are the biggest dooshes (not 'douchesl', they don't ever rate that) on the board when called out. In PC's case, her pretending her smashing the NYT yesterday while being musty about the fraternity is simply typical of her gastric penguin belching mouth farts. She is a doosh mentally and emotionally.

Either PC or where r my keys are the biggest dooshes (not 'douchesl', they don't ever rate that) on the board when called out. In PC's case, her pretending her smashing the NYT yesterday while being musty about the fraternity is simply typical of her gastric penguin belching mouth farts. She is a doosh mentally and emotionally.

Symmetry:

Your language and your cerebral ability.

Symmetry: Your language and your cerebral ability.
Yup, hon, I am "punishing" your bad speech. You truly need to mature as an American and understand its ideals. You remind of the Korean mother on 'Gilmore Girls.'

Symmetry: Your language and your cerebral ability.
Yup, hon, I am "punishing" your bad speech. You truly need to mature as an American and understand its ideals. You remind of the Korean mother on 'Gilmore Girls.'

How to address you...other than as an insult to the bottom of the barrel.
How about we use your nickname, 'Half-head.'

You aren't 'punishing' anything but your dwindling reputation.
You don't even have the ability to refer to any aspect of the thread.....as phony as your toupée....

....meaning, that you hope to target me.

That's like a mouse....in your case a rat....attacking a lion.

And here is the best part:
The truth in my posts affects you the way a paddle affects a ping-pong ball!

Expect more.

You are a simpleton, PC, always have been on this Board. That you are able to critically think yet lead by your own flawed feeling makes the heart weep for you.

You are a simpleton, PC, always have been on this Board. That you are able to critically think yet lead by your own flawed feeling makes the heart weep for you.

Everyone recognizes which of us is the simpleton....and pretty much recognizes you as a liar as well.

No wonder you're so bitter.

Everyone recognizes which of us is the simpleton....and pretty much recognizes you as a liar as well. No wonder you're so bitter.
Says the crazy bitter woman from Gilmore Girls.
:)

"No, it’s not constitutional for the University of Oklahoma to expel students for racist speech [UPDATED in light of the students' expulsion]

1. First, racist speech is constitutionally protected, just as is expression of other contemptible ideas; and universities may not discipline students based on their speech. That has been the unanimous view of courts that have considered campus speech codes and other campus speech restrictions..

...is no First Amendment exception for racist speech, or exclusionary speech, or — as the cases I mentioned above — for speech by university students that “has created a hostile educational environment for others.”

2. Likewise, speech doesn’t lose its constitutional protection just because it refers to violence — “You can hang him from a tree,” “the capitalists will be the first ones up against the wall when the revolution comes,” “by any means necessary” with pictures of guns, “apostates from Islam should be killed.”
No it s not constitutional for the University of Oklahoma to expel students for racist speech UPDATED in light of the students expulsion - The Washington Post

Pretty much what I posted this morn.

"...[UPDATE: Given the president's letter, it's clear that the students are being expelled solely for their speech...."
Ibid.

Forum List

Back