Punish family and friends who interfere with your right to believe or not believe

Do you have right to pester adult family members about their belief or lack of it

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Hunt them down

• Whut?

• Scores of thousands and thousands of emails

• Total voters
I think you are wrong, emily.

My family and my home, the rules are made by my wife and me.

As they children grow older they give input.
I believe she is right. I believe you pay lip service to God.
Since you are a false Christian, I don't worry about your judgment, ding.
But I'm not judging you, amigo. I am judging your behavior. Those aren't the same thing. If I said you were a false Christian, that would have been judging you, brother. Don't you have some babies in the womb you need to advocate killing?
My behavior morally is in line with human and divine laws. You are clearly a false Christian by your words, my brother.

You are trying to expand the argument beyond the OP to abortion. Go for it, but you will be alone.

But I'm not judging you, amigo. I am judging your behavior. Those aren't the same thing. If I said you were a false Christian, that would have been judging you, brother. Don't you have some babies in the womb you need to advocate killing?
My behavior morally is in line with human and divine laws. You are clearly a false Christian by your words, my brother.

You are trying to expand the argument beyond the OP to abortion. Go for it, but you will be alone.
No, the discussion you were having with Emily was on responsibility of Christians. I agreed with her, disagreed with you and pointed out that you were paying lip service to God's ways. You then called me a false Christian. I explained the difference between judging behaviors and judging individuals and proceeded to point out another area where you were paying lip service to God's ways, specifically that you endorse ending the lives of God's most innocent and defenseless creatures.

It now appears that your defense is that you are not any different than anyone else; like it is ok to rape, murder and injure others as long as everyone else is doing it. And you are accusing me of being a false Christian?

upload_2016-11-4_9-16-43.jpeg

No, the discussion you were having with Emily was on responsibility of Christians. I agreed with her, disagreed with you and pointed out that you were paying lip service to God's ways. You then called me a false Christian. I explained the difference between judging behaviors and judging individuals and proceeded to point out another area where you were paying lip service to God's ways, specifically that you endorse ending the lives of God's most innocent and defenseless creatures.

It now appears that your defense is that you are not any different than anyone else; like it is ok to rape, murder and injure others as long as everyone else is doing it. And you are accusing me of being a false Christian?
You don't believe he bible is true, that's a false Christian.

Mudda and Ding think, foolishly, they understand the gospel of Jesus Christ and just Who is our Lord. They don't set gospel standards, they are not experts of gospel topics, and they don't understand who is the Christ. Very amusing.

Mudda and Ding think, foolishly, they understand the gospel of Jesus Christ and just Who is our Lord. They don't set gospel standards, they are not experts of gospel topics, and they don't understand who is the Christ. Very amusing.
The difference between you and Mudda is that he knows that he is doing wrong for his own personal pleasure, you have no clue.

The difference between you and Mudda is that he knows that he is doing wrong for his own personal pleasure, you have no clue.
ding, I call Jesus Lord, and he calls me by my first name. Are you one of the Christians so-called acting like a Pharisee, putting a wall around scripture to which only you have a key to the gate?

ding, I call Jesus Lord, and he calls me by my first name. Are you one of the Christians so-called acting like a Pharisee, putting a wall around scripture to which only you have a key to the gate?
No. I'm not. I'm one of those Christians who calls out other Christians for paying lip service to our Lord.

No. I'm not. I'm one of those Christians who calls out other Christians for paying lip service to our Lord.
Look in the mirror, then.

Look in the mirror, then.
I do every single day, brother. Every single day. I don't assume anything. I don't take anything for granted. I know exactly how bad I am.

Good on you, then you understand you need to care of yourself and your family. I have put your name on the list for tonight's prayer circle. Do the same for me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back