Puerto Rico Statehood.

The Democrats will give Puerto Rico statehood and have permanent control of the government forever.
"Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely"
They have gotten away with their Russian Collusion scandal, their baseless impeachment scandal, and probably with their Mass Voter Fraud scandal and their Censorship scandal.
Expect more of the same.
One Party countries always devolve into dystopian misery.....aka Biden's "dark winter"

Puerto Rico votes in favor of statehood. But what does it mean for the island? - ABC News (go.com)

Doubutful.

But certainly DC and PR (and the other outlying areas) should have statehood....

Its crazy that we have citizens who are not considered citizens of a state.

Take the outlying areas and have them become parts of the current 50 states. Take the 3 electors from DC and get rid of them. DC residents become residents of Maryland (or VA--whichever). Its silly to have an even number of electors as well.
"Its crazy that we have citizens who are not considered citizens of a state." Lots of people work/live abroad.

Sure. But a Texan who lives in Hong Kong still can call themselves a Texan.
People move around too, so maybe from 4 or 5 states and they don't identify with any, really.
You deserve to live in Cuba
With all the Latin honeys?
We do not want to live with what you are promoting. Tell us how all the islands and central America and South America just to start are going to live like most of us in the United States. Tell us...tell us...tell us.. You can not. Why? I have asked multiple times and not one of you Prog shave given me an answer.
Ok, here you go. We should move al of our manufacturing that's currently in China, to Central America. It would give the middle finger to the Chinks, and would improve the lives of the Central American, so that they wouldn't even need to come up here illegally, because they'd have decent jobs at home...

The Democrats will give Puerto Rico statehood and have permanent control of the government forever.
They have gotten away with their Russian Collusion scandal, their baseless impeachment scandal, and probably with their Mass Voter Fraud scandal and their Censorship scandal.
Expect more of the same.
One Party countries always devolve into dystopian misery.....aka Biden's "dark winter"

Puerto Rico votes in favor of statehood. But what does it mean for the island? - ABC News (go.com)

Doubutful.

But certainly DC and PR (and the other outlying areas) should have statehood....

Take the outlying areas and have them become parts of the current 50 states. Take the 3 electors from DC and get rid of them. DC residents become residents of Maryland (or VA--whichever). Its silly to have an even number of electors as well.
"Its crazy that we have citizens who are not considered citizens of a state." Lots of people work/live abroad.

People move around too, so maybe from 4 or 5 states and they don't identify with any, really.
We do not want to live with what you are promoting. Tell us how all the islands and central America and South America just to start are going to live like most of us in the United States. Tell us...tell us...tell us.. You can not. Why? I have asked multiple times and not one of you Prog shave given me an answer.
Ok, here you go. We should move al of our manufacturing that's currently in China, to Central America. It would give the middle finger to the Chinks, and would improve the lives of the Central American, so that they wouldn't even need to come up here illegally, because they'd have decent jobs at home...

Who is "we"?

Why can’t Republicans convince Puerto Rican’s that they will be better off under Republican policies?

“Free” stuff sells to the destitute. This is why predominately large inner cities vote largely Democratic and the rest of the country is red.

Expect more of the same.

Doubutful.

Who is "we"?
We, meaning Americans who are having their shit manufactured in China. Just bring it all over here to Central America. Just pass a law that says that in 3 years everything from China will be banned. And give incentives for them to move to Central America. Just not fucking Mexico.

Why can’t Republicans convince Puerto Rican’s that they will be better off under Republican policies?

“Free” stuff sells to the destitute. This is why predominately large inner cities vote largely Democratic and the rest of the country is red.

So do good paying jobs

Why don’t Republicans get more good paying jobs in Puerto Rico?

That would make Republican voters forever

Liberals believe every human being on earth deserves proper US representation

There's no guarantee that PR would become a Dem stronghold. They tend to be a religious and conservative group.

Dems however believe America citizens deserve proper representation.

Republicans however refuse to take the chance of losing political power regardless of citizen's rights.
Liberals believe every human being on earth deserves proper US representation.
And cultists like you, starkly in the minority, think they deserve a 6-3 court and control of all 3 branches of government. Because you are manbabies and cheaters.

Starkly in the minority? Sorry, but CA and NY make up the entire difference. Rid ourselves of about 4 states out of 50 and it isn’t even close. The reason we have the EC was for this very reason. Our founding fathers had the foresight to realize that lemmings living like ants in a highly populated area could be easily manipulated but shouldn’t control the will of the entire country who are much more likely to make informed decisions without the influence of group think.

Actually I would prefer giving them independence, like they've wanted for decades.
Not sure who "they" are, but the residents of Puerto Rico overwhelmingly want Statehood. So we will just ask them, not you.

They've voted many times, they didn't want statehood. They don't want to pay federal income taxes or give up their olympic teams. Have you ever lived there? I have.

They just voted on it on election day and it statehood won by 5 points.

Of course they did. LMAO Their election was more fucked up than many of the States.

Our elections went pretty good.

As for Puerto Rico it does look like they had problems with some missing ballots but they found them.
"Pretty good" compared with Venezuela? No they weren't.

Considering your boy keeps losing in court attempting to prove election fraud maybe you should shut your fat mouth.
DNC talking points. It's meaningless horseshit of course.

So do good paying jobs

So we are now supposed to believe that Democrats just want good paying jobs? I mean, there is an entire thread endorsing UBI that most of you lefties are all on board with. Sorry, but 1-2k/mth without working in PR is a dream. They would all vote Democrat for life, which is EXACTLY why the Democratic Party is so on board.

So do good paying jobs

So we are now supposed to believe that Democrats just want good paying jobs? I mean, there is an entire thread endorsing UBI that most of you lefties are all on board with. Sorry, but 1-2k/mth without working in PR is a dream. They would all vote Democrat for life, which is EXACTLY why the Democratic Party is so on board.

The question is PR Statehood

You claim Republicans can never win there. If they bring in jobs, they should win easily.

Why don’t they?

So do good paying jobs

What's UBI?

Actually I would prefer giving them independence, like they've wanted for decades.
Not sure who "they" are, but the residents of Puerto Rico overwhelmingly want Statehood. So we will just ask them, not you.

They've voted many times, they didn't want statehood. They don't want to pay federal income taxes or give up their olympic teams. Have you ever lived there? I have.

Of course they did. LMAO Their election was more fucked up than many of the States.

As for Puerto Rico it does look like they had problems with some missing ballots but they found them.

Considering your boy keeps losing in court attempting to prove election fraud maybe you should shut your fat mouth.

I forgot, counting all eligible ballots and ignoring bullshit conspiracy theories is now partisan.

I forgot, counting all eligible ballots and ignoring bullshit conspiracy theories is now partisan.
Leftwingers believe pointing out fraudulent ballots is partisan.

You can keep spewing your talking points until doomsday, scumbag, but no Trump voter is listening.

You can keep spewing your talking points until doomsday, scumbag, but no Trump voter is listening.

I suspect most Americans know Biden won, not really too concerned with your opinion.

I suspect most Americans know Biden won, not really too concerned with your opinion.
Most Americans believe Biden cheated:

Prove it.

Prove it.
To you?

Not worth the trouble.

Prove it.
To you?

Not worth the trouble.

Then why even respond? Seems to me you're all talk until you actually have to prove anything that you've said.

Prove it.
To you?

Not worth the trouble.

Then why even respond? Seems to me you're all talk until you actually have to prove anything that you've said.
I respond only to let more honest people know that your claims aren't accepted.

Prove it.
To you?

Not worth the trouble.

By not backing up your own claims? Works for me, I don't think anyone whose head isn't firmly lodged in Trump's ass takes you seriously anyway. Even the smarter ones (relatively speaking of course) probably secretly wish you'd shut up as well.

Prove it.
To you?

Not worth the trouble.

By not backing up your own claims? Works for me, I don't think anyone whose head isn't firmly lodged in Trump's ass takes you seriously anyway. Even the smarter ones (relatively speaking of course) probably secretly wish you'd shut up as well.
I really am tired of your harping. Go harass someone who gives a shit.

Forum List

Back