Published 1 day ago Marines say they're being 'crushed' over vaccine refusal: 'A political purge'

Jews Christians and Patriots. The Objections mostly lie along Religious and Political Objections with some having Medical Objections to Vax Mandates.

Once again, show me a single religion that is allowed to serve that refuses to allow service members to get vaccines.

In fact, show me any that allows their members to serve in the military at all that refuses vaccines.

Because I have shown several exceptions to that, and even religions traditionally against vaccines at all (Christian Scientists) allow their members to get them for military service.

All you are doing is blowing smoke here, show me these religions then.

Fine, sol they do not have to be vaccinated.

Let's just kick out all who are religious of any kind that do not want to take a vaccine, and we can have a military that is entirely made up of atheists.

Will that make you happy?
I support Religious Exemptions, but I take it even further. Asking a person to produce a Religious Exemption is itself a violation of Civil Rights.

We have Body Autonomy so if you don't want The Vax, you should not be forced or coerced to take it.

On my Sister's side, there are Orthodox Jews. Guess what, they may complain about it but they were some of the first in line to be vaccinated. You are trying to play someone else's victim card and failing fast.

I find it especially funny in that he is also accusing all that speak against him as "Democrat Nazis".

Especially me, as far more often than not I am screamed at for being a "Repubtard" by the Left as while a moderate, I am far more Conservative than Liberal (especially when it comes to the military). I make no attempt to hide that militarily, I am about as "far right" as you can be. Yet, as such I also strongly object when any group (right or left) tries to force their own political beliefs upon the military. Which often confuses the political animals in here, as being career military myself I laugh as I shred them over and over again. Yet all they can do is repeat themselves over and over again.

Showing that the Far Right can be just as moronic and knee-jerk as the Far-Left.

In other words, you believe in anarchy and hate the military.

Got it.
I am a veteran and would serve again.
I believe in Freedom, not Anarchy.

Jefferson said, "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quietude of servitude."
Franklin said, "Those who would exchange liberty for safety deserve neither."
Penn said, "A people who cannot restrain themselves through morality and religion must be ruled by a tyrant."

Fear does cause one to compromise their beliefs, and FAST. Fear is what drives bigotry and discrimination, and that fear turns to hatred.

Am I supposed to fear you and yours? Sorry, but I just won't allow it. If you wish to be afraid of me, that's up to you.

I find it especially funny in that he is also accusing all that speak against him as "Democrat Nazis".

Especially me, as far more often than not I am screamed at for being a "Repubtard" by the Left as while a moderate, I am far more Conservative than Liberal (especially when it comes to the military). I make no attempt to hide that militarily, I am about as "far right" as you can be. Yet, as such I also strongly object when any group (right or left) tries to force their own political beliefs upon the military. Which often confuses the political animals in here, as being career military myself I laugh as I shred them over and over again. Yet all they can do is repeat themselves over and over again.

Showing that the Far Right can be just as moronic and knee-jerk as the Far-Left.

Salute, Brother.

Those vaccines were not new tech. Swing and a miss

Really. Got some kind of reference from a reputable source to prove that?

Because as funny as it is, none of you can ever seem to back up that claim.

In fact, none of you ever seem to be able to back up any of your claims. And when busted and proven wrong, you all just continue on as if you were never busted.

Really. Got some kind of reference from a reputable source to prove that?

Because as funny as it is, none of you can ever seem to back up that claim.

In fact, none of you ever seem to be able to back up any of your claims. And when busted and proven wrong, you all just continue on as if you were never busted.
BS. You just move the goal posts..................Have they over ruled the court's decision yet?????????? Niope............the ruling still stands.

Brandon lost again today.............oh well..........UNFIT TO LEAD.

You must have slept today.

And that is in the private sector. Not in the military.

Do please try to keep them straight. The military is completely different, and the limits for one can not be confused with the limits on the other.

But notice, it also allowed the mandate for health care workers. So part of it does indeed still stand.

BS. You just move the goal posts..................Have they over ruled the court's decision yet?????????? Niope............the ruling still stands.

Actually, they are consistent.

And also, did you notice that the Court did allow the mandate to stand for health care employees?

Of course, there is is also the commander. Are you even aware that most health care workers in the US are actually considered to be part of the Uniform Services of the United States?

Yep, it's true. It is part of the "United States Public Health Service Corps". Those that are formally members of this get to wear nice fancy Navy uniforms, which is why the Surgeon General of the United States wears the uniform of an Admiral. However, all health care workers in the end fall under this organization, which is why they can be called up or "drafted" in the event of a medical emergency. And as a Uniform Service, the President is actually their "Commander in Chief", just like the rest of the Uniform Services.

Which I bet is exactly why this part of the ruling was allowed to stand. The right to impose such upon businesses is questionable at best, but this seems to show even more that he can indeed force some aspects of the population to get vaccinated.

So obsessed with the part that the court refused, none of you seem to notice at all that part of it was actually allowed to continue.

Actually, they are consistent.

And also, did you notice that the Court did allow the mandate to stand for health care employees?

Of course, there is is also the commander. Are you even aware that most health care workers in the US are actually considered to be part of the Uniform Services of the United States?

Yep, it's true. It is part of the "United States Public Health Service Corps". Those that are formally members of this get to wear nice fancy Navy uniforms, which is why the Surgeon General of the United States wears the uniform of an Admiral. However, all health care workers in the end fall under this organization, which is why they can be called up or "drafted" in the event of a medical emergency. And as a Uniform Service, the President is actually their "Commander in Chief", just like the rest of the Uniform Services.

Which I bet is exactly why this part of the ruling was allowed to stand. The right to impose such upon businesses is questionable at best, but this seems to show even more that he can indeed force some aspects of the population to get vaccinated.

So obsessed with the part that the court refused, none of you seem to notice at all that part of it was actually allowed to continue.
Until it's overturned..........it stands............Do you have that ruling? nope.

Biden tried to do something that could not be legally done by the Executive Branch. The Congressional Branch can do it because it takes a law. Presidents do this type of thing all the time hoping to get away with it. The Supreme Court didn't say it was illegal, only that the Executive Branch can not do it alone.

The Supreme Court didn't say it was illegal, only that the Executive Branch can not do it alone.

And not to everybody.

Notice, they still seem to ignore the fact that they did let stand the order for health care workers. Even demanding that I prove it, even though it is in their own damned reference!

And not to everybody.

Notice, they still seem to ignore the fact that they did let stand the order for health care workers. Even demanding that I prove it, even though it is in their own damned reference!

The Health Care workers fall under Public Safety and that does fall under the Executive Branch. But requiring private businesses to adhere to the same thing without approaching it as Public Safety then that won't stand. So I didn't ignore a damned thing. But what I won't allow you to do is to involve me in you playing your victim card.

Forum List

Back