Published 1 day ago Marines say they're being 'crushed' over vaccine refusal: 'A political purge'

Show me the power that the Executive Branch has to make law.
No, it's Congress that can not make a law to restrict the free exercise of religion, Congress is the legislative branch. Show me a law it has made to restrict the free exercise of religion or STFU.

Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Well, at least you're consistently unconstitutional.

It has zero to do with the US Constitution. It has to do with the Uniform Code of Military Justice. When you sign the enlistment papers, you voluntarily do that exchange.

It has zero to do with the US Constitution. It has to do with the Uniform Code of Military Justice. When you sign the enlistment papers, you voluntarily do that exchange.
Courts have overruled Brandon............the order is no longer a lawful order now is it? It is in Brandon's court now. oh well.

No, you don't. In no way do you surrender your constitutional rights when you enlist.

No, it's Congress that can not make a law to restrict the free exercise of religion, Congress is the legislative branch. Show me a law it has made to restrict the free exercise of religion or STFU.

Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.
The refusal to approve religious exemption s is the DOD prohibiting the free excercised of religion. The existence of religious exemptions is the DOD's admission that the troops have a right to the free exercise of religion. If the exemption bar is set so high that it's unattainable, then that's a violation of the 1st Amendment.

No, but you do agree to have them curtailed for the good of the service.
There are a few activities the troops aren't allowed to participate in, but that's it.

But, the claim that serves members surrender their constitutional rights when they enlist is fucking moronic.

Excuse me, are you equating the COVID vaccine with the Holocaust?

If that is the best you can come up with, it would be better if you just remained silent.
Thats not what he said. Thats you placing words into someones mouth. I did one J&J, I'll not do another and if someone tries to foce a needle into my arm they will have something rapidly inserted between their eyes.

I'll not do another and if someone tries to foce a needle into my arm they will have something rapidly inserted between their eyes.

Nobody is forcing anything. They are free to refuse. Are there any reports of people in the military being strapped down to a table and getting this if they want it or not?

No, I don't think so. But I notice you seem to have some real violence issues there. Maybe you should go see a shrink. The VA provides them you know.

Nobody is forcing anything. They are free to refuse. Are there any reports of people in the military being strapped down to a table and getting this if they want it or not?

No, I don't think so. But I notice you seem to have some real violence issues there. Maybe you should go see a shrink. The VA provides them you know.
Cohersion doesn't mean you have to be strapped to a table and waterboarded. It means Or else equals ...........thrown out of the service and lose the well over a decade served for your religion.

The Court order stands til overruled. PERIOD........

Or else equals ...........thrown out of the service and lose the well over a decade served for your religion.

And show me a religion that servicemembers have belonged to for over a year that refuse to allow vaccinations.

FUnny, the thing is that nobody has yet to prove that. Or even say what this mystery "religion" is. Or any mainstream religion and not a cult that allows vaccinations, yet not this one.

Besides, the minister that filed this is in Arizona. Exactly how many Seals are in his congregation? And why was this filed in Texas? How many SEALs are stationed in Texas, that go to services in Arizona?

And show me a religion that servicemembers have belonged to for over a year that refuse to allow vaccinations.

FUnny, the thing is that nobody has yet to prove that. Or even say what this mystery "religion" is. Or any mainstream religion and not a cult that allows vaccinations, yet not this one.

Besides, the minister that filed this is in Arizona. Exactly how many Seals are in his congregation? And why was this filed in Texas? How many SEALs are stationed in Texas, that go to services in Arizona?
Refuse to allow vaccines? None, as far as I know. But, the Bible clearly states that doing things harmful to you body is a sin.

"Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple." - 1 Corinthians 3:16-17

Are vaccines harmful? Not all of them. Are the covid vaccines harmful? They're only a year old. There's no way to know the long term affects, yet.

Refuse to allow vaccines? None, as far as I know.

Then you are confirming there is no actual religious objection then. Thank you for that.

But actually, there are. The Amish immediately spring to mind, which actually makes me more knowledgeable about this than you are in fact.

Are the covid vaccines harmful? They're only a year old. There's no way to know the long term affects, yet.

So was H1N1 when the military had to take it. And the flu vaccine every single year. It is always a new vaccine.

So why is this different, other than your paranoia?

Last edited:

That's not my problem. The court has ruled.......Either overturn it or .......OH WELL

Forum List

Back