Psycho Liar Nut Job US Pres. Goes off the Rails in Rampage-Intel Dir. Warns of Fitness for Office

He's also worried trump having access to the nuclear codes.
This is unprecedented that generals are saying this.
Millions of Americans are already saying it.

Clapper questions Trump's fitness to hold office - CNN Video
General Clapper?!

God you're an idiot!
This turd dishonors a great general and ignores that one of the biggest topics in this country is that DT is a pathological liar and unfit to serve as president.
25th amendment is constantly being discussed.
This never happened under Obama or any president.

There is too much to address from Trump's latest ego-boosting rally (yes a rally for a sitting president outside of election season -- one of many before and to come) for one thread.

Among all of his lies -- from his own response to Charlottesville to the crowd size at last night's rally ego trip -- he said something that any responsible POTUS should never say: I'll shut down the government if I don't get my way.

Never mind that he cannot single handedly shut down the government (that he doesn't understand that is dumbfounding). There's a reason we have checks and balances. The fact that a sitting president is willing to play with the economy by merely making the threat should sound alarms. It doesn't take much to spook the market. Sure it ebbs and flows. But does this clown not understand that his every word can be heard around the world and that sometimes words carry consequences?

When are cooler heads going to prevail in the GOP? What is it going to take for them to put the people over the party and dump this guy?

They will dump "cooler head" McConnell before they dump Trump, by rank-and-file demand and with good reason. and their lack of agreement with you does not constitute "putting party before people".

Lefties smashed windows and torched cars on inauguration day and a Sanders democrat shot up a republican baseball team a couple of months ago but the pathetic losers whine about President Trump's "ego boosting rally". What the hell is wrong with the left these days? They have no agenda or leadership and all they do is whine and complain about trivial junk.

clapper is the posterboy for incompetence. and a crook and a liar.
he and brennen were/are complicit in benghazi and birth certificate cover ups.

ahhh... ahhhh duhhh... are you fucking kidding me... creepy obama asshole.

How Did James Clapper, Obama's Intel Chief, Not Know About a ...
www.thedailybeast.com/how-did-james-clapper-obamas-intel-chief-not-know-about-a...
Dec 21, 2010 - "I was a little surprised you didn't know about London," she said. ... I am glad that Jim Clapper is not sitting in front of the TV 24 hours a day and ...
James Clapper, DNI, didn't know about London... - YouTube
▶ 3:08

Dec 22, 2010 - Uploaded by Bunker91
Director of National Intel James Clapper did not now London bomb plot.mov - Duration: 0:55. Jim Vicevich 4 ...

Director of National Intel James Clapper did not now London bomb ...
▶ 0:55

Dec 22, 2010 - Uploaded by Jim Vicevich
I know. He's a busy guy. Hunting down terror is a full time job. No time to keep up ... Director of National ...

White House Admits Intel Chief Was Not Briefed on Britain Terror ...
www.foxnews.com/.../intelligence-director-clapper-stumped-mention-london-terror-plot...
Dec 22, 2010 - "I'm glad that Jim Clapper is not sitting in front of the TV 24 hours a day and ... about what the United States is doing to prevent another attempted terror attack. ... she was "a little surprised" he didn't know about the London plot.
Director of National Intelligence James Clapper Not Briefed on ...
abcnews.go.com/US/director-national-intelligence-james-clapper...london.../story?id...
Dec 22, 2010 - Director of National Intelligence James Clapper was caught off guard Monday ... "I was a little surprised you didn't know about London," Sawyer told Clapper. ... If 2010 passes without a successful terror attack on U.S. soil, it is ...

Really, many pubs feel this way as well. I knew not to vote for such an unstable man who is power hungry and thinks he is a God. Clapper is right. Trump is a lunatic.

I think Trump was ok. What I like best was the police weren't told to stand down. Perhaps if the media would stop it's perpetual attacks, he wouldn't go off on them?

The question now is what little boy will ask "What attacks?"

Trump is the guy who declared war on the media, calling them "enemies of the people", simply because they continue to call him on his lies and refuse to accept his "alternative facts".

Calling someone on their bullshit isn't an attack. Telling the truth isn't "fake news". Trump hates the truth because it shows what a lying sack of shit he is.
The media are an enemy of the people. Trump does not hate the truth, he hates the media and liberals. So do I.

Hate is difficult to sustain and it hurts the hater more than the hated. People who hate have shorter lives, and are unhappy. Trump is a prime example of that. He's rich, had a beautiful wife, great kids, and yet he's angry all of the time because people don't respect him.

Instead of being grateful for all that he has, he's angry. That's his choice. Why make it yours?

I think Trump was ok. What I like best was the police weren't told to stand down. Perhaps if the media would stop it's perpetual attacks, he wouldn't go off on them?

Trump is the guy who declared war on the media, calling them "enemies of the people", simply because they continue to call him on his lies and refuse to accept his "alternative facts".

Calling someone on their bullshit isn't an attack. Telling the truth isn't "fake news". Trump hates the truth because it shows what a lying sack of shit he is.
The media are an enemy of the people. Trump does not hate the truth, he hates the media and liberals. So do I.
A President is not supposed to hate half the citizenry and he is supposed to be smart enough to deal with the press in a professional and dignified manner. At the very least, when he attacks the media or portion of it or individuals in it. He should be able to back up his claims with real factual information, not speculations, opinions, and unfounded allegations.
It has been all "backed up". The problem is the the libs ignore it. Just like the media does.

So, WHEN....if ever....will Trump stay in his fucking chair (instead of golfing) and begin to govern instead of just "campaigning"????

There is too much to address from Trump's latest ego-boosting rally (yes a rally for a sitting president outside of election season -- one of many before and to come) for one thread.

Among all of his lies -- from his own response to Charlottesville to the crowd size at last night's rally ego trip -- he said something that any responsible POTUS should never say: I'll shut down the government if I don't get my way.

Never mind that he cannot single handedly shut down the government (that he doesn't understand that is dumbfounding). There's a reason we have checks and balances. The fact that a sitting president is willing to play with the economy by merely making the threat should sound alarms. It doesn't take much to spook the market. Sure it ebbs and flows. But does this clown not understand that his every word can be heard around the world and that sometimes words carry consequences?

When are cooler heads going to prevail in the GOP? What is it going to take for them to put the people over the party and dump this guy?
Last night Trump did the exact same thing Obama did when he was president.

:eusa_whistle:

He's also worried trump having access to the nuclear codes.
This is unprecedented that generals are saying this.
Millions of Americans are already saying it.

Clapper questions Trump's fitness to hold office - CNN Video
General Clapper?!

God you're an idiot!
This turd dishonors a great general and ignores that one of the biggest topics in this country is that DT is a pathological liar and unfit to serve as president.
25th amendment is constantly being discussed.
This never happened under Obama or any president.
Clapper was never a great general and not even a general but a lieutenant general. What he was was a deep state appointee of Obama's whose ignorance or incompetence caused him to lie about information gathering of US citizens. He resigned because he heard Trump was serious about draining the swamp.

Russia failed, except for snaring Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Nazi failed. Now this. Before Trump's 8 years are up, democrats will have to start recycling their fake complaints.

I only got an hour of it recorded, but I think he had moved on from the SENATE topic and was talking about trade deals when it shut off. Did I miss something? Because I don't recall him saying he wanted to shut down the government?

It has nothing to do with "getting his way". I'ts about getting what the people who elected him want

Well, THREE MILLION additional Americans voted AGAINST the orange clown, making what those "people who elected him" in the minority's wishes......LOL

A President is not supposed to hate half the citizenry and he is supposed to be smart enough to deal with the press in a professional and dignified manner. At the very least, when he attacks the media or portion of it or individuals in it. He should be able to back up his claims with real factual information, not speculations, opinions, and unfounded allegations.
It has been all "backed up". The problem is the the libs ignore it. Just like the media does.

Don't attack me or the source. Take this link and show point for point where and why it's wrong and show where and why Trump was correct.

Donald Trump's Phoenix speech, fact-checked

Clapper will be in an orange jump suit for unmasking Trump people.....

Forum List

Back