Psycho Liar Nut Job US Pres. Goes off the Rails in Rampage-Intel Dir. Warns of Fitness for Office

I think Trump was ok. What I like best was the police weren't told to stand down. Perhaps if the media would stop it's perpetual attacks, he wouldn't go off on them?

The question now is what little boy will ask "What attacks?"

Trump is the guy who declared war on the media, calling them "enemies of the people", simply because they continue to call him on his lies and refuse to accept his "alternative facts".

Calling someone on their bullshit isn't an attack. Telling the truth isn't "fake news". Trump hates the truth because it shows what a lying sack of shit he is.

I think Trump was ok. What I like best was the police weren't told to stand down. Perhaps if the media would stop it's perpetual attacks, he wouldn't go off on them?

It is the media's job to attack him when he lies and says stupid stuff, you dunce.
Is it their job to lie and twist what he says and does?
You mean quote his exact mentally wacko words......

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
yes

Wait, what? Did you mean to say yes?

ANd I strongly applaud Trump disappointing you liars.

What a thoroughly "deplorable American" retort...LOL

Again with the deleting the portion of the post that contains the actual argument.

Obviously, I'M not stupid enough to fall for that.

So, who are you playing for? Are you trying to look like you scored a partisan point in front of your partisan comrades?

Is that it? Do you think that your fellow libs are stupid enough to not notice that you deleted my point, instead of addressing it?

Well, you might be on to something there.

Anywhooo, here is my point again, so you can NOT address it again,

Have you lefties stopped? Slowed down?

Your desire to have someone like the Old Guard who is "above" all the, while you fuckers never stop spreading your vile lies and filth is noted.

ANd I strongly applaud Trump disappointing you liars.

Notice the ignoring of what Trump has actually accomplished and has done?

It's all about big item legislation with them. Not anything else. :)

He's not going to repeal Obamacare and he's not getting his wall funded. At this point, it looks unlikely that significant tax reform will happen. I'm not dissing what he's doing if that is continuing to have an 80% approval rate amongst republicans. He's kicked the ass of the gop establishment in terms of media.

More illegal aliens are leaving than coming, and while that was occurring before he was elected, it's probably accelerating. The economy continues to grow slowly, but again that was a trend before he was elected. He has appointed judges, which is what McConnell expected him to do. He is partially responsible for getting Nato countries to spend more, but Vlad is helping him out there. LOL He's rolled back environmental regulations.

But I think his "effect" is largely cultural. White people with a sense of being aggrieved have a voice. the MSM's view of that not being legit, is fully assaulted by Trump. However, Wall St is doing better than Main St, as it did with both W and Obama, so there's no actual change beyond what's talked about.

The generals have freer reign in attacking ISIS, but then again civilian deaths are way up with the increased dropping of dumb iron bombs. Russia is in Afghan even more, and Trump is strangely neutered on punishing them. NK? China? Nafta is unaltered to date.

He's Yugely successful in popularity amongst his base, but beyond that I don't see it. But that isn't to diss his rally. He's again put McConnell and all those who wring their hands over his support of White Nation tiki torch marchers on notice that he's running the gop primaries.

It is the media's job to attack him when he lies and says stupid stuff, you dunce.
it's the media's job to report news.
The fact that he lies and acts like he needs to be on psycho meds and in a straight jacket is in fact news

We elected Trump because he will call out the lying fake news liberal media. You libs don't know whether to shit or go blind its hilarious :laugh:

Holy crapola, the US President went off the rails at a campaign style pep rally in Arizona last night. It was probably his most un-Presidential speech and appearance ever, and that is saying a lot.

The President gave a disjointed attack on all his imagined enemies, tried to trick the viewers with misinformation, edited previous comments and blamed everyone but himself for his failures, lies, mistakes and general Presidential screw ups. Everyone is to blame for his situation except for himself according to the narcissistic ego maniac.

It might be assumed that after his ranting, he will go back to planning and preparing to escalate and implement plans for an exciting new war in Afghanistan, and perhaps Pakistan.

Please pray for our soldiers, Marines, sailors, Coast Guard and National Security assets who depend on this nut job's sanity to make rational decisions.

RWNJs enable this man's insanity. His speech in Phx was the same as his usual paranoid ranting lies that his base agrees with.

Hate him or love him, when is he going to end his reality show and do his job?

Never.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

miketx

IOW, you want the media to stop reporting exactly what he says and does.

If you disagree, POST PROOF THAT THE MEDIA LIES ABOUT HIM.

miketx

IOW, you want the media to stop reporting exactly what he says and does.

If you disagree, POST PROOF THAT THE MEDIA LIES ABOUT HIM.

I have a few times. You people just spin and smoke more.

it's the media's job to report news.
The fact that he lies and acts like he needs to be on psycho meds and in a straight jacket is in fact news
Fake news.

Trump is the guy who declared war on the media, calling them "enemies of the people", simply because they continue to call him on his lies and refuse to accept his "alternative facts".

Calling someone on their bullshit isn't an attack. Telling the truth isn't "fake news". Trump hates the truth because it shows what a lying sack of shit he is.
The media are an enemy of the people. Trump does not hate the truth, he hates the media and liberals. So do I.

There is too much to address from Trump's latest ego-boosting rally (yes a rally for a sitting president outside of election season -- one of many before and to come) for one thread.

Among all of his lies -- from his own response to Charlottesville to the crowd size at last night's rally ego trip -- he said something that any responsible POTUS should never say: I'll shut down the government if I don't get my way.

Never mind that he cannot single handedly shut down the government (that he doesn't understand that is dumbfounding). There's a reason we have checks and balances. The fact that a sitting president is willing to play with the economy by merely making the threat should sound alarms. It doesn't take much to spook the market. Sure it ebbs and flows. But does this clown not understand that his every word can be heard around the world and that sometimes words carry consequences?

When are cooler heads going to prevail in the GOP? What is it going to take for them to put the people over the party and dump this guy?

The media has taken it easy on Trump

No other candidate would get away with what he has
Your remark in unsurprisingly false.

It has nothing to do with "getting his way". I'ts about getting what the people who elected him want. And you're not smart enough to know he's setting up the libtardos to look like idiots on the budget. They have to have 60 votes for the budget. Democrats will fillibuster and shut down the government. And you'll have that turd hanging around your snowflake neck.

Democrats are suckers. The proof is Trump is President.

The media are an enemy of the people. Trump does not hate the truth, he hates the media and liberals. So do I.
A President is not supposed to hate half the citizenry and he is supposed to be smart enough to deal with the press in a professional and dignified manner. At the very least, when he attacks the media or portion of it or individuals in it. He should be able to back up his claims with real factual information, not speculations, opinions, and unfounded allegations.

clapper is the posterboy for incompetence. and a crook and a liar.
he and brennen were/are complicit in benghazi and birth certificate cover ups.

ahhh... ahhhh duhhh... are you fucking kidding me... creepy obama asshole.

How Did James Clapper, Obama's Intel Chief, Not Know About a ...
www.thedailybeast.com/how-did-james-clapper-obamas-intel-chief-not-know-about-a...
Dec 21, 2010 - "I was a little surprised you didn't know about London," she said. ... I am glad that Jim Clapper is not sitting in front of the TV 24 hours a day and ...
James Clapper, DNI, didn't know about London... - YouTube
▶ 3:08

Dec 22, 2010 - Uploaded by Bunker91
Director of National Intel James Clapper did not now London bomb plot.mov - Duration: 0:55. Jim Vicevich 4 ...

Director of National Intel James Clapper did not now London bomb ...
▶ 0:55

Dec 22, 2010 - Uploaded by Jim Vicevich
I know. He's a busy guy. Hunting down terror is a full time job. No time to keep up ... Director of National ...

White House Admits Intel Chief Was Not Briefed on Britain Terror ...
www.foxnews.com/.../intelligence-director-clapper-stumped-mention-london-terror-plot...
Dec 22, 2010 - "I'm glad that Jim Clapper is not sitting in front of the TV 24 hours a day and ... about what the United States is doing to prevent another attempted terror attack. ... she was "a little surprised" he didn't know about the London plot.
Director of National Intelligence James Clapper Not Briefed on ...
abcnews.go.com/US/director-national-intelligence-james-clapper...london.../story?id...
Dec 22, 2010 - Director of National Intelligence James Clapper was caught off guard Monday ... "I was a little surprised you didn't know about London," Sawyer told Clapper. ... If 2010 passes without a successful terror attack on U.S. soil, it is ...

i know...long weekend. oy vey

in all fairness he was the national director, not the international intelligence director,
which might include exotic far away foreign places like london, england..

obama "I deal with those daily intelligence reports everyday".

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with "getting his way". I'ts about getting what the people who elected him want. And you're not smart enough to know he's setting up the libtardos to look like idiots on the budget. They have to have 60 votes for the budget. Democrats will fillibuster and shut down the government. And you'll have that turd hanging around your snowflake neck.

Democrats are suckers. The proof is Trump is President.

Nail, meet hammer. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back