Psycho Liar Nut Job US Pres. Goes off the Rails in Rampage-Intel Dir. Warns of Fitness for Office

un-Presidential
This is a bullshit word. I'm not saying Trump acted appropriately, but this loose term has little meaning and sounds like something a partisan hack would use to gain political points.

Carry on.
It means he is not behaving like a rational, dignified leader of the worlds greatest nation. He does not have the attributes expected of a national leader with the title of President of the United States of America.
We have talk show hosts who act more professional than he did last night.

Give him a break, it's not every Nation that can be so blessed as to have a leader than can channel his inner Sam Kinison so adeptly and on such short notice.

You know there are starving kids in Africa that would kill to have a leader that makes them laugh uncontrollably, often and at great length..... count your blessings you ungrateful sumbitches.

I think Trump was ok. What I like best was the police weren't told to stand down. Perhaps if the media would stop it's perpetual attacks, he wouldn't go off on them?

The question now is what little boy will ask "What attacks?"
It is the media's job to attack him when he lies and says stupid stuff, you dunce.
Is it their job to lie and twist what he says and does?
You mean quote his exact mentally wacko words......

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It is the nature of a narcissist to constantly and desperately seek approval,,,,,,,and last night's rally in Phoenix was exactly that for our beloved Trump......

This charlatan ran most of his campaign last year and was able to fool the "deplorables" with promises that he was the world's best ever DEAL MAKER........Yet, while effective governance entails making deals with other elected officials, Trump has completely failed during these past 7 months.

So, what does a narcissist do when faced by such a reality?

The answer is rather simple......The narcissist REVERTS back to what pleased him and his acolytes the most; that is, hold a campaign rally and whip up the fervor of the mindless followers to loud cheers and applause.........and the content of such rallies (reminiscent of what was happening in Germany in the early 1930s) are all about casting blame on the 2/3 of the population that disagrees with this demagogue.

As expected, last night's inane speech by Trump was the recurrent "blame-game" for his lackluster performance since last January........

The media is to blame for "fake news"
Congress is to blame for meaningless legislation
Democrats are to blame for harping on Trump's many flaws.
Other countries are to blame for not recognizing his "leadership"
etc.

Like the play's character, Willy Loman, Trump blames his lack of work-related success on others and never admits to his own personal faults.

It is the nature of a narcissist to constantly and desperately seek approval,,,,,,,and last night's rally in Phoenix was exactly that for our beloved Trump......

This charlatan ran most of his campaign last year and was able to fool the "deplorables" with promises that he was the world's best ever DEAL MAKER........Yet, while effective governance entails making deals with other elected officials, Trump has completely failed during these past 7 months.

The answer is rather simple......The narcissist REVERTS back to what pleased him and his acolytes the most; that is, hold a campaign rally and whip up the fervor of the mindless followers to loud cheers and applause.........and the content of such rallies (reminiscent of what was happening in Germany in the early 1930s) are all about casting blame on the 2/3 of the population that disagrees with this demagogue.

As expected, last night's inane speech by Trump was the recurrent "blame-game" for his lackluster performance since last January........

etc.

Like the play's character, Willy Loman, Trump blames his lack of work-related success on others and never admits to his own personal faults.

Have you lefties stopped? Slowed down?

Your desire to have someone like the Old Guard who is "above" all the, while you fuckers never stop spreading your vile lies and filth is noted.

ANd I strongly applaud Trump disappointing you liars.

What a thoroughly "deplorable American" retort...LOL

Again with the deleting the portion of the post that contains the actual argument.

Obviously, I'M not stupid enough to fall for that.

So, who are you playing for? Are you trying to look like you scored a partisan point in front of your partisan comrades?

Is that it? Do you think that your fellow libs are stupid enough to not notice that you deleted my point, instead of addressing it?

Well, you might be on to something there.

Anywhooo, here is my point again, so you can NOT address it again,

Your desire to have someone like the Old Guard who is "above" all the, while you fuckers never stop spreading your vile lies and filth is noted.

What a thoroughly "deplorable American" retort...LOL

Again with the deleting the portion of the post that contains the actual argument.

Obviously, I'M not stupid enough to fall for that.

So, who are you playing for? Are you trying to look like you scored a partisan point in front of your partisan comrades?

Is that it? Do you think that your fellow libs are stupid enough to not notice that you deleted my point, instead of addressing it?

Well, you might be on to something there.

Anywhooo, here is my point again, so you can NOT address it again,

Notice the ignoring of what Trump has actually accomplished and has done?

It's all about big item legislation with them. Not anything else. :)

Trump's very good at making empty promises and convincing a certain kind of individual to believe he'll bring them to fruition.

etc.

/----/
mexican-word-of-the-day-nacho-still-nacho-president-fwd-20014914.png

un-Presidential
This is a bullshit word. I'm not saying Trump acted appropriately, but this loose term has little meaning and sounds like something a partisan hack would use to gain political points.

Carry on.
It means he is not behaving like a rational, dignified leader of the worlds greatest nation. He does not have the attributes expected of a national leader with the title of President of the United States of America.
in your opinion.

I think Trump was ok. What I like best was the police weren't told to stand down. Perhaps if the media would stop it's perpetual attacks, he wouldn't go off on them?

It is the media's job to attack him when he lies and says stupid stuff, you dunce.
it's the media's job to report news.

Is it their job to lie and twist what he says and does?
You mean quote his exact mentally wacko words......

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
yes

Notice the ignoring of what Trump has actually accomplished and has done?

No, no....by all means LIST the great accomplishments of the orange clown that will soon have his fat ass on Mt. Rushmore....

Here, let me help you......

Gorsuch replaced Scalia.....
Executive Orders to help his fellow businessmen donors......

LOL

un-Presidential

Carry on.
We have talk show hosts who act more professional than he did last night.
in your opinion. not mine.

.....and what exactly was the erudite portion of your post that was deleted???

Was it this "gem"???

Your desire to have someone like the Old Guard who is "above" all the.[........,] while you fuckers never stop spreading your vile lies and filth is noted.

LOL

The media has taken it easy on Trump

No other candidate would get away with what he has

The liberal media is used to being able to twist, lie, and spin attacking Republican presidents, Trump refuses to sit there and take it he fights back and the left hates this.

Forum List

Back