Psaki says that Biden will not apologize for calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist

If you’re capable try reading Charges 1 through 7
ok, enough of your ignorance...

Count 5 : FIRST DEGREE RECKLESSLY ENDANGERING SAFETY, USE OF A DANGEROUS
WEAPON
The above-named defendant on or about Tuesday, August 25, 2020, in the City of Kenosha,
Kenosha County, Wisconsin , did recklessly endanger the safety of an unknown male, under
circumstances which show utter disregard for human life, contrary to sec 941.30 (1) , 939.50 (3 )(f),
939.63 (1) (b ) Wis . ats ., a Class F Felony ...

^^^ that was for shooting at the black guy you didn't know he shot at.

And the reason that guy didn't testify, which you also didn't know, is highlighted in red.

And I even showed this to you but you're such a fucking retard, you still didn't get it.

Get it now, moron?

face-palm-gif.278959

ok, enough of your ignorance...

Count 5 : FIRST DEGREE RECKLESSLY ENDANGERING SAFETY, USE OF A DANGEROUS
WEAPON
The above-named defendant on or about Tuesday, August 25, 2020, in the City of Kenosha,
Kenosha County, Wisconsin , did recklessly endanger the safety of an unknown male, under
circumstances which show utter disregard for human life, contrary to sec 941.30 (1) , 939.50 (3 )(f),
939.63 (1) (b ) Wis . ats ., a Class F Felony ...

^^^ that was for shooting at the black guy you didn't know he shot at.

And the reason that guy didn't testify, which you also didn't know, is highlighted in red.

And I even showed this to you but you're such a fucking retard, you still didn't get it.

Get it now, moron?

face-palm-gif.278959
Isn’t is amazing how they couldn’t track this “ unknown man” down or that he didn’t come forward helping with the Prosecution Case??😆

Isn’t is amazing how they couldn’t track this “ unknown man” down or that he didn’t come forward helping with the Prosecution Case??😆
LOL

Not as "amazing" as you had no idea Rittenhouse shot at him, and no idea Rittenhouse was charged for shooting at him, and no idea why he didn't testify, though you lied and claimed you paid attention to the trial.

LOL

Not as "amazing" as you had no idea Rittenhouse shot at him, and no idea Rittenhouse was charged for shooting at him, and no idea why he didn't testify, though you lied and claimed you paid attention to the trial.
Did I have time to listen to it in its entirety? NO. Unlike others I do work every day and have a life outside.

YAWN…. DEFLECTION. Science has nothing to do with his defense. Even a Legally Blind person can accurately see what happened in the Video and would not call him a WHITE SUPREMACIST
Of course it does. Retennhouse dishonestly portrayed himself as an EMT. EMTs are trained in MEDICAL SCIENCE to give first aid. First aid is not something you make up. It is derived using the scientific method which means it evolves over time as more medical evidence is found.

You have to be stupid not to see science is part of every discapline and Retennhouse lied about his knowledge of it. For those people who are actually real citified first responders, Retennhouse is a fraud and gives real EMTs a bad name.

For that alone, he could be sued. It’s no different then impersonating any professional first responder.

Did I have time to listen to it in its entirety? NO. Unlike others I do work every day and have a life outside.
LOLOLOL

So now we come full circle to ... I was right when I started by pointing out you didn't pay attention to the trial as you ridiculously claimed. You could have just admitted that from the beginning and saved yourself all the laughter at your expense.

:dance:

Of course it does. Retennhouse dishonestly portrayed himself as an EMT. EMTs are trained in MEDICAL SCIENCE to give first aid. First aid is not something you make up. It is derived using the scientific method which means it evolves over time as more medical evidence is found.

You have to be stupid not to see science is part of every discapline and Retennhouse lied about his knowledge of it. For those people who are actually real citified first responders, Retennhouse is a fraud and gives real EMTs a bad name.

For that alone, he could be sued. It’s no different then impersonating any professional first responder.
Antifa created their own nation in a city. They almost starved to death. They impersonated a nation with leadership. But were of the Village. And cost the real taxpayers of that area a lot of money.

So pay Mickee Dees employees 50 bucks and hour plus benefits and massive pensions. Psaki is a Prog bitch fraud. The stone looks they give you. Look at the expenses of high ticket tech/defense items we pay for because of this. China will be our bosses in a couple of decades. And nations that become second rate do not leave nicely much of the time. Teh Soviet Union could have used nukes. We are Prog broad controlled nation now. They will have feminine conniptions and blow up the world or give up completely.
Hard to follow ramble.

You are one of the most deluded leftists on this forum, and that’s saying something.

- Well-intentioned teen arrives on the scene of a BLM riot with his medic bag, intending to help people

- Grown ass men, criminals and lowlifes (one a child rapist) arrive on scene and proceed to commit arson and threaten the life of the teen who is “interfering“ with their criminal destruction of private businesses

Leftist is more upset by white teen trying to negate some of the damage that the BLM barbarians are doing than the POS barbarians setting the place on fire.

You are one of the most deluded leftists on this forum, and that’s saying something.

- Well-intentioned and innocent teen arrives on the scene of a BLM riot with his medic bag, intending to help people

- Grown ass men who are criminals and lowlifes (one a child rapist) arrive on scene and proceed to commit arson and threaten the life of the teen who is “interfering“ with their criminal destruction of private businesses

Leftist is more upset by white teen trying to negate some of the damage that the BLM barbarians are doing than the POS barbarians setting the place on fire.

Two are dead? Aww…….let’s cry. Both were criminal thugs, and one was a five-time child rapist. There are children waking up this morning who will not know what it feels like to be raped, since their rapist was killed as he tried to murder someone else.

Are you on meds? You should be.
Trump is a confessed criminal thug too. So we’re going to fry his ass as well. As yet, you’ve shown nothing to prove the deceased had not paid their debt to society. Now Retennhouse, he is a lying, pudgy little emotional whiner.

Just when you think you’ve heard it all….another stupid statement The most ignorant statement ever about elections. You do get that all the delegates for the electoral college are chosen by a popular vote in each state. You are totally ignorant of the election process. .
No, I'm not. What I said was true.

- Well-intentioned teen arrives on the scene of a BLM riot with his medic bag, intending to help people

- Grown ass men, criminals and lowlifes (one a child rapist) arrive on scene and proceed to commit arson and threaten the life of the teen who is “interfering“ with their criminal destruction of private businesses

A medical bag doesn’t make once a medic.That’s hilarious.

Nope. I’m one of the most informed, which isn’t hard considering how stupid gun a holics are.

Trump is a confessed criminal thug too. So we’re going to fry his ass as well. As yet, you’ve shown nothing to prove the deceased had not paid their debt to society. Now Retennhouse, he is a lying, pudgy little emotional whiner.
The deceased paid their debt to society?!

You are ignoring that THE SCUMBAGS WERE IN THE MIDST OF COMMITTING ADDITIONAL FELONIES THAT NIGHT when they threatened the life of young Kyle (which in itself is a crime).

Bunch of lowlife felons, even a child rapist, out committing more violent crime. But you do you and keep defending them. I know that leftists defend criminals and go on the attack against decent people.

He was NOT acting as a EMT when he got hit in the head with a Skateboard, had a Gun pointed at him, with the Child Molester trying to take his gun from him
His friend HAD three garages; two of them were destroyed. His friend is Black
Your “ claim” has nothing to do with the charges

LOLOLOL

So now we come full circle to ... I was right when I started by pointing out you didn't pay attention to the trial as you ridiculously claimed. You could have just admitted that from the beginning and saved yourself all the laughter at your expense.

:dance:
I’m not being laughed at. My questions haven’t changed. Why the prosecutors didn’t find out who he was, why he didn’t come forward, etc. etc. I would say that if anyone had the time to literally sit and watch the entire thing they have the problem. 🧠

I’m not being laughed at. My questions haven’t changed. Why the prosecutors didn’t find out who he was, why he didn’t come forward, etc. etc. I would say that if anyone had the time to literally sit and watch the entire thing they have the problem. 🧠
They did find out who he was, but they declined to call him as a witness. He was a felon with a violent criminal record, and they knew that he would make the defense’s case during cross-examination: namely, that Kyle was being attacked by criminal lowlifes trying to kill him, and he acted in self-defense.

Actually, there should have been a case against that POS for attempted murder, but there was no charge. I think it’s because they were afraid that holding a black thug responsible for violent behavior would rile up the BLM barbarians.

Google “drop-kick man.”

You’re just babbling unrelated non sense because you have nothing to contribute. No one carry’s an AR15 around without causing anxiety in a crowd. None of the people he shot were arrested for any crimes. None of them were seen looting. All had paid their debt to society. He’s the instigator.
Actually, Grosskreutz WAS arrested, the prosecutor dropped the charges so he would testify against Rittenhouse. Drop kick man should have been arrested for assault and the idiot that fired into the air should have been arrested as well.

Forum List

Back