Psaki Says Biden Will Not Apologize For Slandering Texas Border Patrol Officer

Yes, Clinton lied about having sex with an intern. The fact that he was not convicted has nothing to do with that fact. That was politics in play. Had Lewinsky taken the famous blue dress to the dry cleaners Bill Clinton would have waltzed away scot-free.

Um, yeah, and if Ken Starr hadn't been a prudish pervert, a 70 million dollar investigation into a land deal where Starr had to admit the Clintons did nothing wrong wouldn't have turned into a sex investigation

This is why the electorate turned on you guys in 1998. This wasn't anyone's damned business.

Um, yeah, and if Ken Starr hadn't been a prudish pervert, a 70 million dollar investigation into a land deal where Starr had to admit the Clintons did nothing wrong wouldn't have turned into a sex investigation

This is why the electorate turned on you guys in 1998. This wasn't anyone's damned business.
If the CEO of the company I was working for at the time was caught getting blow jobs from an intern — he would have been fired. The same would happen today.

It is important when a President is having sex with someone other than his wife. What if she was a honey trap. The President could be blackmailed by an unfriendly foreign government.

If the CEO of the company I was working for at the time was caught getting blow jobs from an intern — he would have been fired. The same would happen today.

Except at the time she was in the affair, she wasn't an intern.

I know a lot of bosses who were banging their subordinates, and frankly, most of them never get reported and never get fired.

It is important when a President is having sex with someone other than his wife. What if she was a honey trap. The President could be blackmailed by an unfriendly foreign government.

What if she was an evil alien from the Planet Chubby, who was using her dick-sucking powers to control Clinton's mind!!! :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

What if Stormy Daniels was a honey trap...oh wait, that's no big deal to you guys..

Except at the time she was in the affair, she wasn't an intern.

I know a lot of bosses who were banging their subordinates, and frankly, most of them never get reported and never get fired.

What if she was an evil alien from the Planet Chubby, who was using her dick-sucking powers to control Clinton's mind!!! :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

What if Stormy Daniels was a honey trap...oh wait, that's no big deal to you guys..
Lewinsky was an intern when she had her ration ship with Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton has opened up about his affair with then-White House intern Monica Lewinskyduring his time as US President in a new documentary series about his wife Hillary.

Was Trump President when he had his affair with Stormy Daniels?

You say guys like me wouldn’t care if Stormy was a honeytrap. How about guys like you and Fang Fang? Why is Eric Swalwell still on the House Intelligence Committee?

1650765906910.jpeg

Lewinsky was an intern when she had her ration ship with Bill Clinton.

Which means he wasn't her boss. Sorry, man, two consenting adults in a relationship... just not a big deal.

Was Trump President when he had his affair with Stormy Daniels?

You say guys like me wouldn’t care if Stormy was a honeytrap. How about guys like you and Fang Fang? Why is Eric Swalwell still on the House Intelligence Committee?

Actually, they should give him a prize for tapping a Chinese hottie!!! Seriously, she could have all my secrets!!!!

Which means he wasn't her boss. Sorry, man, two consenting adults in a relationship... just not a big deal.

Actually, they should give him a prize for tapping a Chinese hottie!!! Seriously, she could have all my secrets!!!!
I am sure Lewinsky viewed Bill Clinton as her boss or superior when she was working with him in the Oval Office.

That fact is not relevant to the fact that Clinton lied about his relationship with Lewinsky under oath.

I am sure Lewinsky viewed Bill Clinton as her boss or superior when she was working with him in the Oval Office.

That fact is not relevant to the fact that Clinton lied about his relationship with Lewinsky under oath.

She was an unpaid intern and could have walked any time she wanted.

He lied about a personal matter in a lawsuit that was dismissed as having no merit.

She was an unpaid intern and could have walked any time she wanted.

He lied about a personal matter in a lawsuit that was dismissed as having no merit.
You make it look like Bill Clinton suffered no consequences for his activities with Paula Jones. Of course that is false.

Bill Clinton was impeached which is a stain on his Presidency. He also ended up paying $850,000 to Paula Jones and losing his law license for five years.

No quite as an inconsequential result as you posted.

You make it look like Bill Clinton suffered no consequences for his activities with Paula Jones. Of course that is false.

Bill Clinton was impeached which is a stain on his Presidency. He also ended up paying $850,000 to Paula Jones and losing his law license for five years.

No quite as an inconsequential result as you posted.

He settled for $850,000 because he had ALREADY spent 10 million litigating the Jones case And would have spent another couple million just on the appeals after the Ellerth case widened the definition of Sexual Harassment.

The real problem here is that the law allowed for this kind of nonsense to go on. Most victims of ACTUAL sexual harassment or those wrongly accused don't have the resources to take the cases this far. Usually, the mere accusation is enough to get you fired, and that's kind of fucked up.

The real problem was allowing a civil suit to proceed against a sitting president, something that was never allowed before Clinton or since.

He settled for $850,000 because he had ALREADY spent 10 million litigating the Jones case And would have spent another couple million just on the appeals after the Ellerth case widened the definition of Sexual Harassment.

The real problem here is that the law allowed for this kind of nonsense to go on. Most victims of ACTUAL sexual harassment or those wrongly accused don't have the resources to take the cases this far. Usually, the mere accusation is enough to get you fired, and that's kind of fucked up.

The real problem was allowing a civil suit to proceed against a sitting president, something that was never allowed before Clinton or since.
So you agree Bill Clinton didn’t walk away as scot-free as you initially suggested When you said …

”He lied about a personal matter in a lawsuit that was dismissed as having no merit.”

Do you realize that foreign nations often use female agents to spy on other nations? Some people make such affairs their business. J. Edgar Hoover was one,

Monday, Apr 25th 2022

How Kennedy and Ford both had affairs with the same East German female 'spy' and JFK complimented her prowess

• Bobby Baker, a former aide to LBJ has revealed how Washington was full of drunk, philandering politicians in Kennedy's era
  • Called Kennedy a 'sex maniac' and introduced JFK to a married German woman 'who loved oral sex' and was later believed to be a spy
  • Kennedy called Baker to thank him for the tryst
  • FBI director used a tape recording of then-Congressman Gerald Ford having an affair with the same woman to blackmail him
  • Baker told how Joe Kennedy 'bought' the election for his son
1650924589285.jpeg

So you agree Bill Clinton didn’t walk away as scot-free as you initially suggested When you said …

Nope...but clearly your comprehension of the English Language is a little limited.

The lawsuit was dismissed WITHOUT MERIT. yet you guys took this nothing lawsuit and escalated it to a constitutional crisis. In the meantime, Bin Laden didn't get the attention he deserved, and we all saw how well that worked out.

Do you realize that foreign nations often use female agents to spy on other nations? Some people make such affairs their business. J. Edgar Hoover was one,

J Edgar Hoover was a closeted homosexual. We should have been more worried about his scandals.

Oh, and his complete disregard for the rights of Americans.

Nope...but clearly your comprehension of the English Language is a little limited.

The lawsuit was dismissed WITHOUT MERIT. yet you guys took this nothing lawsuit and escalated it to a constitutional crisis. In the meantime, Bin Laden didn't get the attention he deserved, and we all saw how well that worked out.

J Edgar Hoover was a closeted homosexual. We should have been more worried about his scandals.

Oh, and his complete disregard for the rights of Americans.
The lawsuit may have been dismissed but Bill Clinton did not walk away scot-free.

There are some who will argue that J. Edgar was asexual. I considered that to be a possibility not a fact. J. Edgar was an interesting person.

We can agree that he disregarded the rights of Americans.

The lawsuit may have been dismissed but Bill Clinton did not walk away scot-free.

Well, he kind of did.

What you forget about that $850,000 settlement was that it was paid by his insurance companies, and they had been willing to pay it all along. What changed was that Trailer-Trash Jones finally dropped her insistence that he apologize to her and admit he harassed her. The insurance companies were willing to settle all along, this was the main sticking point.

The real problem was up to that point, Jones had racked up 2 million in legal bills and Clinton had racked up close to $10 million. Jones would go on to pose for Penthouse (proving most people look better with their clothes on) and boxing Tonya Harding.

There are some who will argue that J. Edgar was asexual. I considered that to be a possibility not a fact. J. Edgar was an interesting person.

Nope, nobody would argue that. He lived in a homosexual relationship with his number 2, Clyde Tolson. This has been documented.

Well, he kind of did.

What you forget about that $850,000 settlement was that it was paid by his insurance companies, and they had been willing to pay it all along. What changed was that Trailer-Trash Jones finally dropped her insistence that he apologize to her and admit he harassed her. The insurance companies were willing to settle all along, this was the main sticking point.

The real problem was up to that point, Jones had racked up 2 million in legal bills and Clinton had racked up close to $10 million. Jones would go on to pose for Penthouse (proving most people look better with their clothes on) and boxing Tonya Harding.

Nope, nobody would argue that. He lived in a homosexual relationship with his number 2, Clyde Tolson. This has been documented.

You are a little more accurate this time but not all of the settlement came from insurance companies.

Clinton settled with Jones in November 1998 but did not admit to any wrongdoing. He paid Jones $850,000 in January 1999 as a part of the settlement, not as a payment in exchange for her silence.

The New York Times reported that $475,000 of the settlement money came from Clinton’s insurance policy against civil liability with Chubb Group Insurance and that most, if not all, of the rest came from then-first lady Hillary Clinton’s blind trust. Jones kept $200,000 from the settlement and the remainder went to her lawyers.

I started to dislike Hillary I first heard Paula Jones called “Trailer Trash.” It was obvious to me that Hillary was behind the attacks on all of Bill’s paramours.

Perhaps you remember James Carville’s famous quote about Paula Jones.

1650999554145.png

I tend to believe that J.Edgar Hoover was gay but there are sources that deny that fact. I posted this link above. This time I will add excerpts.

***snip***

The story that Hoover, a lifelong bachelor, participated in cross-dressing, all-male sex parties in New York hotel rooms, as reported by British writer Anthony Summers in a 1993 biography, has been widely debunked by historians. The story’s source, the wife of a businessman and Hoover confidante, had a grudge from a contested divorce, and other investigations of the story came up empty.

***snip***

Hoover did have some high-profile female friendships, including with actress Dorothy Lamour. In his 2004 biography of Hoover, Richard Hack cites sources claiming that he was discovered spending the night with Lamour in a Washington hotel — an isolated incident — and that when she was asked later about a sexual relationship between them, she said, “I cannot deny it.”

I started to dislike Hillary I first heard Paula Jones called “Trailer Trash.” It was obvious to me that Hillary was behind the attacks on all of Bill’s paramours.

Actually, I see Jones as every bit as contemptable as the treatment she got. She let the President's enemies use her. And she ended up massively in debt.

I tend to believe that J.Edgar Hoover was gay but there are sources that deny that fact. I posted this link above. This time I will add excerpts.
Oh, please don't. He lived with another dude and they acted like a married couple. He took care of that dude after he had a stroke. It would be almost touching if you forget about all the lives this guy ruined over the years.

Actually, I see Jones as every bit as contemptable as the treatment she got. She let the President's enemies use her. And she ended up massively in debt.

Oh, please don't. He lived with another dude and they acted like a married couple. He took care of that dude after he had a stroke. It would be almost touching if you forget about all the lives this guy ruined over the years.

I can’t verify that J. Edgar and Clyde Towson actually lived together. Towson inherited Hoover’s estate and moved into his house.

As I said I feel it is quite possible that J. Edgar was gay but there are sources that say that is not true. Some sources also say Hoover was black but that is also hard to prove.

One thing for sure, Hoover was an interesting man who may have been the most powerful man in Washington D.C if not the world.

***snip***

Relationship with Hoover[edit]

Tolson (left) with J. Edgar Hoover, c. 1939
It has been stated that J. Edgar Hoover described: "They rode to and from work together, ate lunch together, and often traveled together on official or unofficial business."[17] Their relationship has been described as "what many considered a 'spousal' relationship between the two men".[18] Some authors dismissed the rumors about Hoover's sexual orientation and possible intimate relationship with Tolson,[19][20][21] while others have described them as probable or even confirmed,[22][23] and still others reported the rumors without stating an opinion.[24][25] The two men often spent weekends together in New York, Christmas season together in Florida, and the start of the Del Mar horse racing season together in California.[26]

When Hoover died in 1972, Tolson inherited his estate of US$551,000 ($3.6 million today), moved into his house,[14] and accepted the U.S. flag draped on Hoover's coffin.[27]

I can’t verify that J. Edgar and Clyde Towson actually lived together. Towson inherited Hoover’s estate and moved into his house.

As I said I feel it is quite possible that J. Edgar was gay but there are sources that say that is not true. Some sources also say Hoover was black but that is also hard to prove.

One thing for sure, Hoover was an interesting man who may have been the most powerful man in Washington D.C if not the world.

No, he wasn't. He was a bully and a thug and people refused to call him out. He gathered dirt on people and blackmailed them into tolerating his abuses.

If he were around today, that shit never would have been tolerated.

Forum List

Back