Psaki says that Biden will not apologize for calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist

Actually, Grosskreutz WAS arrested, the prosecutor dropped the charges so he would testify against Rittenhouse. Drop kick man should have been arrested for assault and the idiot that fired into the air should have been arrested as well.
Prosecutor didn’t proceed with dropkick thug because he realized he would make the case’s defense upon cross: that Kyle was dealing with lowlife criminals out to kill him.

Read about dropkick thug here. He was a lifelong criminal with an open domestic violence case against him.

As I said, putting him in the stand would illustrate the type of lowlife scumbags the teen was dealing with that night.

ok, enough of your ignorance...

Count 5 : FIRST DEGREE RECKLESSLY ENDANGERING SAFETY, USE OF A DANGEROUS
WEAPON
The above-named defendant on or about Tuesday, August 25, 2020, in the City of Kenosha,
Kenosha County, Wisconsin , did recklessly endanger the safety of an unknown male, under
circumstances which show utter disregard for human life, contrary to sec 941.30 (1) , 939.50 (3 )(f),
939.63 (1) (b ) Wis . ats ., a Class F Felony ...

^^^ that was for shooting at the black guy you didn't know he shot at.

And the reason that guy didn't testify, which you also didn't know, is highlighted in red.

And I even showed this to you but you're such a fucking retard, you still didn't get it.

Get it now, moron?

face-palm-gif.278959
One problem, it turns out that the prosecution not only knew who dropkick man was, but was in communication with him.

Actually, Grosskreutz WAS arrested, the prosecutor dropped the charges so he would testify against Rittenhouse. Drop kick man should have been arrested for assault and the idiot that fired into the air should have been arrested as well.
That idiot who shot into the air was arrested and his trial is coming up. Jump-kick guy wasn't identified until days before the end of the trial.

Antifa created their own nation in a city. They almost starved to death. They impersonated a nation with leadership. But were of the Village. And cost the real taxpayers of that area a lot of money.
You don’t even knowcwhat ANTFA means do you ? That’s funny.

He wasn’t prosecuted for dwi year ago and charges dropped. . Are you in a daze ?
No, I'm not. What I said was true.

That popular vote doesn't count ? That’s stupid. You have no idea how electoral votes are won do you ?

The deceased paid their debt to society?!

You are ignoring that THE SCUMBAGS WERE IN THE MIDST OF COMMITTING ADDITIONAL FELONIES THAT NIGHT when they threatened the life of young Kyle (which in itself is a crime).

Bunch of lowlife felons, even a child rapist, out committing more violent crime. But you do you and keep defending them. I know that leftists defend criminals and go on the attack against decent people.
Retennhouse was a fking low life…..lying bang of shit.

Why should you care about his victims ? Two are now dead thanks to a juvenile vigilantly.

ha ha
Laughable.
Perhaps if Rittenhouse’s “victims” had not attacked him in a manner that threatened Rittenhouse’s heath or his life they would be alive today.

***snip***

In an account largely corroborated by video and the prosecution’s own witnesses, Rittenhouse said that the first man cornered him and put a hand on his rifle, the second man hit him with a skateboard, and the third man came at him with a gun of his own.

Please tell us how he was 🤥
I did, several times. Biden was right. He associated with Proud boys before the trial. He admitted it, along with admitting he lied about him being an EMT during the night of the protest. He admitted giving money to his friend to be used to buy an AR15 because he wasn’t able to buy it in his state. He claimed the money was a gift to his friend. How does that work ? You give money to a friend and tell him to buy a gun for him to use, which you later take possession of.. Its typical straw buyer enlistment by low life’s avoiding being held accountable for breaking federal firearms putchas laws. He’s a loser...

Perhaps if Rittenhouse’s “victims” had not attacked him in a manner that threatened Rittenhouse’s heath or his life they would be alive today.

***snip***

In an account largely corroborated by video and the prosecution’s own witnesses, Rittenhouse said that the first man cornered him and put a hand on his rifle, the second man hit him with a skateboard, and the third man came at him with a gun of his own.
First man was unarmed. Retennhouse said he heard a gun shot, turned around and shot him five times. Then he cry’s on the stand recounting the events like a puzzy who realizes gee, I could have gotten hurt because I was pissing people off carrying and shooting and ar15. All the while, lying about being athere to help people as a real EMT. No shit.

Trump opended his fking mouth all the time about people even without due process. Trump is an ignorant a-hole who can’t even read. He just “wrote” a book, with pictures.
So ny using the whatabout argument you admit Biden is the slame kind of ignorant slimy ass hole.

Well done

Whatboutisms.

Losing argument
The gop hasn’t had a president who wasn’t a blow hard bragging BS er.

They out number criminal convictions in their admin in recent years 200 plus to one. GOP are a bunch of
Hypocritical a holes. Biden doesn’t have to apologize for anything. Retennhouse cavorted with low life’s.

***snip***

That’s Retennhiuse version. Typical liar. The truth comes out when he sobs while lying about an event he instigated.

He instigated nothing

The fact is you are a liar and he is stating what we know is proven fact.

Rosenbaum attacked him
Lying does that.
Here is more lies. How can you destroy a fiream you don’t even own ? He claimed is was bought with gifted money and he could only use it while in another state ? How does that work ?

This is what instigation looks like to a crowd.
1639656863480.jpeg

First man was unarmed. Retennhouse said he heard a gun shot, turned around and shot him five times. Then he cry’s on the stand recounting the events like a puzzy who realizes gee, I could have gotten hurt because I was pissing people off carrying and shooting and ar15. All the while, lying about being athere to help people as a real EMT. No shit.
The first man, Joseph Rosenbaum, chased Rittenhouse and attempted to take his firearm from him. If he would have succeeded he would have been armed and Rittenhouse would not have been.

If I have a weapon in my hand and you tried to disarm me and I had reason to believe if you acquired my firearm you would shoot me — I would be in fear for my life or health and shoot you to stop your attack.

If you are close to a person and have training it is not all that hard to take their weapon from them. Unfortunately if you screw up you may end up shot.

The situation can be compared to what happens if someone tries to disarm a police officer.

***snip***

Trying to disarm a peace officer is not only a felony offense in most jurisdictions, but it is a serious threat of being killed or seriously injured. You don’t have to wait until you are disarmed to take appropriate action to defend yourself. It is reasonable to assume that if they are bold enough to try and disarm you, they are likely intending to use that firearm against you. Using deadly force at that point would be a reasonable response.

Lying does that.
Here is more lies. How can you destroy a fiream you don’t even own ? He claimed is was bought with gifted money and he could only use it while in another state ? How does that work ?

This is what instigation looks like to a crowd.
View attachment 576382
No that does not look like instigation to anyt one you fucking moron.

it was not a crowd it was a mob riot which is what instigated the entire shooting. That isfact boy you are a fool who needs to grow the fuck up.

It works the way he said and nothing you post can take back the egregious and cowardly lies which have been proven here.

Forum List

Back