Congratulations Republicans; You Actually Let Russian Intelligence Use You To Spread Propaganda On US Television

With a quid pro quo.

Open an investigation (we’ll take it from there) and you get your weapons
Fire the prosecutor my customer ordered fired and you get your aid. Karma's a bitch

He is a poopyhead. Same reason you re trying to put him in prison for the rest of his life
Ah, so you’re going to engage in childish retorts.

The difference is that we know Trump asked Zelensky to go after Biden.

We never heard anyone say that Burisma wanted Shokin fired. On the other hand, we have lots of people in the State Dept that wanted Shokin fired.

Ah, so you’re going to engage in childish retorts.
The TRUTH
The difference is that we know Trump asked Zelensky to go after Biden.

We never heard anyone say that Burisma wanted Shokin fired. On the other hand, we have lots of people in the State Dept that wanted Shokin fired.
Other than Hunter's partner. LOL

Except he didn’t say that. Shokin never came up and he didn’t know anything about him.

I’ve read the testimony.

Mr. Jordan. The request was help from the United States Government to deal
with the pressure they were under from their prosecutor, and that entailed the freezing
of assets at the London bank and other things that were going on in Ukraine?
Mr. Archer. Correct

Mr. Jordan. The request was help from the United States Government to deal
with the pressure they were under from their prosecutor, and that entailed the freezing
of assets at the London bank and other things that were going on in Ukraine?
Mr. Archer. Correct
A leading question, which doesn’t even make sense because the frozen assets were released in July 2015. Shokin being fired appears nowhere in the quote.

A leading question, which doesn’t even make sense because the frozen assets were released in July 2015. Shokin being fired appears nowhere in the quote.

Such a lack of imagination. Particularly for folks that want to put a former President in prison for the rest of his life by interpreting "find" to mean 'commit a crime, and illegally manufacture ballots for me' LOL Your cult is such a hoot!

Such a lack of imagination. Particularly for folks that want to put a former President in prison for the rest of his life by interpreting "find" to mean 'commit a crime, and illegally manufacture ballots for me' LOL Your cult is such a hoot!
So your entire case is based on your imagination?

Funny how no one involved in the Obama’s administration working in Ukraine had anything good to say about Shokin and had no one has seen any concrete evidence of this supposed investigation.

Forum List

Back