Provocateur Ray Epps Who Can Plainly be Seen Goading the Crowd to go "Inside the Capitol," is Recast as Victim of Right Wing "Conspiracy" by NY Times

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Possible FBI asset Ray Epps instigating the crowd to go inside, to objections of "FED FED FED!"

But gaslighting media still expects you to believe he is just ANOTHER victim of these RIGHT WING CONSPIRACIES! Poor, poor Ray, who the Jan. 6 committee ITSELF has declared was not a federal asset meant to instigate and entrap some of the crowd. Well there you go! I guess that's that! Cross my heart and hope to die I am not a federal asset!

Jan. 6 Participant Who Right-Wing Media Cast As Agent Provocateur Speaks Out

"the congressional Jan. 6 Committee....earlier this year announced Epps’ declaration that he’s never worked for the feds."

Provocateur Ray Epps Who Can Plainly be Seen Goading the Crowd to go "Inside the Capitol," is Recast as Victim of Right Wing "Conspiracy" by NY Times​

Well sure, that just tells me we must be getting really close to breaking the bottom out of the farce J6 investigation that they've notified their media lackeys that it's time for serious damage control by spreading more leftwing misinformation.

Well sure, that just tells me we must be getting really close to breaking the bottom out of the farce J6 investigation that they've notified their media lackeys that it's time for serious damage control by spreading more leftwing misinformation.

They are totally losing their grip running a farcical article that trips all over itself. Acknowledging that yes he called on people to go inside the Capitol, but no he could not have been a federal instigator. They are down to trying to hold onto the absolute least critical thinkers. But now whenever Epps come up the shills can yell "Debunked!" and paste a link.

Last edited:
IDK what exactly was going on with Epps that whole deal at the Capitol had Fedsurrection stamped all over it.

They definitely aided, abetted & probably instigated everything that happened, along with their Imafa & FBLM minions.

And for those that say our govt is above doing something like that, you have no idea what they will do to achieve a goal

Is the argument here that Trump supporters are gullible and easily led?

The cult wants anyone in the 202 area code during that time to go to prison……except that guy. :auiqs.jpg:

They all know it was an inside job…just like AOC.

IDK what exactly was going on with Epps that whole deal at the Capitol had Fedsurrection stamped all over it.

They definitely aided, abetted & probably instigated everything that happened, along with their Imafa & FBLM minions.

And for those that say our govt is above doing something like that, you have no idea what they will do to achieve a goal

I can't comment on the veracity of this theory as I do have some boundaries in accepting conspiracies, being a Canadian and all.

I can say with certainty that in Canada, Agent Provocateurs are the primary means of "policing" by the plain clothed operatives including against our young. Creepy isn't even the word. All they have achieved is a dead economy, civil rights and loss of our reputation globally.

As I have advised multiple times, Do NOT become like us. The damage it will do to Americas global reputation AND trust by Americans is difficult to measure, but none of it is positive.

I can't comment on the veracity of this theory as I do have some boundaries in accepting conspiracies, being a Canadian and all.

I can say with certainty that in Canada, Agent Provocateurs are the primary means of "policing" by the plain clothed operatives including against our young. Creepy isn't even the word. All they have achieved is a dead economy, civil rights and loss of our reputation globally.

As I have advised multiple times, Do NOT become like us. The damage it will do to Americas global reputation AND trust by Americans is difficult to measure, but none of it is positive.
We would have already gone the way of Canada but for a couple of things: the 2A and we are a generally adverse to being told what to do.
At least, that used to be the case. Lot's of programmed robots ready to do whatever they are told these days. Some of them enjoy it while many others may not like it much but go along anyway.
SMDH

Possible FBI asset Ray Epps instigating the crowd to go inside, to objections of "FED FED FED!"

But gaslighting media still expects you to believe he is just ANOTHER victim of these RIGHT WING CONSPIRACIES! Poor, poor Ray, who the Jan. 6 committee ITSELF has declared was not a federal asset meant to instigate and entrap some of the crowd. Well there you go! I guess that's that! Cross my heart and hope to die I am not a federal asset!

Jan. 6 Participant Who Right-Wing Media Cast As Agent Provocateur Speaks Out

"the congressional Jan. 6 Committee....earlier this year announced Epps’ declaration that he’s never worked for the feds."

But nobody is getting arrested for what he did in that video. Nobody. Do you think they should be? Is this what you are saying?

Forum List

Back