The Purpose Behind the Push for Electric Vehicles

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’ll deny a Leftard mod the satisfaction of dumping this in the conspiracy forum and just lay it here. But as we’ve seen with most conspiracies they end up fact.

The purpose of everyone having an EV is they’re 100% software driven. Soon every EV, if they don’t already, will have a chip in it that prevents it from being turned on.

So whenever the government doesn’t want you getting about, whether a flu bug or an election, flip the switch.

Nobody’s going anywhere.

I’ll deny a Leftard mod the satisfaction of dumping this in the conspiracy forum and just lay it here. But as we’ve seen with most conspiracies they end up fact.

The purpose of everyone having an EV is they’re 100% software driven. Soon every EV, if they don’t already, will have a chip in it that prevents it from being turned on.

So whenever the government doesn’t want you getting about, whether a flu bug or an election, flip the switch.

Nobody’s going anywhere.
EXCELLENT call!!!

Nobody’s going anywhere.
The same happens with ICE vehicles

Nobody on the left would have written something as stupid as that. You're in a league of your own there.

I'll also note that newer gasoline cars can be shut down just as easily as electric cars, so the conspiracy makes no sense. They have computer chips too.

Everyone isn't going to have one so I suppose this is in the proper area. (to note, gas cars have software also)

Nobody’s going anywhere.
Like in China, they will use a social credit score based on how wokesters feel about you to tie into the digitial IDs, digital currencies & transportation.
Do as you're told & you will have some privileges.
Say things I say all the time & it's:
soupnazi.gif

Nobody on the left would have written something as stupid as that. You're in a league of your own there.

I'll also note that newer gasoline cars can be shut down just as easily as electric cars, so the conspiracy makes no sense. They have computer chips too.
Almost as crazy as the jab doesn’t keep people from catching and spreading the ChiCom flu!

Speaking of conspiracies, how’s that Russia/Trump we got ‘em this time going?

Nobody’s going anywhere.

That's silly, even by conspiracy standards.

EVERY new car is chip driven. Why this elaborate push for something that 'they' already have.

That's silly, even by conspiracy standards.

EVERY new car is chip driven. Why this elaborate push for something that 'they' already have.

ICE powered vehicles can have the chips removed completely if you so desire. Not so much an EV.

ICE powered vehicles can have the chips removed completely if you so desire. Not so much an EV.

Says who? Fuel injection systems in any new car are extraordinarily complex and computer controlled.

Says who? Fuel injection systems in any new car are extraordinarily complex and computer controlled.

Says me. We use full on mechanical fuel pumps, and no electronic ignition controls, in our race planes. Any old school mechanic can remove the electronic components and replace them with mechanical ones.

Says me. We use full on mechanical fuel pumps, and no electronic ignition controls, in our race planes. Any old school mechanic can remove the electronic components and replace them with mechanical ones.

I don't accept anonymous people on the internet, citing themselves as experts, as authorities on any topic.

Do you have a good source on this other than you citing you?

I don't accept anonymous people on the internet, citing themselves as experts, as authorities on any topic.

Do you have a good source on this other than you citing you?

Look up any race plane flying at the Reno Air Races.

Look up any race plane flying at the Reno Air Races.

So race plane flying in the Reno Air Races.......show that modern cars don't need chips to run their computerized fuel injection systems?

How?

So race plane flying in the Reno Air Races.......show that modern cars don't need chips to run their computerized fuel injection systems?

How?

We have been using mechanical fuel injection for 95 years. It ain't rocket surgery!

We have been using mechanical fuel injection for 95 years. It ain't rocket surgery!

I'm not saying mechanical fuel injection doesn't exist. I'm saying that all modern cars use computer controlled fuel injection. And have for at least a decade.

Which is what makes this conspiracy so silly. As 'they' are trying to get us to use EVs so they can 'get' what they already have: chips in every new car.

Forum List

Back