Proving the media only cares about white on black crime for political reason, how many have heard of Rashaun Weaver and Luciano Lewis?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Both are 14 year old black kids who robbed and murdered this white girl, Tessa Majors...

I suppose murders like this are ok, as sort of a racist payback?

Why aren’t Al Sharpton and JESSEJackson trying to make sure 14 year old black kids aren’t robbing and murdering young white girls?

Do these Black Lives Matter? These kids lives are now essentially over and multiple families are devastated.

THIS IS LARGELY IGNORED BECAUSE IT GOES AGAINST THE NARRATIVE AND POLITICAL AGENDA OF THE LEFT AND THE MEDIA.

It’s really fucked up.

24955780-0-image-a-13_1582157353478.jpg

Read the charming account of the murder.

At first, video shows the three following a male pedestrian through the park, but a subsequent video shows that the male is no longer being followed, the complaint says.

Around 6:47 p.m., surveillance video shows Weaver and the two others "surrounding a female who was walking up the stairs," but later shows them turn and walk back down the stairs after a different male pedestrian walks down the stairs, according to the complaint.

Less than two minutes later, a witness told police he heard a "male voice" near the stairs, the complaint says.

"Informant…. heard a male voice from the area just to the east of the landing, say in substance — run your s---. Gimme your phone. You got some weed, gimme that too," the complaint reads. "According to informant… after a few moments, he then heard a female voice scream, among other things, help me! I’m being robbed."

A minute later, surveillance video shows the three struggling with Majors on the landing before Majors "break free and slowly stagger up the stairs," the complaint says.

Majors’ blood was recovered from the landing and stairs, and DNA recovered from one of her fingernail clippings matched Weaver’s DNA profile, according to the complaint.

An autopsy found that Majors was stabbed in the torso several times; one of the stab wounds "pierced her heart," the complaint says.

The NYPD also obtained an audio recording in which Weaver admitted that he "hit [Majors] with a knife" inside the park after she refused to give up her phone, according to the complaint.

Except the media shows this all the time. How about the far more prevalent cases of white on white killing? Apparently white lives don't matter to you.

Last edited:
I join others in expressing the deepest sympathies to the parents and friends of Ms. Majors.

It is imperative that people avoid certain areas in cities, especially at night. That is the time when very bad people come out to do their evil work.

College students are sometimes too idealistic and think the best of people. But there are certain people whom they should be very wary of.

Forum List

Back