Proud to support Antifa

ANTIFA is overehwlmingly communist.

Communism is far more evil and worse than any fascist ideology such as nazissm.

So you are simply a fucking hypocrite

Are they? Have you done a survey of all Antifa people to see if they're Communists or not?
They openly display it whenever they appear.

I'll take that as you not having a clue whether they are or not.

You just say it because it's convenient. But not necessarily true.
You are taking it wrong and do not know what you are talking about.

It is not me saying it it is them and it is openly acknowledged by ANTIFA

Deal with it

Bullshit. You can't prove your point at all. All you can do it say it and hope people accept it.
You are a liar and are denying fact

The bisected black and red flag is thje most common flag displayed by antifa. As are flags displaying the three arrows.

View attachment 478202

View attachment 478202View attachment 478203

View attachment 478204

View attachment 478205

View attachment 478206

Antifa is openly and overwhelmingly communists and they never deny this and openly acknowledge it fact and proven fact in your face

How am I a liar?

I'm not saying anything to lie about.

Seems your go to when you've got nothing.

You haven't proven antifa is "overwhelmingly communist", you've shown some pictures of some antifa people who you claim are communist.

How many people are in antifa? Do you even know? What percentage are communist?
I have proven it and put it in your face

You lied about me merely making a claim without being able to prove it which I did and you know it

I have made you my bitch deal with it

Then, this conversation is over.

I dont have a membership card and I have never given them money. Never been asked for any. It seems to me that they have worthy aims in opposing nazis and that is something that all freedom loving people should get behind and support.

We should not allow nazis to march through our towns and cities spreading a message of hate against our neighbours. That was is the path to a fascist state. The UK has a proud history of opposing fascists, thinking of the demonstrations against the National Front and Mosley.

Britains shame is that there were enough idiots prepared to back these scumbags.

I dont know much about the US history of fighting the Klan and their related bodies. There are certainly enough of these grubby organisations out there. History from the 20s and 30s show us that it is dangerous to give nazis an inch.
We cannot allow them to own our streets and spread their shit in public places.

Democracy and equality is always under assault and needs to be defended. Antifa are your local heroes.

I think one thing is opposing fascism, another is supporting a group which might have more opinions than just opposing fascism.

In a narrative filled world it's difficult to know what groups stand for, and what their own goals are.

I can only speak as I find. Antifa has its roots in opposition to fascists the like of which we saw wrek the world in the 40s. You cant just ignore nazis and hope that they go away, The evidence is that they just get stronger.

I cant speak for any other antifa supporters but I personally will not sit by and watch nazis march through my town. It would be a betrayal of all that is decent and all that my Grandparents fought against.

I am also getting to the age where I am losing patience with trying to reason with this trash. Their views are evil and are anathema to all in civilised society, conservative or liberal. Hatred of one group or another is not a legitimate political stance unless that groups sole purpose is to hate everyone who looks different to their view of society.

They should be crushed like dung beetles.

No one is marching through your town other than real antifa fascists. You people really are delusional. Its amazing to watch.

Well, in his town would have been the EDL. The biggest name of that was a guy called "Tommy Robinson", real name Yaxley-Lennon, who used the name "Tommy Robinson" to anger the real "Tommy Robinson". Yaxley-Lennon is a convicted football hooligan, passport fraudster (attempted to enter the US on someone else's passport then the right wants him to go to the US, go figure), financial fraudster among other things.
i still remember your post when you supported the gang rape of children by claiming the Pakistani assailants were just "tapping" some ass.

I dont have a membership card and I have never given them money. Never been asked for any. It seems to me that they have worthy aims in opposing nazis and that is something that all freedom loving people should get behind and support.

We should not allow nazis to march through our towns and cities spreading a message of hate against our neighbours. That was is the path to a fascist state. The UK has a proud history of opposing fascists, thinking of the demonstrations against the National Front and Mosley.

Britains shame is that there were enough idiots prepared to back these scumbags.

I dont know much about the US history of fighting the Klan and their related bodies. There are certainly enough of these grubby organisations out there. History from the 20s and 30s show us that it is dangerous to give nazis an inch.

Democracy and equality is always under assault and needs to be defended. Antifa are your local heroes.

WE don't care, since we know you're too fat and lazy to loot, and Antifas themselves would beat you senseless the first time you showed up for the meetings.

I'm not surprised you support people who act like nazis

So they were all about limited government, low taxes and personal freedom?

No, the whole point of an oligarchy of the wealthy elite, military, and corporations is that you control government and use it in unlimited ways.
You don't then tax the wealthy, but you impose huge taxes on everyone else.
Same with personal freedom, it is reserved for the wealthy elite only.

Foolish in what way?

You follow a Reich that seeks the central planning and control of the economy under an authoritarian, central ruler where liberty is snuffed out in favor of group privilege, where the party has absolute control of the press who are nothing more than propaganda for the Reich, where a race (whites) are singled out as a scapegoat and painted by the Reich press as the enemy of the people to be reviled and oppressed by both social and governmental powers. Where religion is forcibly suppressed and permitted only where it promoted the goals of the Reich, where political opposition is violently suppressed and any challenge to the party is termed "sedition" or "treason." Where speech against the party or Reich is a criminal act. Where expression is controlled by the party and any speaking against the party are cancelled.

You are Nazis - that is fact. ANTIFA are nothing more or less than Brown Shirts.

The Fascists of Italy and Germany in WWII did not create a powerful government that imposed central planning at all in any way.
The powerful of the fascists were the wealthy elite, and they selected Hitler and Mussolini as their puppets.
Government was not in control, but was under the control of the wealthy elite.

Antifa is not at all like the fascists because Antifa is not the wealthy elite, they do not control the media or government, because they do not have the money that would allow them to do that.

So you lied when you said they were conservative. Thanks.

I don't remember the context of any question about being conservative, but I consider myself extreme leftist, liberal, progressive. If I were to ever call myself conservative, it would be as a fiscal conservative because I believe in each budget being balances, and I would call myself a constitutional conservative since I believe the federal government must be limited to only what it is explicitly authorized to do.

The Fascists of Italy and Germany in WWII did not create a powerful government that imposed central planning at all in any way.
The powerful of the fascists were the wealthy elite, and they selected Hitler and Mussolini as their puppets.
Government was not in control, but was under the control of the wealthy elite.

Antifa is not at all like the fascists because Antifa is not the wealthy elite, they do not control the media or government, because they do not have the money that would allow them to do that.

You're full of shit. The Nazis controlled all aspects of manufacturing. They told the manufacturer what to build, who to get their supplies from, how much they would pay for the supplies, and how much they would sell the end product for.

The Nazi post office box in Walther, for instance, was Waa 359. Each company had an assigned nazi official who was provided an office by the company involved.

Did you not know this, or are you outright lying thinking we didn't?

You're full of shit. The Nazis controlled all aspects of manufacturing. They told the manufacturer what to build, who to get their supplies from, how much they would pay for the supplies, and how much they would sell the end product for.

The Nazi post office box in Walther, for instance, was Waa 359. Each company had an assigned nazi official who was provided an office by the company involved.

Did you not know this, or are you outright lying thinking we didn't?

Totally wrong.
Except for Junkers, the Fascists in government did absolutely nothing to or over the industries.
The government put out projects and the companies put out bids, just like any capitalist country.
Those who think the Nazi government controlled the companies is totally backwards.
The companies were owned by the wealthy elite, who then also created and owned the government.
Both Hitler and Mussolini were never millionaires or more than just puppets for the aristocracy and wealthy.

The fascist governments worked for the industries, not the other way around.

You are free to criticize Antifa over any legitimate arguments one could think of, but it is really foolish to call Stalin or Antifa "fascist" or Nazi, because fascism and nazis were the opposite of Stalin and communists.
Fascist and Nazi means a coalition of the aristocracy, military, and wealthy elite, for a strict conservative dictatorship.
Stalin and communism may also mean a dictatorship, but of the wide poor working class majority.
Hitler and Stalin were mortal enemies in WWII, so clearly they had conflicting ideologies.
Hitler was fascist and had his Nazi supporters, and Stalin was anti fascist and anti Nazi.
You can't use the words "fascist" or "Nazi" to describe communists.
They apply only to right wing dictators like Hitler.

a coalition of the aristocracy, military, and wealthy elite, for a strict conservative dictatorship.

Not you silly, you're obviously not conservative.

Now about the 1906 Geneva Conventions.........DURR

a coalition of the aristocracy, military, and wealthy elite, for a strict conservative dictatorship.

Not you silly, you're obviously not conservative.

Now about the 1906 Geneva Conventions.........DURR

The wealthy elite of the Fascists were considered conservative because they wanted to retain aspects of feudalism that were beneficial to the wealthy elite.
That is one of the meanings of "conservative", meaning they do not want to increase freedoms, rights, or liberties for the general masses. While progressives and liberals so want to increase freedoms, rights, and liberties for the general masses.

What about the 1906 Geneva Conventions?
Among other things, they made economic warfare against civilians, illegal.

Totally wrong.
Except for Junkers, the Fascists in government did absolutely nothing to or over the industries.
The government put out projects and the companies put out bids, just like any capitalist country.
Those who think the Nazi government controlled the companies is totally backwards.
The companies were owned by the wealthy elite, who then also created and owned the government.
Both Hitler and Mussolini were never millionaires or more than just puppets for the aristocracy and wealthy.

The fascist governments worked for the industries, not the other way around.

Factually wrong. So you DID think we didn't know. So you intentionally lied.

Good to know.

While progressives and liberals so want to increase freedoms, rights, and liberties for the general masses.

Right.
That's why people risk their lives to escape every progressive worker's paradise.
Because their freedoms, rights and liberties have been increased so much.

What about them?
You lied.
They didn't make economic sanctions a war crime.
They aren't illegal.
You're full of shit.
Again.

You are totally wrong.
Economic warfare, such as sanctions, have been illegal for over 100 years.

{...

Siege Warfare and the Starvation of Civilians as a Weapon of War and War Crime​

by Beth Van Schaack
February 4, 2016
International Criminal Court, International Humanitarian Law (IHL), Siege Warfare, Starvation, Syria, War Crimes
“Let me be clear: The use of starvation as a weapon of war is a war crime.”
These are the words of UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, uttered in connection with the starvation of civilians in rebel-held Madaya, a suburb of Damascus encircled by forces, including Hezbollah, loyal to the Assad government.
Below, I discuss the international law underlying these charges and the challenges of prosecuting siege warfare and the deliberate use of starvation as a weapon of war.
The deliberate starvation of civilians is not a new tactic of war, and parallels to the situations in Leningrad and Biafra come immediately to mind. Current international humanitarian law (IHL) — the law of armed conflict — makes clear that the deliberate starvation of the civilian population as a tactic of war is prohibited and a prosecutable war crime. This prohibition finds expression in Additional Protocol I (API) to the 1949 Geneva Conventions, which states that besieging forces may not starve civilians “as a method of warfare.” Similarly, it is prohibited to “attack, destroy, remove or render useless” any items necessary for civilians’ survival (e.g., food, land used to cultivate food, water, irrigation works, etc.), regardless of whether the objective is to starve the civilian population, to cause them to move, or some other motive.
...}

Forum List

Back