Proud to support Antifa

Stalin gained personal wealth, at the expense of anyone he could profit from.
So then he was a capitalist.
The fact he used force is a common capitalist trait, such as under feudalism, which is totally capitalist.

That is some jaw dropping ignorance.

Stalin murdered 65 million people through forced collectivism. Other than Mao, he is the most perfect Communist the world has ever seen.

The Commie Left ALWAYS supports terrorists

yes. they do...but they don't see it that way. They think that their way is the right way. Allowing perversion in society, homelessness, tyrant governors, corrupt judges, illegitiate presidents, obamacare, abortion..and then top it off with their Moral superiority.

This Ho Veep supports antifa. She has come out in the past two days telling Americans that getting that damn poison in your veins is a biblical act of 'loving your neighbor'. Frackin' hypocrite uses the word of God when they can't get their way through threats and attacking our freedom and morals.

YET...watch her squirm while she makes her little speech. God makes her very uncomfortable. These folk are mockers of God, users, liars, hypocrites.

I may post a link to her hypocrisy . here it is. I know some of you will pretend you can't find it or it doesn't exist. Scroll down half way to her video.

I dont have a membership card and I have never given them money. Never been asked for any. It seems to me that they have worthy aims in opposing nazis and that is something that all freedom loving people should get behind and support.

We should not allow nazis to march through our towns and cities spreading a message of hate against our neighbours. That was is the path to a fascist state. The UK has a proud history of opposing fascists, thinking of the demonstrations against the National Front and Mosley.

Britains shame is that there were enough idiots prepared to back these scumbags.

I dont know much about the US history of fighting the Klan and their related bodies. There are certainly enough of these grubby organisations out there. History from the 20s and 30s show us that it is dangerous to give nazis an inch.
We cannot allow them to own our streets and spread their shit in public places.

Democracy and equality is always under assault and needs to be defended. Antifa are your local heroes.

Opposing fascism by being fascist.

Opposing fascism by being fascist.
When they were protesting in town I looked after their flags while they went for a bag of chips. It can be a long day when you are opposing evil.

When they were protesting in town I looked after their flags while they went for a bag of chips. It can be a long day when you are opposing evil.
You post thread after thread trying to facilitate the brutal gang rape of children and you try to claim you IPPOSE evil?

Oy vey.

I dont have a membership card and I have never given them money. Never been asked for any. It seems to me that they have worthy aims in opposing nazis and that is something that all freedom loving people should get behind and support.

We should not allow nazis to march through our towns and cities spreading a message of hate against our neighbours. That was is the path to a fascist state. The UK has a proud history of opposing fascists, thinking of the demonstrations against the National Front and Mosley.

Britains shame is that there were enough idiots prepared to back these scumbags.

I dont know much about the US history of fighting the Klan and their related bodies. There are certainly enough of these grubby organisations out there. History from the 20s and 30s show us that it is dangerous to give nazis an inch.
We cannot allow them to own our streets and spread their shit in public places.

Democracy and equality is always under assault and needs to be defended. Antifa are your local heroes.

Why don't you just give it up?
Antifa is about as organized as a dumped box of marbles down a flight of stairs.
You can't "support" what they are about... because they themselves don't know.
For the most part, they are literally a rag tag bunch of teenagers out running around after hearing about something on social media.
There is no cohesive message whatsoever.
Other than they like to set fires and hate pretty much everything.

Forum List

Back