Proud Boys and Antifa clash in Portland"

Proud Boys still exist? Haven't heard from them in a while. I guess they had to cycle through FBI agents.
There were probably as many FBI agents as Proud Boys trying to incite Members to commit crimes so they could step in at the last minute to save the day.

There were probably as many FBI agents as Proud Boys trying to incite Members to commit crimes so they could step in at the last minute to save the day.

Yeah, the FBI, and their 'informants' are thick as fleas on a dog's ass in these groups. Rabble rousers. They are repugnance personified.

Yeah, the FBI, and their 'informants' are thick as fleas on a dog's ass in these groups. Rabble rousers. They are repugnance personified.
The interesting part is the FBI doesn’t seem to have the same presence in the Antifa or BLM groups. I guess the democrats, the DOJ and the FBI support the riots, looting and burning caused by Antifa and BLM. They consider the real threat to be white supremacists and have launched an all out effort to infiltrate white supremacist groups and convince them to make stupid conspiracies and plans so they be arrested.

It sure looks like the FBI works for the Democratic Party. At a minimum the FBI is rotten at the top if not to the core.

The interesting part is the FBI doesn’t seem to have the same presence in the Antifa or BLM groups. I guess the democrats, the DOJ and the FBI support the riots, looting and burning caused by Antifa and BLM. They consider the real threat to be white supremacists and have launched an all out effort to infiltrate white supremacist groups and convince them to make stupid conspiracies and plans so they be arrested.

It sure looks like the FBI works for the Democratic Party. At a minimum the FBI is rotten at the top if not to the core.

Real'MurcanPundit, FBICorruption.News and The Federalist. Only the BEST sources for RW Loony Birds! :lol:

Don't worry little Moonbeam, it is coming :)
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: This you?
1628534963622.png

Forum List

Back