Trump on the cusp of another major defeat

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Ah, the infrastructure bill, that Trump totally opposes, not because of it's cost or what it contains or does not contain, but because he was unable to get a bill passed during his term in office. So, naturally, he doesn't want President Biden to get a bill passed either.

Trump, the deal maker, could not get a deal on infrastructure. Guess that was because he has no skills as a negotiator.

Opposes? He was for such a package and said so many times. Is this another case of being for something before being against it?

Ah, the infrastructure bill, that Trump totally opposes, not because of it's cost or what it contains or does not contain, but because he was unable to get a bill passed during his term in office. So, naturally, he doesn't want President Biden to get a bill passed either.

Trump, the deal maker, could not get a deal on infrastructure. Guess that was because he has no skills as a negotiator.
geezus trump again......that guy must have fucked up a lot of heads....

If there is one thing I’d trust Trump with it’s losing. If I ever need to lose at something with 100% certainty I’d reach out to the former President and ask for his expertise and skill at losing.

Trump isn't a negotiator although he will tell you constantly that he is.. He's a bully.. Sometimes that works but more often than not he loses.

Exactly right. Trumpy Bear sabotaged his (hundreds?) of "Infrastructure Weeks" with the usual stupid tweets and inability to make deals or focus.

Biden on the other hand held hundreds of meetings, made hundreds of phone calls to both sides to the aisle, and did the actual work that the orange man-child was unwilling to do.

So this will be another bigly bitch slap for the Tangerine Tornado. Seems to me that a lot of Republicans just aren't afraid of him anymore. :)

Trump was defrauded.

Nope. He defrauded his students at Trump University, most of his business associates, bankers, all three wives, the illegals he's hired for his hotels and golf resorts and those followers who donated money to him since 2019.

Forum List

Back