protests spreading from memphis all over us

if he was dealing white policemen he be alive

A very astute point. Cops are only human and those black cops are probably painfully aware of what crime is doing to the black community. They were apparently so pissed off dealing with it on a daily basis, that they exploded with rage, leading to the death of the subject.

I don't even think the outcome would have been the same if the victim had been white.

People have a right to be mad about the senseless and egregious killing by the police state. I hope they stay peaceful but they should protest and demonstrate. Right?

A very astute point. Cops are only human and those black cops are probably painfully aware of what crime is doing to the black community. They were apparently so pissed off dealing with it on a daily basis, that they exploded with rage, leading to the death of the subject.

I don't even think the outcome would have been the same if the victim had been white.
Plus, they might have figured they wouldn’t be held to the same standard as white cops and could get away with it.

No one took charge at the scene.
This is due to a glut of veteran cops retiring since the 'summer of love' and continued attack on law enforcement (crazy lib prosecutors, none to reduced bail) resulting in a vacumn of leadership!!

It's gonna get way worse before it get's better, if at all.

Vigilantism, eventually, FTW!!!

People have a right to be mad about the senseless and egregious killing by the police state. I hope they stay peaceful but they should protest and demonstrate. Right?

Only if they falsely believe that the police are a bigger threat to them than criminals!

Carry on....

I seem to recall the worst of these happened during Trump's tenure.

Biden said he would fix all this. Liberals said they'd fix all these problems. They've fixed nothing.

And who is president when some cop puts his knee on a negro neck doesn't mean anything.

Forum List

Back