protests spreading from memphis all over us

So you prefer criminals since they're more likely to give you a beat down.

Got it!
That’s exactly opposite of what I typed. You shouldn’t have to choose. In our wealthy country you shouldn’t be terrorized by criminals nor the police.

People have a right to be mad about the senseless and egregious killing by the police state. I hope they stay peaceful but they should protest and demonstrate. Right?
but stop blaming other races for there own crap

A very astute point. Cops are only human and those black cops are probably painfully aware of what crime is doing to the black community. They were apparently so pissed off dealing with it on a daily basis, that they exploded with rage, leading to the death of the subject.

I don't even think the outcome would have been the same if the victim had been white.
most incidence with cops are because thy do not comply with cops. the few that go this way the cops should be in trouble. do you 80.5 percent the black community is above the poverty line. which prove no racism like they say is here is here. If it would be true they all still chained and picking cotton. the biggest problem with people being in poverty is no education of any kind and no help for disabled mentally or other wise. The black community is worst at understanding this.

most incidence with cops are because thy do not comply with cops. the few that go this way the cops should be in trouble. do you 80.5 percent the black community is above the poverty line. which prove no racism like they say is here is here. If it would be true they all still chained and picking cotton. the biggest problem with people being in poverty is no education of any kind and no help for disabled mentally or other wise. The black community is worst at understanding this.
WTF are you talking about? Damn, please learn how to use the spell checker. You are just an ignorant, right wing, racist itch.

White America didn't create this problem.

BLACKS ruling BLACKS in Africa, ENSLAVED BLACKS for the purpose of selling them to the world for profit.

If you don't like these problems that blacks have, then you need to be bitching and whining to the African nations, not to anybody here in the USA!!!
The hell if white america didn't create many of the problems happening in some black communities.

its getting nasty! and no wants to admit is blacks cops that beat a black man. proofing all stuff blacks say about whites is bs just like blm.

GettyImages-1246606467-1.jpg
I knew your racist ass would start a thread on this.

its getting nasty! and no wants to admit is blacks cops that beat a black man. proofing all stuff blacks say about whites is bs just like blm.

GettyImages-1246606467-1.jpg
You literally post nothing but antiblack posts. shame. You need to reevaluate your life decisions.

White America created the problem. This is another circumstance in which the truth requires identifying skin colour.

If all people were treated as equals after the south were denied their slaves when they lost the civil war, the problem wouldn't exist to the excess in America.

I hope this doesn't become as big an issue as the Rodney King murder!
Yes .. government continues to enslave black people to this day with an over-dependence on government benefits with nearly no incentives to better themselves ..

Forum List

Back