Protests against Israel for killing hostages

Negotiation is why these hostages were taken in the first place.

Once you devalue them, you devalue the desire to take hostages.

Why is this concept hard for you?
Because one, it is people’s lives you are dealing in and two, it doesn’t seem to have ever actually stopped hostage taking. There are pros and cons on both sides.

If a group of highly armed combatants slaughtered elderly women and children in mass, and then he went after them to kill them all, I can guarantee I would have no problem with it and would expect innocent people to die and suffer as a result.

1200 Israelites were slaughtered. That is a huge number considering there are very few of them to begin with as they live in a small land, about the size of New Jersey.

This is a fight for their very survival. It is either fight, or jump into the ovens made in Iran.

The choice is their own, but if you ask me, it is not much of a choice, it is a duty.
If 1200 Americans were slaughtered, you’d have no problem blaming Joe Biden.

I suspect there is a hell of a lot of behind the scenes diplomacy going on to try to secure their release. This the sort of stuff that has to get done out of the public eye, not over megaphone. I would hate to be in the position to have to make these kind of choices.
Hamas' isn't going to willingly release most of them. These are not honorable people.

Hamas' isn't going to willingly release most of them. These are not honorable people.
No they aren’t, but you don’t just throw away lives if there is a possible way to save them. That is also one reason why targeted commando style raids were recommended in lieu of mass bombings.

No they aren’t, but you don’t just throw away lives if there is a possible way to save them. That is also one reason why targeted commando style raids were recommended in lieu of mass bombings.
Nobody's "throwing away lives." Rescuing the hostages is Israels top priority. But if Hamas' gives up the hostages they're DEAD. It's all they have to bargain with. They won't give up the majority.

My hope is the palestinians will be so sick of the destruction Hamas' has caused that they will turn on this criminal gang

For the life of me, I don't understand why even Congressmen in the US could not condemn the slaughter of innocent civilians who were openly targeted by Hamas, along with the hostages taken, including US citizens

To me, they have no humanity, and certainly are not representing US citizens.

They are openly traitors to their country.
It pains me to say this, but I believe the US has some responsibility. Carter should have bombed the US embassy in Tehran in 1979. We would have lost 52 innocent people, but it would have made clear to the world that we will not tolerate the taking of hostages and in so doing remove any value to performing the act.

Nobody's "throwing away lives." Rescuing the hostages is Israels top priority. But if Hamas' gives up the hostages they're DEAD. It's all they have to bargain with. They won't give up the majority.

My hope is the palestinians will be so sick of the destruction Hamas' has caused that they will turn on this criminal gang
If they could have they would have long ago. Hamas has not been popular. Given Hamas “disappears” dissidents and goes after their families, I doubt they could do much.

What the hell is wrong with people?

I think it a mistake for Israel to even negotiate with the taken hostages as it only inspires Hamas to take more hostages.

Sheer insanity.
Did you notice the months-long summer of love the Left engaged in over there because Netanyahu decided to take away their veto of all government appointments and even laws that the Left disagreed with? The global Left/Marxists are on the march in nations all over the world. The difference in Israel is that there is NO margin for error. If they become too divided there are more than enough enemies to finish them, quickly.

If Netanyahu can even trust their "FBI", the Shin Bet, he should have the funding sources for these protests investigated and the money is coming from outside the country through a foreign NGO, that entity should be "encouraged" to stay the hell out of Israel's war. If the current government does not stand up to DC and the Tan Messiah, they will soon be attacked on all sides because in that neighborhood, weakness means death.

It's tragic, but under the circumstances Israel HAS BEEN PUT IN, it's not surprising that these sort of mistakes can happen.
Yeah, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that all of the Hamas fighters are in civilian clothes and have used multiple different ruses to draw the IDF troops into murder holes or various other booby traps. There was even a firefight underway when they made contact with the hostages :(

The important thing is that the Israeli terrorists are isolated with their Ethnic Cleansing plan now clear for the whole world to see and be disgusted with such Evil.

Of course , this incident could be pure drama.
More Deflection to give the insane leaders an option to de-escalate and to apparently show concern about their evil actions so far .
Particularly as there are huge cracks in Israeli defense systems , big economic concerns and both the Houthis and Hezbollah are getting more involved by the day .
Israel might be more desperate to get out of the pit they have dug for themselves and which the public has yet to realise exists .

So , this small incident could be 100% Fake with all involved being actors .
Nobody knows .
Same for the claimed initial number of dead Israelis .
How do you know that over 1000 is true rather than an alternative figure like 90 ?

IDF / Mossad will never be honest .

The overall factor is that the Freedom Fighters are doing ever so well and their favourability rating increases faster than that of the falling USless rating .
More concern for Piss Pants and his boss Obummer

Because one, it is people’s lives you are dealing in and two, it doesn’t seem to have ever actually stopped hostage taking. There are pros and cons on both sides.
You may not be able to stop hostage taking, but you can do things to not encourage it.

The important thing is that the Israeli terrorists are isolated with their Ethnic Cleansing plan now clear for the whole world to see and be disgusted with such Evil.

Of course , this incident could be pure drama.
More Deflection to give the insane leaders an option to de-escalate and to apparently show concern about their evil actions so far .
Particularly as there are huge cracks in Israeli defense systems , big economic concerns and both the Houthis and Hezbollah are getting more involved by the day .
Israel might be more desperate to get out of the pit they have dug for themselves and which the public has yet to realise exists .

So , this small incident could be 100% Fake with all involved being actors .
Nobody knows .
Same for the claimed initial number of dead Israelis .
How do you know that over 1000 is true rather than an alternative figure like 90 ?

IDF / Mossad will never be honest .

The overall factor is that the Freedom Fighters are doing ever so well and their favourability rating increases faster than that of the falling USless rating .
More concern for Piss Pants and his boss Obummer
Small incident? 100% fake? I don’t think so.

Forum List

Back