protestors set themselves on fire in atlanta , georgia

Ahhh, you had me at 'set themselves on fire'....

Of course I'd much rather see this associated with 'antifa' or 'blm' or 'the dnc'..... but I'll take crumbs at this point.

I hope the human security guard is ok. Never try to save diseased cattle dude!

Nah....only 10% of them are psychopaths.
Some of them are really good people.

Palestinians are a different story. Over 70% of they are psychotic.
My Arabic instructor was a Palestinian. She was the nicest person you could ever meet. But don't talk about Israel with her. I think all of them hate Jews.....because of the constant brainwashing.
Exactly. They're deranged.

My Bible says to never fear bad situations.

Throughout the Bible it teaches us not to fear anything when you call upon the Lord for his help.

This site has 25 verses telling us not to fear when we pray for someone: 25 Bible verses about Do Not Fear For God Will Help

I found another site with 33 do not fear passages in the good book: 33 Bible Verses about Fear and Anxiety to Remind Us God Is in Control

Thanks for your concern, though, BSFilter. I know you mean well, but I'm backed up by the Lord because he is always there for me without fail. :thup: God knows us before we are born, and he knows when our time is done on this earth. Believing in God is good for what ails ya. :thup:

I see your point. I trust the Lord AND common sense.

these pro palestine protestors are going crazy. good greef really burn yourself over terrorist people. this people are so crazy.

I’ll have to bring marshmallows to the next one.

Forum List

Back