protestors on the loose over rittenhouse trial

Nice observation of nothing. Rittenhouse was running from people intent on doing him physical harm when he defended himself. How dare he exercise his constitutional right to open carry a weapon, and defend himself from anarchist assault, you should shoot all of those who would assault him. There I fixed it for you, fucking moron.
Don’t you know…only left wing rioters are allowed to carry guns and beat and kill people.

alxgmkvaot081.jpg

Nice observation of nothing. Rittenhouse was running from people intent on doing him physical harm when he defended himself. How dare he exercise his constitutional right to open carry a weapon, and defend himself from anarchist assault, you should shoot all of those who would assault him. There I fixed it for you, fucking moron.
No, you just ran your mouth, nothing more. This verdict will cause protesters to arm themselves in droves. There won't be any more Rittenhouses. Just more martyrs for short sighted causes.

Mmmm. Black Rifle Coffee Company just came out with a new flavor.

1637510250843.png

walking up down the streets in new york and chicago. What is that going to do? There not even protesting in Wisconsin. Attention seekers. go home.
It was a hard Saturday playing football. Everyone is sleeping.

Are you willing to bet your life on it? Go on down to one of those left wing riots that you feel you need to defend and find out.
No, idiot. I'm not 'going on down' to any riot regardless of the reasons. I've got better sense than to willfully put myself into a possibly dangerous position in the first place, and even if I didn't, I would certainly be armed.

But you go right ahead, magaturd. No one will miss you.

No, idiot. I'm not 'going on down' to any riot regardless of the reasons. I've got better sense than to willfully put myself into a possibly dangerous position in the first place, and even if I didn't, I would certainly be armed.

But you go right ahead, magaturd. No one will miss you.
Typical democrat non-response. Run your mouth some more with nothing to support it.

I was there for Lobby Day and talked with him for a bit, he seemed quite the well-meaning Patriot to me.....A unknown notion to someone that would post such a weak meme like that I'm sure.

LOL......It must be true, the left really can't meme. :auiqs.jpg:
02nujchdvy081.jpg

Forum List

Back