Protesters to remain on Wall St until Monday

Protesting your government because they are corrupt and asking them to create MORE government to regulate the corrupt government we already have is absolutely ridiculous.

"Yeah, we really need more government to clean up this corrupt and wasteful government we have."
Oh, c'mon. You don't really think they've given this any thought, do you? :lol:

what are your economic credentials aside from the fact you've prolly read Atlas Farted?
bagley3.jpg

Last edited:
Economic credentials? I don't need any.

The fact is, petitioning the government to regulate its corruption and waste, is like asking a heroin addict to regulate his/her addiction.

Economic credentials? I don't need any.

The fact is, petitioning the government to regulate its corruption and waste, is like asking a heroin addict to regulate his/her addiction.

I was addressing daveman. I don't take issue w/ your post as greed is non-partisan.

So from what I can see, unless I am missing something...there were "dozens" of people there...and it made the New York Times???????????
Really???
There are more people in line waiting on Starbucks to give them their coffee on an average morning than this.

Ever heard of Fabrice Tourre? Why am I asking conservatives this? They don't read. :bang3: They're Randians for crying out land. Privelidge is King .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLx2Xc1EXLg]Sen. Levin Grills Goldman Sachs Exec On "Shitty Deal" E-mail - YouTube[/ame]​

We don't need regulation right Randians/conservatives? :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI--LdhdIBg&feature=related]Lloyd Blankfein doesn't want to answer Senator Tom Coburn's question - YouTube[/ame]​

Randians cheer-on their own fleecing? You people do realize that you aint really "rich" right? My gawd you people are ideologues :eusa_wall:

Protesting your government because they are corrupt and asking them to create MORE government to regulate the corrupt government we already have is absolutely ridiculous.

"Yeah, we really need more government to clean up this corrupt and wasteful government we have."
Oh, c'mon. You don't really think they've given this any thought, do you? :lol:

what are your economic credentials aside from the fact you've prolly read Atlas Farted?
My credentials are I know that mindless platitudes on protest signs are no substitute for rational thought.

You might wanna look into that.

Only if you see "corrupt government" as a redundancy. Obviously, not everyone does.

Wow, the turn out was "roughly 150"? I wasn't expecting a huge turnout by any means but only 150 in NYC is pathetic. Looks like the left needs to hire some protestors like they did in Wisconsin.

you never told me what books you read about the Great Recession. :eusa_eh: I'm not interested in "opinions" here.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back