Protesters lay seige to Pelosi's home - hang curlers in protest

No one "worked him up" to the attack. If you have proof otherwise, not just your opinion, post it or be labeled the liar you are.

BTW, these "guys" in the Whitmer kidnapping have been proven to be FBI operatives.

Kind of sucks for you when your lies have been disproven, doesn't it?
No they weren't proven to be FBI operatives. Is that what right wing media sources are telling you? Told you. You're being lied to. And schools aren't allowing kids to identify as cats. Another crazy conspiracy theory going around the the right wing media sources.

Here is why no one is listening to you guys. You're liars. And now the Trump lawyers are mad that a judge is punishing for pushing the LIE that Michigan was stolen in 2020.

Your party is all lies and false propoganda. Nazi's.

He stated that he was, but you ignore any facts that prove you to be wrong, as usual.

And this guy doesn't have to come out and say he's a Trump supporter. He went after Nancy. Why would he do that? And look at his social media history. He has been swallowing right wing conspiracy theories clearly dummy.

I admit he is mentally ill. Same with the guy who went to the Republican softball game. You own this guy though.

Same as you own the guy who shot Gabby Gifford.

And dont' forget Whitmer.

You Republicans hate liberal women huh?

AOC, the Squad, Hillary

the blog featured a flurry of antisemitic sentiments and concerns about pedophilia, anti-white racism and “elite” control of the internet.

You guys have been pushing the pedophilia, anti white racism shit.

In one post, written on Oct. 19, the author urged former President Donald J. Trump to choose Tulsi Gabbard, the former Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii, as his vice-presidential candidate in 2024. Ms. Gabbard left the Democratic Party this month and then made several high-profile campaign appearances with Republicans running for office.

“Trump you NEEEEEEEED to make Tulsi your VP in 2024,” the user wrote. “Of the ENTIRE democrat presidential candidates in 2020. She was the only democrat candidate who WASN’T running on a platform of being an insane mentally unwell demagogue.”

But mixed in with those posts were others about religion, the occult and images of fairies that the user said he had produced using an artificial intelligence imaging system.

Several other posts were consumed with culture war issues and seemed to closely track with current events. One post was about the nearly $1 billion defamation judgment entered this month against Alex Jones, the founder of the conspiracy theory-driven media outlet Infowars.

:itsok:

You continue to prove you have no idea what an Insurrection is, you ignorant fuck.

Democrats don't know what a woman is, think biological males can give birth, and think looting, pillaging, burning, and destroying whole communities is a 'mostly peaceful protest'.

View attachment 718798

No one listens to you freaks anymore because you've proven yourselves to be even more mentally fucked up than Biden and Fetterman COMBINED!

:auiqs.jpg:
In one post, written on Oct. 19, the author urged former President Donald J. Trump to choose Tulsi Gabbard, the former Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii, as his vice-presidential candidate in 2024. Ms. Gabbard left the Democratic Party this month and then made several high-profile campaign appearances with Republicans running for office.

“Trump you NEEEEEEEED to make Tulsi your VP in 2024,” the user wrote. “Of the ENTIRE democrat presidential candidates in 2020. She was the only democrat candidate who WASN’T running on a platform of being an insane mentally unwell demagogue.”

So he was a Trump/Gabbard 2024 nut. Got it.

He stated that he was, but you ignore any facts that prove you to be wrong, as usual.
This guy who attacked Pelosi was clearly a Trump supporter

In one post, written on Oct. 19, he wrote to former President Donald J. Trump to choose Tulsi Gabbard, the former Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii, as his vice-presidential candidate in 2024. Ms. Gabbard left the Democratic Party this month and then made several high-profile campaign appearances with Republicans running for office.

Check mate bitch!

No they weren't proven to be FBI operatives. Is that what right wing media sources are telling you? Told you. You're being lied to. And schools aren't allowing kids to identify as cats. Another crazy conspiracy theory going around the the right wing media sources.

Here is why no one is listening to you guys. You're liars. And now the Trump lawyers are mad that a judge is punishing for pushing the LIE that Michigan was stolen in 2020.

Your party is all lies and false propoganda. Nazi's.
I don't know what you are on but decrease the dose and gain a little reality. Your masters are misleading you, again.

And this guy doesn't have to come out and say he's a Trump supporter. He went after Nancy. Why would he do that? And look at his social media history. He has been swallowing right wing conspiracy theories clearly dummy.

I admit he is mentally ill. Same with the guy who went to the Republican softball game. You own this guy though.

Same as you own the guy who shot Gabby Gifford.

And dont' forget Whitmer.

You Republicans hate liberal women huh?

AOC, the Squad, Hillary

the blog featured a flurry of antisemitic sentiments and concerns about pedophilia, anti-white racism and “elite” control of the internet.

You guys have been pushing the pedophilia, anti white racism shit.

But mixed in with those posts were others about religion, the occult and images of fairies that the user said he had produced using an artificial intelligence imaging system.

Several other posts were consumed with culture war issues and seemed to closely track with current events. One post was about the nearly $1 billion defamation judgment entered this month against Alex Jones, the founder of the conspiracy theory-driven media outlet Infowars.
"Seem" and "made up", in your own words, are now proof?

Seek help, quickly.

This guy who attacked Pelosi was clearly a Trump supporter

In one post, written on Oct. 19, he wrote to former President Donald J. Trump to choose Tulsi Gabbard, the former Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii, as his vice-presidential candidate in 2024. Ms. Gabbard left the Democratic Party this month and then made several high-profile campaign appearances with Republicans running for office.

Check mate bitch!
You should never use chess terms that you do not understand the meaning of, especially when it is based on your own warped imagination. You continue to project the qualities of your own beloved party in hopes that someone, anyone, will take you seriously. They will not you lying sack of excrement.

Proof that nut job with a hammer and zip ties was one of yours. Thank you.
Did you resurrect this old ass thread because your silly contention was rejected in all the others?

I can't think of another reason you would come here and drudge up a 2 year old thread to demand something that is not established is fact on a topic that is not related to it at all. Here is a hint, if you are digging this hard to try and make a point backed up by nothing more than your bald assed assertions you might want to simply refrain.

Proof that nut job with a hammer and zip ties was one of yours. Thank you.
The nut job lived in an old school bus with a BLM flag on it and a gay pride sign painted on the side... he is a nudist and an illegal alien from Canada... doesn't your media tell you anything?....

This freak may have been looking for Pelosi but he isn't a MAGA supporter...

A lot of far left nuts are pissed at the old hag Pelosi and this dude is one of them...

Since I have no masters and have shown the ability for independent thinking, unlike you have ever shown, you continue to be wrong. As usual and moronic as always.

Are you kidding me? Of course you're a Republican. A white, man, straight, I too am a white straight man. But I'm college educated. I also came from poverty so I appreciate social programs and safety nets. I'm not religious.

Look at how you deny the insurrection was a big deal. You deny science. You deny global warming. You believe the election was stolen from Trump. You are the one who sounds brainwashed. You believe anything Republicans say. That call to Ukraine and that call to Georgia, both perfect huh? Fuck you.

I'm a white male with no debt and I make good money. I have every reason to be a selfish Republican. I'm too liberal for that. Plus I love me some abortion.

You'll even argue Hershel Walker is a good candidate worthy of high office. Sad you are.

The nut job lived in an old school bus with a BLM flag on it and a gay pride sign painted on the side... he is a nudist and an illegal alien from Canada... doesn't your media tell you anything?....

He CLEARLY was swallowing right wing media lies. Wasn't he a Alex Jones fan? Alex is a Republican dude.

Forum List

Back