Protesters lay seige to Pelosi's home - hang curlers in protest

You always believe the media is lying when the facts aren't favorable to your brainwashed beliefs.

So, who to believe....the media, PROVEN liars, or the mans family and neighbors who all describe a very disturbed, mentally unhinged, PRO NUDITY, HEMP JEWELRY MAKING, ILLEGAL ALIEN, GREEN PARTY MEMBER, PEDO SUPPORTING, GAY HOOKER!

None of your business. Between the woman and her doctor, scumbag.
You said you love you some abortion. That makes you a far extremist because we're told that no one actually WANTS an abortion, they just demand it be there because they might NEED it.

Because some real reporters went to the bus and snapped pictures of it and talked to neighbors who said he had a lot of drug addicts living in the bus with him... they knew he was from Canada and marched nude in Gay Pride parades... he was well known in the most liberal part of San Francisco....
remember when CNN did that kind of reporting?...
Here's the facts

The guy who attacked Pelosi wrote Trump as a supporter to please pick Tulsi Gabbard in 2024. So he was a Trump supporter. Writing Trump as a supporter to please pick her as his VP. Make sense?

That's right. That means he liked Trump. Maybe he didn't like RINO's but none of you do. He's just like you. Do you like Pence, Mitt or Liz Chaney? Neither did he.

He certainly didn't like Democrats. He liked Tulsi. And Trump. Keep that in mind. His bumper sticker would read Trump/Gabbard 2024. MAGA.

So, who to believe....the media, PROVEN liars, or the mans family and neighbors who all describe a very disturbed, mentally unhinged, PRO NUDITY, HEMP JEWELRY MAKING, ILLEGAL ALIEN, GREEN PARTY MEMBER, PEDO SUPPORTING, GAY HOOKER!
Share this info you suggest you have access to. Please.

He wrote to Trump as a supporter. He attacked Pelosi.

Share this info you suggest you have access to. Please.

He wrote to Trump as a supporter. He attacked Pelosi.

PRO NUDITY, HEMP JEWELRY MAKING, ILLEGAL ALIEN, GREEN PARTY MEMBER, PEDO SUPPORTING, GAY HOOKER!

I'm starting to see where you're getting your lies from

Lidia Curanaj, a talk-show host, tweeted, “Reportedly Paul Pelosi attacker is David Depape—a Castro supporting nudist transient from Berkeley CA

She's a conservative liar.

I'm starting to see where you're getting your lies from

Lidia Curanaj, a talk-show host, tweeted, “Reportedly Paul Pelosi attacker is David Depape—a Castro supporting nudist transient from Berkeley CA

She's a conservative liar.

My description is from his family, DUMBASS!

Show it then liar.

He was a Trump supporter. He even wrote to Trump to pick Tulsi Gabbard.

There was a flurry of enthusiasm in various quarters of the right at the announcement by former congresswoman and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard that she was leaving the Democratic Party, which she characterized as “under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue and stoke anti-white racism. Who actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms that are enshrined in our constitution.”

Now that's projection! You just projected your projection.
More nonsense and lies from you. Get a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word, or is that too much research for you?

You continue to post your stupidity without ever realizing how much you are trashed and exposed for the moron you are. You really must enjoy getting your ass whipped.

The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s California home and severely beating her husband with a hammer appears to have made racist and often rambling posts online, including some that questioned the results of the 2020 election, defended former President Donald Trump and echoed QAnon conspiracy theories.

Show it then liar.

He was a Trump supporter. He even wrote to Trump to pick Tulsi Gabbard.

There was a flurry of enthusiasm in various quarters of the right at the announcement by former congresswoman and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard that she was leaving the Democratic Party, which she characterized as “under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue and stoke anti-white racism. Who actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms that are enshrined in our constitution.”

It already HAS been, super dupe.

How do you know that's the truth? And what does that prove?

Your side says schools are letting students identify as cats. You have to dig in to each lie to figure out it's a lie. Most of you are lazy and just accept.
It proves what everyone else is telling you, you moron.

As for the rest of your statement, it is what you woke idiots practice your every waking moment, but you are so indoctrinated that you don't even question what they tell you, just go along and prove yourself to be a stupid sheep. As is your habit.

More nonsense and lies from you. Get a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word, or is that too much research for you?

You continue to post your stupidity without ever realizing how much you are trashed and exposed for the moron you are. You really must enjoy getting your ass whipped.

I don't know guys. Sounds like a Republican conspiracy theory nut to me

A pair of web blogs posted in recent months online under the name David DePape contained rants about technology, aliens, communists, religious minorities and global elites.

An Aug. 24 entry titled “Q,” displayed a scatological collection of memes that included photos of the deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and made reference to QAnon, the baseless pro-Trump conspiracy theory that espouses the belief that the country is run by a deep state cabal of child sex traffickers, satanic pedophiles and baby-eating cannibals.

“Big Brother has deemed doing your own research as a thought crime,” read a post that appeared to blend references to QAnon with George Orwell’s dystopian novel “1984.”

In an Aug. 25 entry titled “Gun Rights,” the poster wrote: “You no longer have rights. Your basic human rights hinder Big Brothers ability to enslave and control you in a complete and totalizing way.”

In a Sept. 27 he wrote any journalists who denied Trump’s false claims of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election “should be dragged straight out into the street and shot.”

The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s California home and severely beating her husband with a hammer appears to have made racist and often rambling posts online, including some that questioned the results of the 2020 election, defended former President Donald Trump and echoed QAnon conspiracy theories.
Key word here, "appears to have". Take that to court and see how quickly you are dismissed. But then you don't want the truth, only affirmation of your hate.

Key word here, "appears to have". Take that to court and see how quickly you are dismissed. But then you don't want the truth, only affirmation of your hate.
You don't believe? Add that to the list of conspiracy theories you have swallowed.

Yes I'm seeing he was a nudist and grew hemp. He was still a Trump supporter dummy.

Not as a GREEN PARTY MEMBER, you retard.

He was pissed at Nanci for fucking up so bad the dems are going to get shellaced

Here's the facts

The guy who attacked Pelosi wrote Trump as a supporter to please pick Tulsi Gabbard in 2024. So he was a Trump supporter. Writing Trump as a supporter to please pick her as his VP. Make sense?

That's right. That means he liked Trump. Maybe he didn't like RINO's but none of you do. He's just like you. Do you like Pence, Mitt or Liz Chaney? Neither did he.

He certainly didn't like Democrats. He liked Tulsi. And Trump. Keep that in mind. His bumper sticker would read Trump/Gabbard 2024. MAGA.
That's a load of crap....

Not as a GREEN PARTY MEMBER, you retard.

He was pissed at Nanci for fucking up so bad the dems are going to get shellaced
Pretty good spin. Got to respect that amount of bullshit.

You know what? My nephew is a Republican now. Nothing I could do about it. He went to MSU and has to deal with the WOKE movement. But I still love him. I still love you misguided idiots.

And he at least qualifies to be a Republican. Rich, white, man, entitled. I understand why he doesn't want women and blacks getting jobs over him. He wants the good old days for us white men.

Forum List

Back