Compromised The threat posed by Trum

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
If Russia gets him elected again there MUST be Impeachment part 2

"Compromised": Peter Strzok on investigating the Trump ...
www.cbsnews.com › news › compromised-peter-strzok...

1 day ago - Nobody was seeking to try and open that case," said Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who started it all – opening the investigation into Donald Trump's ...

Peter Strzok writes in 'Compromised' that FBI pondered ...
www.washingtonpost.com › 2020/09/04

2 days ago - Strzok opened the FBI's 2016 investigation into whether Trump's campaign had coordinated with the Kremlin to help his election and later was ...

Review of 'Compromised: Counterintelligence and the Threat ...
www.washingtonpost.com › outlook › 2020/09/05 › he...

2 days ago - Review of 'Compromised: Counterintelligence and the Threat of Donald J. Trump' by former FBI agent Peter Strzok.

1 day ago - Nobody was seeking to try and open that case," said Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who started it all – opening the investigation into Donald Trump's ...

2 days ago - Strzok opened the FBI's 2016 investigation into whether Trump's campaign had coordinated with the Kremlin to help his election and later was ...

2 days ago - Review of 'Compromised: Counterintelligence and the Threat of Donald J. Trump' by former FBI agent Peter Strzok.

Been asleep?

Nadler an Schiff have already promised to impeach again.

First of all the President was acquitted of the ludicrous charge of "collusion". The second thing is that whatever interference in the 2016 election by Russia it happened under Hussein'w watch. The third thing is that Obama's FBI used a foreign informant who may have had ties to Russia to produce a faked document that they used to try to undermine Trump's campaign. The fact that lefties are trying to resurrect the phony collusion charge is an indication of their desperation.

Been asleep?

Nadler an Schiff have already promised to impeach again.
As long as I don't miss important items Good thing you didn't die in service to your country ,,,you'd be a loser and sucker ,as per Trump BTW I never said ,thank you for your service

*snicker* Peter Strzok *snicker*

UAVCvT6.gif

First of all the President was acquitted of the ludicrous charge of "collusion". The second thing is that whatever interference in the 2016 election by Russia it happened under Hussein'w watch. The third thing is that Obama's FBI used a foreign informant who may have had ties to Russia to produce a faked document that they used to try to undermine Trump's campaign. The fact that lefties are trying to resurrect the phony collusion charge is an indication of their desperation.
Whitey You want blood?
Mueller and his team filed charges against 37 defendants, secured seven guilty pleas and one conviction at trial. Six former associates and advisors of President Trump were among those charged. The case of Trump’s former deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates was transferred Saturday from the special counsel’s office to federal prosecutors in Washington.

While no more indictments will come from the special counsel, investigations of Trump, his campaign and his businesses continue in Congress, and federal and state jurisdictions in New York, Virginia and Washington, D.C.

Jesus, Eddie, having another one of your 4th grade Russian relapses? Half your OP words are capitalized, half are lower case, and just what is a Trum? Signs of another Triggered Loser.
Come on freaky you a spelling mod now??

You'd be the first to complain if someone on the right misspelled a word....
Doc been here a few years NEVER ever mention it People in glass houses learn not to throw stones Once more you're wrong

"If Russia gets Trump elected AGAIN"..... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :auiqs.jpg:

Don't worry Facebook is all in on defeating Donald Trump. They will make sure all those diabolical Russian FB ads will be deleted before they take control of our minds..... o_O

Whitey You want blood?
Mueller and his team filed charges against 37 defendants, secured seven guilty pleas and one conviction at trial. Six former associates and advisors of President Trump were among those charged. The case of Trump’s former deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates was transferred Saturday from the special counsel’s office to federal prosecutors in Washington.

While no more indictments will come from the special counsel, investigations of Trump, his campaign and his businesses continue in Congress, and federal and state jurisdictions in New York, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Poor Eddie, not only is all that totally off your own topic, but all those people are getting let go on grounds of bogus charges! Trump's Russian lawyers are getting them all sprung. Just wait until the Trump/Barr hammer starts dropping on you democrats in the coming weeks and months. :eusa_dance:

Eddiew....why would deplorables and dregs who are more military supporters then you, take orders from Putin to reelect Trump?

Whitey You want blood?

Poor Eddie, not only is all that totally off your own topic, but all those people are getting let go on grounds of bogus charges! Trump's Russian lawyers are getting them all sprung. Just wait until the Trump/Barr hammer starts dropping on you democrats in the coming weeks and months. :eusa_dance:
How much longer for those droppings? I can't wait

Wow, three clear and concise points sans evidence. How many times have these points been dragged out?

Let me point out that President Trump was acquitted, he was not found innocent nor was he found to be not guilty. Moscow MItch's Kangaroo Court was not a trial in the sense of American Jurisprudence, it was more like a trial in Stalin's Russia or Mao's China.

Eddiew....why would deplorables and dregs who are more military supporters then you, take orders from Putin to reelect Trump?
That's a question only you can answer Just FYI I support our military and unlike the pos trump ,I served

Jesus, Eddie, having another one of your 4th grade Russian relapses? Half your OP words are capitalized, half are lower case, and just what is a Trum? Signs of another Triggered Loser.
Come on freaky you a spelling mod now??

You'd be the first to complain if someone on the right misspelled a word....

Hell, I've already had half a dozen schmucks come out of the woodwork attacking me even when I was right. A couple attacked me because they misunderstood how I was using a percentage, two more accused me of being a Russian spy (one of them was IN Russia!), another one claimed I knew nothing of photography then refused to prove he knew/had more, another claimed I knew nothing about electronics even though I don't ever even remember making any particular claim, another troll attacked / reported me for asking a question on his thread and accused me of being a Soros supporter, and I've had multiple battles with people on simply asking them to back up their own claims on math, health science, physics, and yes, being at least functionally literate enough to get a job at McDonald's.

I love it. Triggered lefty morons.

That's a question only you can answer Just FYI I support our military and unlike the pos trump ,I served

In what service... spying for China, Antifa, or just plain ole CPUSA?

Forum List

Back