"Protestant Action Force" claim responsibility for Newtonards terror attack

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well they sound like a jolly set of individuals, full of fun and mischief. "Peace or Protocol" is a catchy little phrase that encapsulates their view of Blojobs EU deal.

What a fucking mess brexit has brought to Britain.

---Brexit and the Reunification of Ireland---

---Will Brexit lead to a united Ireland?---

Well they sound like a jolly set of individuals, full of fun and mischief. "Peace or Protocol" is a catchy little phrase that encapsulates their view of Blojobs EU deal.

Was wondering when Patty and the boys would get to it again.

You should seek out a forum dedicated to Europe and post about it.
I have absolutely no interest in Europe. I feel a bit of sympathy for the Muslim takeover and the British acceptance of Muslim rape gangs. But it's ultimately your problem. Britian conquered the world. They could drive the muzz into the sea.

I have absolutely no interest in Europe. I feel a bit of sympathy for the Muslim takeover and the British acceptance of Muslim rape gangs. But it's ultimately your problem. Britian conquered the world. They could drive the muzz into the sea.
Why would we do that to tax paying and law abiding british citizens ?

Well you assholes could just give back Northern Ireland to the Irish, and end your colonial ways. That would solve the problem.

Well you assholes could just give back Northern Ireland to the Irish, and end your colonial ways. That would solve the problem.
Something tells me that Ireland is just fine with the current status quo. And they are not too eager to include the North into the Republic. But they won't admit it publicly, of course.

When I was growing up it was the IRA [of bobby sands notoriety] blowing things up but they had the sympathy of the masses.
Two tribes Frank, both as bad as each other. On balance I support a United Ireland but I cant see it in my lifetime. the human cost would be too great.

Something tells me that Ireland is just fine with the current status quo. And they are not too eager to include the North into the Republic. But they won't admit it publicly, of course.
Ireland was getting along before brexit. Jonson and his lies have reopened stuff that should be left in the past.

Forum List

Back