protest over black man shot by cop in michigan

Man this guy was drunk as hell and had a history of driving drunk. i think the cop was in the right he got drunk black trying to take his taser and fighting him. what could he do. innocent until proven guilty. autopsy said he was. they have to try to make blacks happy. this is going to blm mess.

I wont be fighting with the cops so the chances of my ever getting shot by them are pretty small
Whites have fought cops and lived. So drop the lies and excuses.

Man this guy was drunk as hell and had a history of driving drunk. i think the cop was in the right he got drunk black trying to take his taser and fighting him. what could he do. innocent until proven guilty. autopsy said he was. they have to try to make blacks happy. this is going to blm mess.
Here we go with the racist turning the black man into a criminal. The man was face down on the ground. There was no need for a bullet to the back of his head.

So, take the ticket....Why was it necessary to fight the cop?
What was he stopped for?

You racists have a double standard for everything. There was no reason for that cop to shoot the guy in the back of his head when he had him face down. None.

Last year I had a friend(white) who was shot and killed by the Harrison, Arkansas police. In his case the cops had located where he was and went to arrest him for not reporting to the Dept. of parole. He was standing outside of his apt. when they rolled in on him. When he saw them pulling in, he took a knife out of his pocket and was holding it behind his back. The police didn't know if it was a gun or not. After repeated commands to drop what he had behind his back were ignored they shot him once in the abdomen. He died a short while later.
This was not a smart move by my friend at all.
The shooting of this black guy would of never happened had he obeyed the officers repeated commands just like in my friends case. An officer has the right like anyone else in this country to defend their life and they always will.
No, your friend did not have to be killed and neither did this guy. This is not a police state and we do not have to comply with anything the police tell us.

blm getting involved another city burned to the ground by terrorists
Unless white supremacists show up, there will probably be no burning.

No, your friend did not have to be killed and neither did this guy. This is not a police state and we do not have to comply with anything the police tell us.

Yes, at times we do.

The Kent County prosecutor is a Republican
really he seemed like he being bullied into this. and how is he guilty when drunk lune is trying to get hid tazer and not complying? he tried to tazer the him but the drunk dude would not let go of the tazer and he couldn't use spray cause he was to close./ he had no choice for his life.

Better than police who murdered people who are helpless.
How often does that happen? How often are the cops killing law abiding citizens? Why don’t criminals obey the officers? By the way, not making excuses, but death can be avoided.

Forum List

Back