Protest at the Inaurguration

Is it legal to protest at the inaurguration?

• yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • don't know

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone know if it's legal to protest at a Presidential inauguration? I know there's no specific law against it, but will the police/Secret Service arrest you if you hold up a placard saying "Biden swindled the election," that he's not the legitimate president?

Not even if you wear a pussy hat.

Does anyone know if it's legal to protest at a Presidential inauguration? I know there's no specific law against it, but will the police/Secret Service arrest you if you hold up a placard saying "Biden swindled the election," that he's not the legitimate president?

The DC police will setup ridiculous rules shunting any protest as far from the inauguration as possible. They will use COVID regulations as an excuse, and will suppress any deviation from said rules with far more ruthlessness than they did against the protesters at Trump's inauguration.

This will be despite the far more passive mindset that will be shown by the right wing protesters.

The DC police will setup ridiculous rules shunting any protest as far from the inauguration as possible. They will use COVID regulations as an excuse, and will suppress any deviation from said rules with far more ruthlessness than they did against the protesters at Trump's inauguration.

This will be despite the far more passive mindset that will be shown by the right wing protesters.
What if you just attend the inauguration and then hold up a sign saying Biden's election is a swindle once the ceremonies begin? Can they kick you out? Can they arrest you?

What if you just attend the inauguration and then hold up a sign saying Biden's election is a swindle once the ceremonies begin? Can they kick you out? Can they arrest you?

I doubt anyone will be allowed in the main area that isn't vetted 5 ways from Sunday, spaced 6 feet apart and forced to wear clear garbage bags over their heads.

Go for it, loser.
I would if I knew I could get away with it. Perhaps I can pay for some sky writing that says Biden is a crook. Of course, I'm virtually certain they won't allow any flights over the capitol building.

Right, the Constitution no longer applies

Covid.

Covid.

Who controls DC? Do you really think they stopped caring about the Constitution because of COVID?

This is a place that banned handguns in the face of the 2nd amendment.

And yet that’s a lie and you and your treasonous pieces of garbage should probably be tried and jailed since that isn’t freedom of speech. It’s a coup in American soul.

but that’s what you white trash have wanted since the civil war

In that case, I think no Republicans should attend. No Senators, no Congressmen, no Trump administration officials.

Covid.
It does. Why chi is why you should stfu about a lawful election

In that case, I think no Republicans should attend. No Senators, no Congressmen, no Trump administration officials.
Yes. Why not try to overthrow the government,loser

And yet that’s a lie and you and your treasonous pieces of garbage should probably be tried and jailed since that isn’t freedom of speech. It’s a coup in American soul.

It isn't a lie, it's an opinion, you have no proof that there was not enough fraud to change the results, just like there isn't enough proof to say there was fraud that changed the results.

4 years of screaming about a Russia Conspiracy does not make progressive look good in this light.

You know they will. Those in the GOP, like Romney, will probably be throwing roses to Biden in joy.

Why would we want to protest Donald Trump's inauguration?

What's the law against it, dingbat? That is exactly what freedom of speech is. Biden is the one conducting the coup.

Why would we want to protest Donald Trump's inauguration?
Good point.

Covid.
It does. Why chi is why you should stfu about a lawful election
My point is that we live in a post Constitutional government.

All they need is political will and power to ignore or violate it, which they have done for a very long time.

As for elections and cheating, cheating occurs at every election. It only then comes down to, how much, but only really how much can you prove.

Forum List

Back