Protest at Supreme Court Few Hundred at Most, Nothing like Tens of Thousands Medical Freedom Protesters Everywhere

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
1651716466606.png

Few hundred blue-hairs distanced and wearing masks LOL. The left has absolutely lost America. Don't get me wrong I am for choice, but the left pushing it to day before birth and this market in fetal cells making me think we need an overhaul. If these are Biden, mandatory vax supporters who want to send me to a camp, then I am against them. I will never stand arm in arm with these Nazis again.

Nobody who cares passionately about murdering babies, has ever voted for a republican, and few ever will, thus, this issue is not the motivator Obama(he's the malevolent actor who penetrated the high court)had envisioned it to be, indeed its turning out exactly the opposite, around 50% want it banned altogether! So, while the screaming may get loud, its merely a tantrum from a ludicrous minority of sick, twisted, women and feminized males, there is no possible way this would, or ever could save them from the electoral bath they have poured for themselves in November!

Don't worry. By the time the actual overturn is announced, the lefties will be whipped into a crazed blood frenzy by MSM gaslighting & politicians encouraging them with lies.
These riots are going to be intense & long lasting, maybe worse than George Floyd.
This has the signals of an orchestrated political symphony of destruction set to hit the same time every thing else is crashing.
Welcome to the reset

Don't worry. By the time the actual overturn is announced, the lefties will be whipped into a crazed blood frenzy by MSM gaslighting & politicians encouraging them with lies.
These riots are going to be intense & long lasting, maybe worse than George Floyd.
This has the signals of an orchestrated political symphony of destruction set to hit the same time every thing else is crashing.
Welcome to the reset

I see more a move of desperation that's going to fall with a thud. We'll survive riots and chaos. We won't survive two more years of Democrats controlling Congress.

View attachment 640601

Few hundred blue-hairs distanced and wearing masks LOL. The left has absolutely lost America. Don't get me wrong I am for choice, but the left pushing it to day before birth and this market in fetal cells making me think we need an overhaul. If these are Biden, mandatory vax supporters who want to send me to a camp, then I am against them. I will never stand arm in arm with these Nazis again.
drama-queen.jpg

Welcome to the reset
Everything is in play for democrats to steal the next elections.

This “leak” could backfire on the dems. It was clearly done to try and gin up some support in the midterms because well…they were going to refer slaughtered due to their horrible policies wreaking the economy, and chaos around the globe…but the court could release their opinion much sooner now, and we could all see it’s much ado about nothing and doesn’t have the impact the propagandist are claiming

Welcome to the reset
These people are already programmed for the globalist demonized government we are heading towards.

View attachment 640601

Pelosi the dipshit, was relying on the SCOTUS-leak to distract American prisoners, and SCOTUS had just deliberated a (dipshit-dem) Biden case on the 26th of April. This medical freedom trumps the attempt, because Homo sapiens remains too stupid to elucidate whether the commie virus came from nature or a lab. Thus, the neo-nazis Nuland and Rubio should remain under the microscope for the Ukraine links to labs, which as we have already shown here at USMB, links to Baric's North Carolina lab. Duh

Seems to me he’s milking this for as much $$ as he can get. That kinda undermines veracity.

Buying those millions of pings from Verizon cost millions. I don't blame them for trying to recoup some of the costs.

Forum List

Back