Prosecutors reviewing Breonna Taylor investigation before deciding whether to file new charges against her boyfriend

They did knock...and announced themselves as police. When the door wasn't answered they kicked it in.

Except their sole evidence that the announced themselves was one witness who has changed his story.

What part of them waiting for the FBI investigation to be completed did you not understand????

Actually, the part where they quietly dismiss charges next year because the same people out demonstrating now will make up their jury pool next year.

The city has already paid out 12 million in damages... because they didn't want this anywhere near a jury.

Actually, the article includes links to FOX and the Louisville Courier-Journal to back up their facts...

Face it, you're just pissed that drug dealers lost a shootout with the cops....

I'm pissed we are treating a medical problem like a criminal one.

But when they execute a no-knock warrant at Rush Limbaugh's mansion and shoot Fake Wife #4 or one of his Dominican Rent Boys, then I'll take you guys seriously on the war on Drugs.

Actually, the article includes links to FOX and the Louisville Courier-Journal to back up their facts...

I'm pissed we are treating a medical problem like a criminal one.

But when they execute a no-knock warrant at Rush Limbaugh's mansion and shoot Fake Wife #4 or one of his Dominican Rent Boys, then I'll take you guys seriously on the war on Drugs.
Are you on drugs???

How the fuck is dealing dope a medical problem????

Are you on drugs???

How the fuck is dealing dope a medical problem????

Addiction is a medical problem. We treat it as a criminal one. That's just stupid.

When are they doing a raid on Limbaugh's mansion?
So Breonna Taylor was addicted to running with dope dealers and dealing drugs???

Sorry, Joey...

That's a CRIMINAL problem!!!

Looks like Breona and her boyfriend weren't so innocent after all...

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Louisville's top prosecutor said he won't decide whether to file new charges against Breonna Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, while federal agencies continue to investigate the fatal police shooting from March.

A day after the Louisville Metro Police Department released hundreds of pages of documents in its own probe of the shooting, Jefferson Commonwealth's Attorney Tom Wine said Thursday he is reviewing the file but will not make a decision regarding Walker until the U.S. Department of Justice and FBI wrap up their investigations into Taylor's death.

The FBI's work may not be complete until 2021, Louisville activist Christopher 2X said on Sunday.

Walker was initially charged with attempted murder of a police officer, but the case was dismissed without prejudice in May, meaning he could be charged again as more facts come out.

LMPD's investigation into Taylor's death, conducted by the department's Public Integrity Unit, was made public Wednesday. The report cites messages on Walker’s cell phone, obtained through a warrant, that claim Walker was "clearly trafficking in marijuana and prescription medication" and "may have committed a robbery prior to March 13, 2020."

"Investigators believe this information should be noted because it may have contributed to Walker’s actions on March 13, 2020," the report says.
I predict no charges will be filed. This was a botched no knock. If he had been dealing a little, but had no drugs (as none were recovered) he was entitled shoot any intruder breaking into the apartment.
wow---typical of all the crap nowadays---people believing what their friend told them on social media...
BLM says the sky is green, people believe them
they DID KNOCK!!!!!!!!

Cameron is a proven liar.
....so the people with ALL the evidence are wrong and the MSM/you/etc with NO evidence are right????!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

The evidence was fabricated. None of which disputes the fact that Cameron lied which is why the judge decided to release the grand jury info.
...that's one of the reasons you blacks/black a$$ kissers are failures...your go to is violence..you don't want to live and accept polite/peaceful/civil judgments
...you people never accept the verdicts!!! hahahahah = idiocy

Detective Joshua Jaynes is still walking free. Yes the violence should continue.

Lawofficer is obviously pissed also.

When this is all said and done I doubt the people of Louisville see it that way.

So Breonna Taylor was addicted to running with dope dealers and dealing drugs???

Sorry, Joey...

No, your bullshit morality is not a criminal problem. I'd explain it to you, but I really think you are too fucking stupid to understand the problem.

Every other country treats addiction as a MEDICAL issue. You get addicted, you get treatment.

This country, you get addicted, you get jail. And if the cops ruin the lives of anyone around you, we can do that, too.

Then you wonder why people absolutely hate the cops.

Sorry, Joey...

No, your bullshit morality is not a criminal problem. I'd explain it to you, but I really think you are too fucking stupid to understand the problem.

Every other country treats addiction as a MEDICAL issue. You get addicted, you get treatment.

This country, you get addicted, you get jail. And if the cops ruin the lives of anyone around you, we can do that, too.

Then you wonder why people absolutely hate the cops.
gee, criminals hate cops--big surprise there

The search wasn't completed...

It stopped when the shooting happened, where evidence from that wouldn't be destroyed....

No, the search continued AFTER the shooting. Walker opened the door after he realized it was police, because he was trying to get help for Breonna.

They did knock...and announced themselves as police. When the door wasn't answered they kicked it in.

Now it's possible they just didn't hear the cops or were sleeping...and I can see waking up like that could lead me to shoot as well.

Which makes this very unfortunate. But if cops get shot at they have the duty to shoot back.

It wasn't "botched"...things just went south.

By raiding at 1 in the morning, the police ensured no one would hear or answer their command.
The cops deliberately caused the dangerous situation, so it was NOT at all self defense, and did NOT have any right to shoot back.
It was entirely "botched" because every aspect of it was illegal, and it resulted in the wrongful death of a valuable EMT.
The only thing I can not figure out is what the motive was for all the criminal acts by police?

wow---typical of all the crap nowadays---people believing what their friend told them on social media...
BLM says the sky is green, people believe them
they DID KNOCK!!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter.
The deliberately picked 1 in the morning because they knew no one would hear them knock.

Breonna Taylors b/f used her as a human shield!

HE shot the cop...and yet he was only hit by 1 bullet while Breonna was hit by 6.

Yet ANOTHER fine upstanding citizen from the "BLACK community".

Forum List

Back