Prosecutors: Jewish woman beaten, harassed in conversion attempt

Most of us outgrow the imaginary friends phase of childhood. When adults have imaginary friends we call that mental illness. Yet when people express religious beliefs, for some reason, most of the time we don't call them mentally ill. Short of political candidates at least. ;)

Another muslim apologist.... Funny how works

How'd you get Muslim apologist from that?

I don't think I'm an apologist for anyone as much as impartial and just. A person's religious or political affiliation has nothing to do with their becomming violent or otherwise antisocial. If those things were responsible we'd have far bigger problems oweing to how many of them there are. So it's not that Muslims or Islam is a problem but rather, some try to use that affiliation negatively. Many in every religion is little more than claiming to be A, B, or C when in fact their lifestyles reveals their hypocrisy. Or at the very least that they're not as serious about their faith as they claim they are. As when Christians ignore major commandments while simultaneously condemning others for the same thing, but different commandments.

I just then point out the hypocrisy and unfairness. If that makes me an apologist fine. Better than than one of the hypocrites.

Radical muslims want Jews dead. Christians? maybe they want them to convert when the "Christian" messiah comes which is worse?

Better be dead and in heaven than betray God to be Christian.

I vote you go over there and reason with the radical muslims then....Good luck:thup:

I'm not arab. Why would I "go over there?" If they came here would we welcome them? Why is it the default belief of westerners we have any business going to other people's and cultures lands and imposing on them our way of doing things?

I don't try to impose my way of doing things onto other people. My way works swell, for me. But I do not maintain mine is superior or universally ideal. Wanna murder people who don't agree with you because you believe your thing is superior knock yourself out. Don't need my help. Nor will you receive it.

I don't think I'm an apologist for anyone as much as impartial and just. A person's religious or political affiliation has nothing to do with their becomming violent or otherwise antisocial. If those things were responsible we'd have far bigger problems oweing to how many of them there are. So it's not that Muslims or Islam is a problem but rather, some try to use that affiliation negatively. Many in every religion is little more than claiming to be A, B, or C when in fact their lifestyles reveals their hypocrisy. Or at the very least that they're not as serious about their faith as they claim they are. As when Christians ignore major commandments while simultaneously condemning others for the same thing, but different commandments.

I just then point out the hypocrisy and unfairness. If that makes me an apologist fine. Better than than one of the hypocrites.

Radical muslims want Jews dead. Christians? maybe they want them to convert when the "Christian" messiah comes which is worse?

I vote you go over there and reason with the radical muslims then....Good luck:thup:

I'm not arab. Why would I "go over there?" If they came here would we welcome them? Why is it the default belief of westerners we have any business going to other people's and cultures lands and imposing on them our way of doing things?

I don't try to impose my way of doing things onto other people. My way works swell, for me. But I do not maintain mine is superior or universally ideal. Wanna murder people who don't agree with you because you believe your thing is superior knock yourself out. Don't need my help. Nor will you receive it.

You welcome muslim terrorist?

I'm a pacifist. Takes at least two to fight. Don't want terrorism, don't fight.

that always works:uhoh3:

Would say the same of trying to end violence with more violence.

I feel sorry for you if you ever get out into the real world. outside the bubble of your own existence. You certainly wouldn't have survived growing up in Detroit like i did. A lot of Jews in the U.S. have that problem. They've been sheltered.

Last edited:

hmmm...it did solve the nazi problem and the Japanese problem......"stops a lot of rapists and murderers too....

hmmm...it did solve the nazi problem and the Japanese problem......"stops a lot of rapists and murderers too....

"Bastards have brothers."
- "Romancing the Stone"

Violence begets violence as someone comes seeking veangence.

"Bastards have brothers."
- "Romancing the Stone"

Violence begets violence as someone comes seeking veangence.

Hmmmmm...so it would be wrong to use violence to stop a woman from being raped? Or to stop a child from being murdered.....right?

So you are opposed to Muslims immigrating to the US? You realize they come here and then push to change the laws to their belief system, they do not integrate in a new society.

Terrorists bring bombs amongst people not doing anything to them and blow them up. Only takes one terrorist to kill your pacifist.

So...you walk in and see your wife or daughter being raped and murdered....hmmm...do you politely request that the attacker stop?

Forum List

Back