Prosecutors: Jewish woman beaten, harassed in conversion attempt

Muslims somewhere there are Coptics are Lefties are they? Usually forcing your religious beliefs on others or persecuting them is something the Right does as with Christian Right here in the US. Leftists generally aren't the godly party.
Meanwhile a lefty atheist murdered three Muslims.

Muslims somewhere there are Coptics are Lefties are they? Usually forcing your religious beliefs on others or persecuting them is something the Right does as with Christian Right here in the US. Leftists generally aren't the godly party.
Meanwhile a lefty atheist murdered three Muslims.

While that's fair and true, what's also true is his atheism wasn't responsible for the murder any more than when terrorists who happen to be Muslim do it, or Christians join the US military and kill non-Christians are doing so because of their particular faith.

Religious, political, whatever affiliations are not responsible for people murdering any more than someone who watches horror movies and plays violent-themed videogames is guiltless and the recreations to blame for their's.

BOISE -- A Boise woman is facing felony charges after police say she attacked a Jewish acquaintance, stomping on the woman's neck as part of a bizarre bid to convert her to Christianity.

Margurite Dawn Haragan, 58, has been charged with two counts of malicious harassment in an attack police have labeled a hate crime.

Prosecutors Jewish woman beaten harassed in conversion attempt
ROFLMAO....whack job. If I am correct being Jewish is passed down from mother to children so depends on if her mother was jewish or not...if not then keeps going back if her dad's mother was jewish then she would be jewish by birth not choice of religion. Either way its funny whacko christian goes to jail,jewess gets stomped on LOL...

Ultimately, the only thing to blame for murder, terrorism, or assaults like this one in the OP is the INDIVIDUAL'S choice of action. They're solely to blame. Not their religion, political beliefs, or box of Twinkies they binged on prior to the crime.

I just tell them I'll convert right after Jesus does. :)

She was reverting back to her historic christian roots

Or she's just a nut job. I realize that the plural of anecdote is not data, but in my experience, some people with mental illness are also hyper-religious. It isn't an indictment against religion, but just an observation that some mentally-ill people think they're doing the Lord's work and that anything can set them off.

Or she's just a nut job. I realize that the plural of anecdote is not data, but in my experience, some people with mental illness are also hyper-religious. It isn't an indictment against religion, but just an observation that some mentally-ill people think they're doing the Lord's work and that anything can set them off.

While it's true some mentally ill people become hyper-religious, I'd say everyone who's religious is mentally ill. Believing some all powerful god sees everything you do is a kind of paranoia. Praying to that god beleiving it will reward you and give you everything you request similarly is delusional. Persecuting and harming others because your delusion says it's ok is similarly PROFOUND mental illness.

Funny in your world this Women is a Christian. but the isalmonazi nutjobs who slaughter 10s of thousands are not muslims. Whats it like in your world?:dunno:

Go ahead make excuses for the goyim
You and the white supremacist use that word on a regular bases ...You're in good company:slap:

Most of us outgrow the imaginary friends phase of childhood. When adults have imaginary friends we call that mental illness. Yet when people express religious beliefs, for some reason, most of the time we don't call them mentally ill. Short of political candidates at least. ;)

BOISE -- A Boise woman is facing felony charges after police say she attacked a Jewish acquaintance, stomping on the woman's neck as part of a bizarre bid to convert her to Christianity.

Margurite Dawn Haragan, 58, has been charged with two counts of malicious harassment in an attack police have labeled a hate crime.

Better a beating now than eternal hell. She should say thank you for caring so much.

That is true but someone made them that way, some of these Christians preachers are lunatics themselves.

Most of us outgrow the imaginary friends phase of childhood. When adults have imaginary friends we call that mental illness. Yet when people express religious beliefs, for some reason, most of the time we don't call them mentally ill. Short of political candidates at least. ;)

Another muslim apologist.... Funny how works

Better a beating now than eternal hell. She should say thank you for caring so much.

I imagine that is what some of the Muslims believe as well.

How'd you get Muslim apologist from that?

I don't think I'm an apologist for anyone as much as impartial and just. A person's religious or political affiliation has nothing to do with their becomming violent or otherwise antisocial. If those things were responsible we'd have far bigger problems oweing to how many of them there are. So it's not that Muslims or Islam is a problem but rather, some try to use that affiliation negatively. Many in every religion is little more than claiming to be A, B, or C when in fact their lifestyles reveals their hypocrisy. Or at the very least that they're not as serious about their faith as they claim they are. As when Christians ignore major commandments while simultaneously condemning others for the same thing, but different commandments.

I just then point out the hypocrisy and unfairness. If that makes me an apologist fine. Better than than one of the hypocrites.

You just got done saying that religion does not cause anyone to act out in their beliefs then posted this? As for mental illness until a few years ago being gay was a mental illness as was transgendered. Well until the gays got enough people in high places to change it anyway.

You just got done saying that religion does not cause anyone to act out in their beliefs then posted this? As for mental illness until a few years ago being gay was a mental illness as was transgendered. Well until the gays got enough people in high places to change it anyway.

APA definitions of mental illness, or retraction of those things has nothing to do with people in high places but rather popular voting. Get enough voting allies into those meetings and you can make having a cup of coffee every morning mental illness. :) Like to think some science takes place too but generally that's how it works.

I don't think I'm an apologist for anyone as much as impartial and just. A person's religious or political affiliation has nothing to do with their becomming violent or otherwise antisocial. If those things were responsible we'd have far bigger problems oweing to how many of them there are. So it's not that Muslims or Islam is a problem but rather, some try to use that affiliation negatively. Many in every religion is little more than claiming to be A, B, or C when in fact their lifestyles reveals their hypocrisy. Or at the very least that they're not as serious about their faith as they claim they are. As when Christians ignore major commandments while simultaneously condemning others for the same thing, but different commandments.

I just then point out the hypocrisy and unfairness. If that makes me an apologist fine. Better than than one of the hypocrites.

Radical muslims want Jews dead. Christians? maybe they want them to convert when the "Christian" messiah comes which is worse?

Last edited:

Radical muslims want Jews dead. Christians? maybe they want them to convert when the "Christian" messiah comes which is worse?

Better be dead and in heaven than betray God to be Christian.

Better be dead and in heaven than betray God to be Christian.

I vote you go over there and reason with the radical muslims then....Good luck:thup:

Forum List

Back