Prosecution Knows It Has Lost, Now Trying To Add Lesser Charges To Avoid Total Loss

That's America's ambition. To set the bar so low on self defense claims that even Chauvin's murder in broad daylight with video and several witnesses, can be allowed to happen.
" Can be allowed to happen ". Explain what you meant.
How many Cops have been Killed in the time since Chauvin's Death.
Probably over a dozen in one summer alone .The Violent Summer of 2020
where Riots,Burnings,Looting and hurling Rocks,Frozen water bottles and
Malatov Cocktails at Cops was somehow considered some version of
" Mostly Peaceful Protests ". Not by one or a few Journalist but the Entire
Democrat Party and their adjunct { The Unfree Press and scumbag MSM }.

If vigilante justice is discouraged with a lengthy sentence for Rittenhouse, there could be the desired effect of discouraging it in the same way the police have been somewhat tamed by the Chauvin verdict.
But regardless of the verdict, I can only see the opposite effect of enraging the gungoons even more.
So you're suggesting he should be convicted, and then sentenced, for political purposes and not based on evidence, beyond a reasonable doubt, that he violated an actual crime?

Arguing in the middle of instructions...

If it's self defense then the lesser charges cannot apply. And the judge is going to instruct that.

That’s the way our court system works.

If you have a problem with it, then I suggest you write them an angry letter.
So you confess, then, that you're OK with judicial tyranny and political trials. Please do not pretend to be a conservative or libertarian.

So you're suggesting he should be convicted, and then sentenced, for political purposes and not based on evidence, beyond a reasonable doubt, that he violated an actual crime?
I'm actually suggesting that America needs to apply the same rules of other democracies. The law was broken when an over anxious vigilante went hunting on the city streets with his gun.

Doing that in Canada would be seen as premeditated murder or man slaughter at least, depending on the circumstances.

I'm actually suggesting that America needs to apply the same rules of other democracies. The law was broken when an over anxious vigilante went hunting on the city streets with his gun.

Doing that in Canada would be seen as premeditated murder or man slaughter at least, depending on the circumstances.

guess it was legal.

i'd ask Kmart for your money back on your law degree.

Last edited:
Calling me a "Demmie" simply because I'm not trying to suck Rittenhouse's dick like you are is stupid. I'm an Independent, leaning conservative. I voted for Trump twice. So go fuck yourself.

Show me video or a photo of Rosenbaum and/or skateboard boy pointing a gun at Rittenhouse.

You can't do it, but you're too big of a chickenshit to simply admit that...
Are guns the only weapons of death or great bodily harm? If I attack someone with a baseball bat or even a sword or knife, they're not at risk of death or great bodily harm?

You should move to Canada or another country, With proof of your doing so, I'll happily donate some of the expenses.

Then charge him for that....not murder...this was self defense....
You guys don’t actually want to have a discussion based on the facts and developments in this case. Most of you just want to keep repeating the same talking points over and over again.

guess it was legal.

i'd ask Kmart for your money back on your law degree.
Interesting link but not for that reason.
More reason to suspect that schroeder is setting the stage for a very light suspended sentence by denying Kyle the right to claim self defense.
Nobody here should be missing the face of the Klan in that trial.

I'm actually suggesting that America needs to apply the same rules of other democracies. T
Please demonstrate your rational basis for this claim.
he law was broken when an over anxious vigilante went hunting on the city streets with his gun.
Please demonstrate your rational basis for this claim.
Doing that in Canada would be seen as premeditated muder or man slaughter at least, depending on the circumstances.
Because Canadian laws ar designed to protect criminals by making criminals out of those that defend themselves.

Each nation is sovereign...
Each State in America is also sovereign over the things it is sovereign over and isn't another nation...
Read up on the fact that there are federal laws that apply to all states, then spend some time supplying me with all the details.

Kyle didn't do anything wrong----
That’s a compelling and persuasive argument.

Still the decision by the judge to instruct the jury that the prosecution’s assertion that Rittenhouse was the aggressor and provoked the confrontation with one of the deceased is a significant development.
The JUDGE after the lib media tried to destroy him with idiotic claims of racism because he made a joke about ordering lunch and hoping that it was coming via the LA ships, gave the prosecution a bone and said that they can try to claim such...
That had nothing to do with his decision.

I’m a conservative and I don’t want to see a place where we condone or encourage juvenile vigilantes to roam the streets acting as cops.
Perhaps you're a fiscal conservative. You're certainly not a justice conservative or a constitutional conservative; those conservatives don't call for the conviction of Americans for political purposes.

Forum List

Back