Prosecution Knows It Has Lost, Now Trying To Add Lesser Charges To Avoid Total Loss

Are guns the only weapons of death or great bodily harm? If I attack someone with a baseball bat or even a sword or knife, they're not at risk of death or great bodily harm?

Again, the comment was made that every person shot by Rittenhouse had pointed a gun at Rittenhouse.

That statement is 100% false.

That's what I was referring to.

Dumbass...

And if you think Rittenhouse violated a law in carrying a gun, please quote the law he broke and how he broke it.

I did, ad nauseum. Apparently the judge decided that he would dismiss the possession charge. That doesn't mean he wasn't a minor in possession of a firearm...

Zimenski had a gun, pointed it and shot at Kyle while Rosenbaum chased him.

Huber hit Kyle in the head/neck with a skateboard while he was down on the ground

The comment was made that every person shot by Rittenhouse had pointed a gun at Rittenhouse.

That comment is 100% false...

yet, the prosecution can't seem to make a case and continue to embarass themselves.

guess the gov should have hired you to do the prosecution.

I certainly would've done things differently. The prosecution fucked this one six days to Sunday...

Why is that "stupid beyond any measure?" See if you can explain that without name calling and profane insults. Try an explanation using substance
how about you cite precedence that if you bring a gun, you are not entitled to self defense.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

I was replying to this comment by beautress:

"Each person he shot was photographed pointing a loaded gun at him."

That statement is 100% false. There's not a thread of truth in it...
Well how about you methodically go through the evidence in a specific way for us, and maybe do so in order to strengthen your positions, and hopefully convince us beyond a shadow of a doubt then. Don't be political or you will fail.

No, he wasn't. He was never in control of that weapon. And, if he ever really did have his hand on that weapon, it was barely for a fleeting microsecond before Rittenhouse pulled the trigger...
If he touched that weapon in a way that made Kyle fear that he would try to take it away from him, then he was about to be armed in Kyle's mind, and Kyle decided to make sure that that wasn't about to happen. Why was he going after Kyle to begin with ? That seems to get lost in the muddy waters swirling around in these matter's.

Well how about you methodically go through the evidence in a specific way for us, and maybe do so in order to strengthen your positions, and hopefully convince us beyond a shadow of a doubt then. Don't be political or you will fail.

I challenged the person who made the original claim, and he proved to be a miserable failure at doing so.

That's the end of it.

There's no need for me to do it, nor is it up to me to disprove a comment made by someone else.

A stupid comment was made. The person who made that stupid comment was called on it, challenged to support it, and he failed.

Discussion over...

Calling me a "Demmie" simply because I'm not trying to suck Rittenhouse's dick like you are is stupid. I'm an Independent, leaning conservative. I voted for Trump twice. So go fuck yourself.

Show me video or a photo of Rosenbaum and/or skateboard boy pointing a gun at Rittenhouse.

You can't do it, but you're too big of a chickenshit to simply admit that...
I can't send pictures on my celular, sugar.

What I thought about closing arguments was that the prosecutor seemed to be trying to provide a path for reasonable doubt about it being self defense...

Not proving it was murder beyond a reasonable doubt.

And so...I don't not see this going Kyle's way tomorrow.

What I thought about closing arguments was that the prosecutor seemed to be trying to provide a path for reasonable doubt about it being self defense...

Not proving it was murder beyond a reasonable doubt.

And so...I don't not see this going Kyle's way tomorrow.
Should that happen we will loose the remainder of our Bill of Rights because of a weaponized Democrat political assassination of rules the founders set in place to guarantee the common man freedom to protect himself from political predators.

Should that happen we will loose the remainder of our Bill of Rights because of a weaponized Democrat political assassination of rules the founders set in place to guarantee the common man freedom to protect himself from political predators.
Hopefully the ruling will come in the form of a mistrial, because the prosecutor didn't prove his case, and infact was constantly resorting to damage control. His star witness screwed him over along with all the video evidence that contradicted his disgusting display of manipulation in trying to find anything that would possibly work.

Celebrities once again raised their ugly wokeness, and sided with the loons in the case before all the evidence or facts were in. They are a disgusting lot they are. People should be taking names, and boycotting them and anything they are involved in.

Again, the comment was made that every person shot by Rittenhouse had pointed a gun at Rittenhouse.

That statement is 100% false.

That's what I was referring to.

Dumbass...

Yes. It is 100% false. Closing arguments were excellent.. After Rittenhouse killed the first unarmed guy, the others were trying to stop an active shooter without shooting him.

Forum List

Back