Proposed USMB Meetup Next Spring...

I would surely like to attend but I will be involved in a family crisis in May.

So, is this a yearly event?
gold13.gif

I surely hope not. I didn't want to spoil the lightheartedness of the thread by disclosing the reason, but my sister was diagnosed with terminal cancer this past May and they gave her a year to live so I plan on being with her at that time.

So sorry to hear that BR...my prayers and thoughts, honey.

calling upon others whom I see are in here now...
[MENTION=23333]hortysir[/MENTION] [MENTION=27951]waltky[/MENTION] [MENTION=32813]JimBowie1958[/MENTION] [MENTION=26011]Ernie S.[/MENTION] [MENTION=42380]OriginalShroom[/MENTION] [MENTION=18701]NYcarbineer[/MENTION] [MENTION=37889]JOSweetHeart[/MENTION] [MENTION=31101]theliq[/MENTION] [MENTION=42403]tweedledum[/MENTION] [MENTION=30538]Grampa Murked U[/MENTION] [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] [MENTION=27296]idb[/MENTION] [MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION] [MENTION=23991]daveman[/MENTION] [MENTION=5176]RetiredGySgt[/MENTION]

I'm thinkin the best place would be the bayous in south Mississippi or Louisiana. Body disposal will be so much simpler.

I'll go.....

But I'm going to tell everyone that I am Crusader Frank

Thanks for the shout out Bill. It really would depend on when and where if I would have any chance to make it. There is an off chance that my granddaughter will be graduating in May and that could take priority. And the other anchor on us, other than travel costs if those would be excessive, is my elderly Aunt and Uncle, both in poor health, and hubby and I are just about the only dependable support system they have. So our mobility depends a great deal on their circumstances at that time.

But I'm subscribed to the thread and we'll see how it goes.

Uncle Ferd wantin' to know if he can meet tinydancer...

... an' angelsn'demons...

... an if dey'll take a moonlight stroll inna dark with him?
:redface:

Last edited:

How about a moonlit carriage ride? They're quite lovely in Memphis.

There's room for four in the carriages so we can all fit in.....

:eusa_angel:

I'm shocked, I tell you! Shocked! Uncle Ferd, I didn't know you had it in ya. Good luck tho.

I just woke from a most bizarre dream. I was in a house full of you people LOL.
It was hilarious. Whacky tripped out insane fun.

Thank goodness I had a beer left in the fridge. I'm goin' back to sleep!

We'd have to have at least two rules if I am to even consider showing up...

No weapons, concealed or not!

No discussions of politics or political figures!

...and the food has to be exceptionally good and plentiful!

I reserve the right to revise and extend my remarks.:lol:

Well I'd say that puts the nail in it. One group is not gonna be controlled and the other can't control themselves.

Forum List

Back