Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution

I have already posted an example of the BoR recognizing a right that belongs to ALL "persons", regardless of citizenship. If you didn't understand the answer the first time, giving it a 2nd time is a waste of time.

You've posted nothing.
Since you think everybody has rights that are protected by the bill of rights I have a question.
Do they have the right to keep and bear arm protected by the second Amendment?
Do they have the right to vote? Do they have a right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

I posted an example of a right that applies to everyone, regardless of citizenship

WRT your questions, those rights are reserved to "the people". IOW, they apply only to citizens

My turn to ask a question "Why does the Constitution speak of The right of the people in some amendments, while others refer to "any person" or "no person"?

Why would you amend the Constitution to include non citizens as the Constitution is written for Citizens, and the persuit of self-governance?

That was your first mistake and typical of a Statist...just as judges using International Law to decide cases.

Just continue to wipe your ass with the document.

Notice how the wingnut can't tell us what we are talking about

Proof that he forgot! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Quite the antagonist, aren't you? Why didn't you just answer the question instead of being a giant asswipe?
because he doesnt remember what he posted

I posted an amendment that protects a right that everyone has, not just citizens.

I bet you can't remember which right I posted about :lol:

Quite the antagonist, aren't you? Why didn't you just answer the question instead of being a giant asswipe?

I posted an amendment that protects a right that everyone has, not just citizens.

^^^ and this is an example of about all he posted
he never actually posted an amendment, or even a link to one

I know it, You know it, bigreb knows it...as does shanghaied...he/she/it is being a horse's backside with no substance other than verbal feces.

Sure I did. I posted the amendment.
link to your post
i didnt see you post either the amendment or a link to it

Forum List

Back