Zone1 Proof White Privilege Is Real

What matters is the three factors already mentioned.
Here is a great example of white privilege. I know you'll say it's rich privilege but trust me, no black man has ever successfully used this defense

Here is a great example of white privilege. I know you'll say it's rich privilege but trust me, no black man has ever successfully used this defense

That's because it is wealth privilege.

That's because it is wealth privilege.

A black person could never use this argument. Has never happened in the history of the United States. This is WHITE privilege.

Show me one black man who used this defense successfully. You can't. Because America is a white Christian run country. White privilege.

You better tell Trump to leave Mike Johnson alone and let him work with Biden to fix the border. Otherwise next year it might be too late. Then we'll be a brown country. And we will have Mexican judges who treat whites unfairly.

isn't that funny Republicans say white judges aren't unfair to minorities but the second Trump got a Mexican judge, suddenly that mexican judge couldn't be fair. Because he was mexican. You Republicans contradict yourselves constantly.

A black person could never use this argument. Has never happened in the history of the United States. This is WHITE privilege.

Show me one black man who used this defense successfully. You can't. Because America is a white Christian run country. White privilege.

You better tell Trump to leave Mike Johnson alone and let him work with Biden to fix the border. Otherwise next year it might be too late. Then we'll be a brown country. And we will have Mexican judges who treat whites unfairly.

isn't that funny Republicans say white judges aren't unfair to minorities but the second Trump got a Mexican judge, suddenly that mexican judge couldn't be fair. Because he was mexican. You Republicans contradict yourselves constantly.

Sure they could. And have.

Sure they could. And have.

Need more proof of white privilege? R Kelly is rich. Why is he in jail but Vince McMahon will never set foot in jail?

In a May 2020 encounter, McMahon defecated on her head during a threesome, the suit said. Her mental and physical health deteriorated so badly that McMahon sent her in November to a celebrity doctor for sessions at an alternative clinic where she never received any receipts or bills.

Need more proof of white privilege? R Kelly is rich. Why is he in jail but Vince McMahon will never set foot in jail?

In a May 2020 encounter, McMahon defecated on her head during a threesome, the suit said. Her mental and physical health deteriorated so badly that McMahon sent her in November to a celebrity doctor for sessions at an alternative clinic where she never received any receipts or bills.

Was the woman McMahon had sex with a child?

When all else fails, lie. YOUR specialty.
Oops. I mean Harvey Weinstein. Sorry.

I'm asking. Because Harvey forced adult women to have sex with him. If you are defending Vince because this woman was an adult then you must be defending Harvey too.

Oops. I mean Harvey Weinstein. Sorry.

I'm asking. Because Harvey forced adult women to have sex with him. If you are defending Vince because this woman was an adult then you must be defending Harvey too.

Of course not. Weinstein is a pig and deserves to be in prison. But the women who had sex with him so they could get into the movies, and did indeed get into the movies, they made a contract. Not one I would have ever done, but they made the choice to engage with him. He just thought he could do it with any woman he pleased. THOSE are the women he went to prison for, the NON CONSENSUAL victims.

Of course not. Weinstein is a pig and deserves to be in prison. But the women who had sex with him so they could get into the movies, and did indeed get into the movies, they made a contract. Not one I would have ever done, but they made the choice to engage with him. He just thought he could do it with any woman he pleased. THOSE are the women he went to prison for, the NON CONSENSUAL victims.
I wonder how many of the non consensual victims were actually simply having regret after the fact.

I wonder how many of the non consensual victims were actually simply having regret after the fact.
If they got into the movies I would say the majority, but he DID rape, and attempt to rape women who had no intention of having sex with him.

If it were me I would put the fucker up against a wall and shoot him.

Then this is proof of black privilege.

What is the “black rage defense”? The simple answer is that it is a legal strategy which exposes environmental hardships to explain why a person commits a crime.

Kunstler and Kuby proposed an innovative defense: Ferguson had been driven to temporary insanity by a psychiatric condition they termed "black rage".[30]Kunstler and Kuby argued Ferguson had been driven insane by racial prejudice and could not be held criminally liable for his actions, even though he had committed the killings.[25]

1993 Long Island Rail Road shooting - Wikipedia

Any black use it successfully?
Absolutely. Although in fairness I t’s also been used successfully to defend a white man and a Native American.

Westwall is correct, while not in the context of a legal preceding, the black rage defense is the reasoning behind allowing the violence and destruction of the BLM riots. They were condoned to the point that while the rest of the country was locked down due to the pandemic, the ”mostly peaceful” demonstrations were officially sanctioned to continue.

Absolutely. Although in fairness I t’s also been used successfully to defend a white man and a Native American.

Westwall is correct, while not in the context of a legal preceding, the black rage defense is the reasoning behind allowing the violence and destruction of the BLM riots. They were condoned to the point that while the rest of the country was locked down due to the pandemic, the ”mostly peaceful” demonstrations were officially sanctioned to continue.

Do you know BLM protesters who got arrested got tougher sentences than insurrectionist traitors?

Forum List

Back