Proof that the covid vaccine is a placebo and does not prevent covid, 8 vaccinated Yankees test positive

Maybe the Biden administration is pushing Fauci's vaccine, Moderna, by finding fault with Johnson and Johnson. I wonder if the big guy is getting his 10%.
If the vaccine is a placebo it will do you no harm.
Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.
It's FREEEEEE take four.

You remind me of the telemarketer that tried to sell me diabetes testing supplies under Medicare.

I don't have diabetes.
But it's FREE.

Apparently, nobody is paying attention.

When you get the vaccine, the paperwork clearly states that the vaccine WILL NOT PREVENT YOU FROM CONTRACTING THE DISEASE. What it does is, it prevents you from getting seriously sick. In that sense, it is not a true vaccine. "We" have known this all along.

A pox on the "news" media that spread a non-story like this and post headlines that denigrate vaccination (which is what this does). Then they mock people who decline to get vaccinated.

Do you see the pattern here?

So I guess the flu and shingles vaccine are not true vaccines since one can also contract milder symptoms.
Again 85 percent of all unvaccinated people who get covid have NO symptoms. So the vaccine changes nothing as it is a placebo. See it is possible to view this from a mathematical perspective and leave out all the nonsense that you heard on TV and are believing.

You can do statistical math correct?
After two vaccinations Bill Maher has covid without any symptoms.

LOL the fact is that 85 percent of covid infected have no symptoms at all, so if 95 percent of those vaccinated are protected then the vaccine only seems to do something for 10 percent of the people. Also just so you know 5 percent of the USA is 16,500,000 people possible dead. So from a mathematical perspective the vaccine is worthless.

Feel free to check my math

Well not everybody is vaccinated yet and again, the results are it's doing much better than 5%. I don't know where you are getting your sources that say 85% are asymptomatic, but my source is only 30% actually are.

Apparently, nobody is paying attention.

When you get the vaccine, the paperwork clearly states that the vaccine WILL NOT PREVENT YOU FROM CONTRACTING THE DISEASE. What it does is, it prevents you from getting seriously sick. In that sense, it is not a true vaccine. "We" have known this all along.

A pox on the "news" media that spread a non-story like this and post headlines that denigrate vaccination (which is what this does). Then they mock people who decline to get vaccinated.

Do you see the pattern here?

So I guess the flu and shingles vaccine are not true vaccines since one can also contract milder symptoms.
Again 85 percent of all unvaccinated people who get covid have NO symptoms. So the vaccine changes nothing as it is a placebo. See it is possible to view this from a mathematical perspective and leave out all the nonsense that you heard on TV and are believing.

You can do statistical math correct?
After two vaccinations Bill Maher has covid without any symptoms.
Lots of unvaccinated people get Covid without any symptoms.

So all the vaccine does is infect the individual
Infect the individual...? No it doesn't. It doesn't even have any Covid in it.

OH WAIT!!!! I remember you. You're a fuck'n idiot. Go look up what the vaccine does.
Waiting for Xiden to comment
You seem frustrated kiddy. You might want to get your anger in check as anger like yours is not healthy.

New York Yankees shortstop Gleyber Torres tested positive for the coronavirus despite being among those on the team who were fully vaccinated and having previously contracted the illness during the offseason.

Torres is among the eight members of the organization who have had so-called "breakthrough" cases. The Centers for Disease Control describe "breakthrough cases" as those who contract COVID-19 while they are fully vaccinated. The CDC said it expected there "will be a small percentage of people who are fully vaccinated who still get sick, are hospitalized, or die from COVID-19."

Vaccinations mean less than nothing
If all but one of them are asymptomatic, that means it worked, it protected them. Studies are showing that there is not a lot of spread among the asymptomatic, so it has probably protected most of the people they have had contact with as well. We had a gym teacher when I was a kid who caught chicken pox Every. Single. Year. Sounds like this guy is one of those. Nothing is 100%.
85 percent of unvaccinated people that catch covid are asymptomatic. But that's ok, you believe what you heard on TV as it's all real

217 out of 1.6 million: 0.000135625

Thank you for finding this article. She was sick in bed for two days. She is grateful the vaccination saved her from much worse.

I have a 93 year old relative in a nursing home who tested positive for Covid after receiving her shots. She remained entirely asymptomatic. Without the vaccine, who knows what would have happened.

The vaccines are doing their job.
LOL without the vaccine she might also be completely healthy.

LOL the fact is that 85 percent of covid infected have no symptoms at all, so if 95 percent of those vaccinated are protected then the vaccine only seems to do something for 10 percent of the people. Also just so you know 5 percent of the USA is 16,500,000 people possible dead. So from a mathematical perspective the vaccine is worthless.

Feel free to check my math

Well not everybody is vaccinated yet and again, the results are it's doing much better than 5%. I don't know where you are getting your sources that say 85% are asymptomatic, but my source is only 30% actually are.

I was wrong actually 86 percent of those with covid are asymptomatic

I was wrong actually 86 percent of those with covid are asymptomatic

Okay, your study was from the UK. My study is from the American Medical Association. I trust my source more than yours.

New York Yankees say 8 vaccinated members tested positive for Covid-19. Here's how that could happen​

Eight members of the New York Yankees have tested positive for coronavirus this week despite being inoculated with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the baseball team said Thursday.
The eight infected Yankees include coaches, staff members and a player. Seven do not have symptoms, said Jason Zillo, the team's vice president of communications.
The Yankees said the eight infected members received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two weeks ago.

Dusty, turn yourself voluntarily for mental testing. That OP is prima facie proof you need help. The covid vaccine is the best thing since miracle drugs of WWII and the Salk sugar pill.

New York Yankees say 8 vaccinated members tested positive for Covid-19. Here's how that could happen​

Eight members of the New York Yankees have tested positive for coronavirus this week despite being inoculated with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the baseball team said Thursday.
The eight infected Yankees include coaches, staff members and a player. Seven do not have symptoms, said Jason Zillo, the team's vice president of communications.
The Yankees said the eight infected members received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two weeks ago.

Dusty, turn yourself voluntarily for mental testing. That OP is prima facie proof you need help. The covid vaccine is the best thing since miracle drugs of WWII and the Salk sugar pill.
Tell the Yankees and the Marlins that

LOL I really get a kick out of fools like you who believe what they see and hear on TV.

How many people who got the real polio or smallpox vaccine got polio or smallpox

Only fools and seditionists like you say that the vaccine is supposed to keep people, all people, from being infected and re-infected.

You are a liar, Dusty.

The vaccines have keep about 70 to 95% folks from being infected, and those who do get it will not get really sick or go to the hospital or be intubated or die.

But don't get the vaccine if you don't want, simpleton.

Only fools and seditionists like you say that the vaccine is supposed to keep people, all people, from being infected and re-infected.

You are a liar, Dusty.

The vaccines have keep about 70 to 95% folks from being infected, and those who do get it will not get really sick or go to the hospital or be intubated or die.

But don't get the vaccine if you don't want, simpleton.
LOL you are fairly poor at math as we can see because if 95 percent are saved then 5 percent will die which is 16,500,000 Americans. So the vaccine is a joke and not effective at all

Math is real, you can not do it very well

But but you heard on TV

As this rolls along it could become extremely interesting. The hoaxers may have thought that vaccinated people would not get further testing. Apparently the are and are coming up positive even though 95% are experiencing no effect which was true All Along but largely ignored in order to advance the agenda of the defeat Trump hoax.
Has this entire vaccination hoopla been staged and known in advance as fruitless because it’s fruitless to try to “vaccinate” away a non existent “pandemic”?

Bullet Proof Vests are not 100% effective. Therefore all vests are banned. Seatbelts and airbags will not save your life in. 100% of accidents. Therefore all cars are banned.
Progress marches on regardless of the extreme right. They even resisted on wearing seatbelts because they didn't want to trade small freedoms for common sense. They preferred death by being splattered on the pavement.

Don't take the extremism of this forum as representing anything normal.

Says te Canadian who is allowing his Gov to set up Quaratine camps, use SWAT to arrest a Pastor? You have fallen into and acepted a completely fascist Gov.

The vaccine doesn't prevent people from getting infected and no omen has ever claimed it did. What it does is prime your immune system to clear the virus faster and with milder symptoms
Actually you're wrong, but the distinction is too complicated for dum knts.

Maybe the Biden administration is pushing Fauci's vaccine, Moderna, by finding fault with Johnson and Johnson. I wonder if the big guy is getting his 10%.
Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.
It's FREEEEEE take four.

You remind me of the telemarketer that tried to sell me diabetes testing supplies under Medicare.

I don't have diabetes.
But it's FREE.
The OP claims the vaccine is nothing more than a placebo which does
Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.

Nope. Deal with it.
Deal with what, exactly?

That not everyone is terrified of a bug that has less than a 2% mortality rate and that most of those folks had 2-3 co-morbidities. The bug is real but it isn't the deadly killer you people are terrified of.

Forum List

Back