Proof that the covid vaccine is a placebo and does not prevent covid, 8 vaccinated Yankees test positive

There is no Covid in the vaccines. This is completely different from normal vaccines, which contain some inert version of the target virus. These mRNA vaccinations inject you with mRNA that instructs your body to make specific spike proteins that trigger an immune response that will fight the actual Covid virus. It hijacks your genetic system to turn your body into a foreign spike protein factory. They don't know how long your body will continue to make these proteins and don't fully understand how they interact with the body. They are learning though - finding out about blood clots and menstrual cycle disruptions and all kinds of interesting things. Thank all you test subjects.

But we know that the short term effects are that you can still catch covid
I don't care what I catch as long as it doesn't bother or kill me. I just want to see society return back to normal, and these power hungry politicians won't allow that until most people are vaccinated.
The power hungry politicians can not vaccinate everyone as those who refuse will need to be put in concentration camps. Kid this is not what you think, not in any way.

There is no Covid in the vaccines. This is completely different from normal vaccines, which contain some inert version of the target virus. These mRNA vaccinations inject you with mRNA that instructs your body to make specific spike proteins that trigger an immune response that will fight the actual Covid virus. It hijacks your genetic system to turn your body into a foreign spike protein factory. They don't know how long your body will continue to make these proteins and don't fully understand how they interact with the body. They are learning though - finding out about blood clots and menstrual cycle disruptions and all kinds of interesting things. Thank all you test subjects.
LOL and the RNA makes people sick with covid symptoms.

Grow up kid, not everything on TV is real, I will say this over and over to brainwashed zombies

Only fools and seditionists like you say that the vaccine is supposed to keep people, all people, from being infected and re-infected.

You are a liar, Dusty.

The vaccines have keep about 70 to 95% folks from being infected, and those who do get it will not get really sick or go to the hospital or be intubated or die.

But don't get the vaccine if you don't want, simpleton.
LOL you are fairly poor at math as we can see because if 95 percent are saved then 5 percent will die which is 16,500,000 Americans. So the vaccine is a joke and not effective at all

Math is real, you can not do it very well

But but you heard on TV
You are so foolish. I said 95% effective in not getting the covid, but if one got the covid the vaccine would keep them from getting really ill or going to the hospital.

You are a walking covid zombie.

Maybe the Biden administration is pushing Fauci's vaccine, Moderna, by finding fault with Johnson and Johnson. I wonder if the big guy is getting his 10%.
If the vaccine is a placebo it will do you no harm.
Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.
It's FREEEEEE take four.

You remind me of the telemarketer that tried to sell me diabetes testing supplies under Medicare.

I don't have diabetes.
But it's FREE.
The OP claims the vaccine is nothing more than a placebo which does
Maybe the Biden administration is pushing Fauci's vaccine, Moderna, by finding fault with Johnson and Johnson. I wonder if the big guy is getting his 10%.
Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.

Nope. Deal with it.
Deal with what, exactly?

That not everyone is terrified of a bug that has less than a 2% mortality rate and that most of those folks had 2-3 co-morbidities. The bug is real but it isn't the deadly killer you people are terrified of.
Yes, the virus is real, and almost 600000 dead here say you are not bright.

New York Yankees say 8 vaccinated members tested positive for Covid-19. Here's how that could happen​

Eight members of the New York Yankees have tested positive for coronavirus this week despite being inoculated with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the baseball team said Thursday.
The eight infected Yankees include coaches, staff members and a player. Seven do not have symptoms, said Jason Zillo, the team's vice president of communications.
The Yankees said the eight infected members received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two weeks ago.

So all the vaccine does is infect the individual

Waiting for Xiden to comment
Isn’t it a coincidence that they ALL took the J& J vaccine

Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.
It's FREEEEEE take four.

You remind me of the telemarketer that tried to sell me diabetes testing supplies under Medicare.

I don't have diabetes.
But it's FREE.
Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.

Nope. Deal with it.
Deal with what, exactly?

That not everyone is terrified of a bug that has less than a 2% mortality rate and that most of those folks had 2-3 co-morbidities. The bug is real but it isn't the deadly killer you people are terrified of.

Less than 2% mortality and most of thos had 2-3 co-mobidities, that says YOU aren't at all bright.

Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.
It's FREEEEEE take four.

I don't have diabetes.
But it's FREE.
Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.

Nope. Deal with it.
Deal with what, exactly?

Less than 2% mortality and most of thos had 2-3 co-mobidities, that says YOU aren't at all bright.
The almost 600,000 dead are beckoning you to join them.

Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.
It's FREEEEEE take four.

I don't have diabetes.
But it's FREE.
Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.

Nope. Deal with it.
Deal with what, exactly?

Especially those that died in traffic accidents and overdoses.

Seven of the eight are asymptomatic and the other one is mild.
Proof positive that your subject line is bullshit on a stick. :rolleyes-41:
And they are all considered super spreaders as they travel constantly.

Great vaccine there kiddopoo

Cancel baseball and the All Star game NOW

They are being quarantined. Take your disinformation and shove it.
People like you are dangerous and must be shunned.

sOn.....you realize that the vaccine OCD's like you are in the distinct minority. Most....by far....don't want the shot. They aren't hesitant....they are resolute.

The vaccine roll out was the most prolific IQ test the country has ever witnessed. Happy to say.....the majority passed.:clap:
Excellent simply excellent

Incorrecto Amigas & Amigos! The stupid anti-vaxers are a distinct minority -
Currently we have 170 million with a first shot and ticking along at 2m per day.
Now 12-15ers getting theirs.
My message to anti-vax loons?
Go fuck yourselves :)

Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.
It's FREEEEEE take four.

I don't have diabetes.
But it's FREE.
Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.

Nope. Deal with it.
Deal with what, exactly?

30,000 dead with Covid as the sole detected infirmity
2,100 under age of 55 and otherwise in good health
25,000 over age of 70 and no other prexisting conditions
The rest of the “600,000” over 65 with no less than TWO more diagnosed serious to critical other ailments
These are Worldometer stats that you craven cowards and theMSM completely ran away from

New York Yankees say 8 vaccinated members tested positive for Covid-19. Here's how that could happen​

Eight members of the New York Yankees have tested positive for coronavirus this week despite being inoculated with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the baseball team said Thursday.
The eight infected Yankees include coaches, staff members and a player. Seven do not have symptoms, said Jason Zillo, the team's vice president of communications.
The Yankees said the eight infected members received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two weeks ago.

You got it right there, "seven do not have symptoms".
This means the J&J vaccine did exactly what they claimed it would do.

Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.
It's FREEEEEE take four.

I don't have diabetes.
But it's FREE.
Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.

Nope. Deal with it.
Deal with what, exactly?

I am not worried in the least, sorry.

LOL and the RNA makes people sick with covid symptoms.

Grow up kid, not everything on TV is real, I will say this over and over to brainwashed zombies
Yeah, sure buddy. Wow.

Infect the individual...? No it doesn't. It doesn't even have any Covid in it.

OH WAIT!!!! I remember you. You're a fuck'n idiot. Go look up what the vaccine does.
You seem frustrated kiddy. You might want to get your anger in check as anger like yours is not healthy.

New York Yankees shortstop Gleyber Torres tested positive for the coronavirus despite being among those on the team who were fully vaccinated and having previously contracted the illness during the offseason.

Torres is among the eight members of the organization who have had so-called "breakthrough" cases. The Centers for Disease Control describe "breakthrough cases" as those who contract COVID-19 while they are fully vaccinated. The CDC said it expected there "will be a small percentage of people who are fully vaccinated who still get sick, are hospitalized, or die from COVID-19."

Vaccinations mean less than nothing

And still you do not admit that there is no covid-19 in the vaccine. It does not infect you.
Actually pop people get covid like symptoms because there is covid in the vaccine

That is how vaccines work

But you believe whatever your TV said

Vaccines work because a dead version of the virus is used.
So you lied when you said that there was no virus in the vaccine.

Yawn

No, I stated how vaccines work. I did not say that there was covid-19 virus, dead or alive, in the covid vaccine.

Are you admitting there is no covid-19 virus in the vaccine? And are you admitting that your claim that by taking your name when they give you the vaccine they are tracking you?

Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.
It's FREEEEEE take four.

I don't have diabetes.
But it's FREE.
Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.

Nope. Deal with it.
Deal with what, exactly?

Especially those that died in traffic accidents and overdoses.
You are as goofy as the other conspiracy theorists.

Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.
It's FREEEEEE take four.

I don't have diabetes.
But it's FREE.
Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.

Nope. Deal with it.
Deal with what, exactly?

I am not worried in the least, sorry.
You will if you keep walking the loser path.

Incorrecto Amigas & Amigos! The stupid anti-vaxers are a distinct minority -
Currently we have 170 million with a first shot and ticking along at 2m per day.
Now 12-15ers getting theirs.
My message to anti-vax loons?
Go fuck yourselves

The problem is that many of those people are not coming back for their second dose. I read that in an article a few weeks ago.

That's what they say, but the question is how many of them actually died from Covid? You can take my Uncle out of that figure who died last year from colon cancer at the age of 94.

Forum List

Back