Proof that COVID was all planned: Bill Gates Funded the Professor Who Created “Lockdown” Theory Used to Justify Police State

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
At the operations level, all roads lead to Gates. I wouldn't be surprised if he was some sort of mini-me mastermind to Schwab.

"In March and April of 2020, just before so-called “lockdowns” were announced, Bill Gates directly funded the British professor who created the “lockdown” theory, which was seized upon by governments worldwide to justify vastly expanded powers over individuals in the name of public health."
The Ferguson paper came to be known simply as “Report 9.” It was never peer reviewed, or even published scientifically.

Johan Giesecke, former chief scientist for the European Center for Disease Control and Prevention, has called Ferguson’s model “the most influential scientific paper” in memory. He also says it was “one of the most wrong.”

"In combination with Event 201, a pandemic simulation sponsored by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which took place in New York on Oct. 18, 2019 and which uncannily foresaw a bat-origin coronavirus, the number of roads that lead to Gates is remarkable. . The first documented cases of a new bat-based respiratory illness from caves in Wuhan were not reported until December 12, 2019, nearly two months later. "
Neil Ferguson has come to be known in science circles as “Professor Lockdown” and “Master of Disaster.”

Below: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation page at the website UK Research and Innovation, funding Professor Neil Ferguson “Professor Lockdown”

(expand image)

G

Paranoid losers of the world...UNITE!!!

The vaccine is safe, effective, free, and available. It has saved millions of lives.
tell that to the young folks having heart attacks, asshole- loser
the consequences of the death jab are coming out, and you, a fucking retard, DENIES TRUTH....do AMERICA a favor, go get 10 more death jabs....and then move to china where your sorry ass belongs
quit spewing the SCUM demonRAT LIES----you are pathetic......

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

When the "vaccine" was first pronounced as not a vaccine, but instead, a "Genetic Therapy", I smelled a rat.

^^^:thup:

GhVTlwg.jpg

Forum List

Back