Proof of Obamunists 'WireTapping' Trump

Remembering how they first laughed at Trump claiming that he was surveilled, and the same when he claimed the Obamunists had spies in his campaign....and he turns out to be correct....again...

....one can only think of the Mahatma Gandhi Quote:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

We’re still laughing because he was NEVER under surveillance. No wire tapping, no spies imbedded in the campaign, all bullshit.

Of course you’re promoting lies. It’s what you do.

Trump Claims His Campaign Was 'Spied' On. Here Are the Facts

This has become a bore, but....watch me smash another custard pie in your kisser:

“1. FBI Officials Admit They Spied On Trump Campaign
The New York Times‘ story, headlined “Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation,” is a dry and gentle account of the FBI’s launch of extensive surveillance of affiliates of the Trump campaign.

This is a stunning admission for those Americans worried that federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies might use their powers to surveil, leak against, and target Americans simply for their political views or affiliations.

…the FBI was worried that if it came out they were spying on Trump campaign it would “only reinforce his claims that the election was being rigged against him.”
http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/17/10-key-takeaways-from-new-york-times-error-ridden-defense-of-fbi-spying-on-trump-cam- paign/

As dumb as you are....how do you find your way back to the refrigerator box you call home????

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

You really are too stupid to be one person. What’s so funny is that you think anyone is fooled by your idiocy and your lies.

Members of the Trump campaign were under surveillance for reasons having nothing to do with the campaign or politics. All were under surveillance BEFORE they joined the campaign.

Carter Page was being actively recruited as a Russian spy and had been under recruitment for years.

Paul Manafort was under surveillance for money laundering and bank fraud long before he became Trump’s campaign manager.

The FBI investigation started because Papageorgio bragged to an Australian Embassy employee that the Russians had Hillary’s emails and would use them to help Trump.

Why do you think so many Trump campaign staffers had connections to Russian spies? You seem to have no problem with Russian collaborators like Manafort, Gates and Page on staff. And you think there’s nothing odd about all of these approaches by Russians offering to help Trump get elected?

"Four Trump Affiliates Spied On
Thanks to the work of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Judiciary Committee, Americans already learned that the FBI had secured a wiretap on Carter Page, a former Trump campaign official. That wiretap, which was renewed three times, was already controversial because it was secured in part through using the secretly funded opposition research document created by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee. The secret court that grants the wiretap was not told about Hillary Clinton or the DNC when the government applied for the wiretap or its renewals.

Now we learn that it wasn’t just Page,…

Wiretaps, National Security Letters, and At Least One Spy

The surveillance didn’t just include wiretaps, but also national security letters and at least one government informant to spy on the campaign.:

The F.B.I. obtained phone records and other documents using national security letters — a secret type of subpoena — officials said. And at least one government informant met several times with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos, current and former officials said. That has become a politically contentious point, with Mr. Trump’s allies questioning whether the F.B.I. was spying on the Trump campaign or trying to entrap campaign officials.

The definition of spying is to secretly collect information, so it’s not really in dispute whether a government informant fits the bill.

Despite two years of investigation and surveillance, none of these men have been charged with anything even approaching treasonous collusion with Russia to steal a U.S. election.” 10 Takeaways From NYT's Defense Of FBI Spying On Trump Campaign

I'm hopin' you're holding your breath until that impeachment.

You'll look good in blue.

Your quoting the Federalist which is quoting the Nunes Memo and other Trump lies.

How many years has the FBI investigates the Clintons without charging them with anything save Bill’s lie about a blow job? Did you object to the 6 years of the Starr Investigation?

What about the 5 years of Benghazi Investigations?

The level of whining from the Trumpanzees about the Mueller Investigation from ignorant right wingers like yourself, warms the cockles of my heart. What a pack of snowflakes!!

With every post, your lack of any ability to discern lies from truth and remains constant.

It must be tiresome for you to spout off in your condescending and obnoxious manner, only to be shooed off to the childrens’ table when the grown ups start talking.

And while I never hold my breathe waiting for anything, blue is my favourite colour

"....quoting the Nunes Memo and other Trump lies."

Any of those 'Trump lies' comparable to these???

1. This is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow

2. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor

3. ObamaCare will save the average family $2500

4. They did a good job in Libya

5. A video caused Benghazi?

6. Islam has been woven into the fabric of our history

7. Jobs are gone and they’re never coming back

8. Michael brown hands up don’t shoot

9. IRS not a smidgen of corruption

10. Shovel ready jobs.

11. There’s a Muslim travel ban?

12. Very little difference between capitalism and communism

13. Remember that ‘Red Line’ in Syria that we were gonna enforce?

14. “We have removed all of Syria’s poison gas reserves”

15. Will be the most transparent in history (worst at FOIA requests)

16. October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

17. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

18. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so. … under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars.

Secret Obama-era permit let Iran convert funds to dollars

19.“Clinton had endangered top-secret information by using an unsecured, home-brew email server when she was U.S. secretary of state. Obama's lie was told in 2015, when Obama was asked by Bill Plante of CBS when he learned Clinton had used an unsecured email server.

"The same time everybody else learned it, through news reports," … According to the inspector general's report, Obama was in fact one of 13 top government officials communicating with Clinton on her private email server, even as Clinton's server was targeted by foreign intelligence services.” How could Hillary Clinton ever be prosecuted without implicating Obama, who emailed her using a pseudonym?” Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation

20. And....Planned Parenthood provides mammograms.

Remembering how they first laughed at Trump claiming that he was surveilled, and the same when he claimed the Obamunists had spies in his campaign....and he turns out to be correct....again...

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

We’re still laughing because he was NEVER under surveillance. No wire tapping, no spies imbedded in the campaign, all bullshit.

This has become a bore, but....watch me smash another custard pie in your kisser:

The New York Times‘ story, headlined “Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation,” is a dry and gentle account of the FBI’s launch of extensive surveillance of affiliates of the Trump campaign.

This is a stunning admission for those Americans worried that federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies might use their powers to surveil, leak against, and target Americans simply for their political views or affiliations.

…the FBI was worried that if it came out they were spying on Trump campaign it would “only reinforce his claims that the election was being rigged against him.”
http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/17/10-key-takeaways-from-new-york-times-error-ridden-defense-of-fbi-spying-on-trump-cam- paign/

As dumb as you are....how do you find your way back to the refrigerator box you call home????

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

You really are too stupid to be one person. What’s so funny is that you think anyone is fooled by your idiocy and your lies.

Members of the Trump campaign were under surveillance for reasons having nothing to do with the campaign or politics. All were under surveillance BEFORE they joined the campaign.

Carter Page was being actively recruited as a Russian spy and had been under recruitment for years.

Paul Manafort was under surveillance for money laundering and bank fraud long before he became Trump’s campaign manager.

The FBI investigation started because Papageorgio bragged to an Australian Embassy employee that the Russians had Hillary’s emails and would use them to help Trump.

Why do you think so many Trump campaign staffers had connections to Russian spies? You seem to have no problem with Russian collaborators like Manafort, Gates and Page on staff. And you think there’s nothing odd about all of these approaches by Russians offering to help Trump get elected?

Thanks to the work of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Judiciary Committee, Americans already learned that the FBI had secured a wiretap on Carter Page, a former Trump campaign official. That wiretap, which was renewed three times, was already controversial because it was secured in part through using the secretly funded opposition research document created by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee. The secret court that grants the wiretap was not told about Hillary Clinton or the DNC when the government applied for the wiretap or its renewals.

The surveillance didn’t just include wiretaps, but also national security letters and at least one government informant to spy on the campaign.:

The F.B.I. obtained phone records and other documents using national security letters — a secret type of subpoena — officials said. And at least one government informant met several times with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos, current and former officials said. That has become a politically contentious point, with Mr. Trump’s allies questioning whether the F.B.I. was spying on the Trump campaign or trying to entrap campaign officials.

The definition of spying is to secretly collect information, so it’s not really in dispute whether a government informant fits the bill.

Despite two years of investigation and surveillance, none of these men have been charged with anything even approaching treasonous collusion with Russia to steal a U.S. election.” 10 Takeaways From NYT's Defense Of FBI Spying On Trump Campaign

Your quoting the Federalist which is quoting the Nunes Memo and other Trump lies.

How many years has the FBI investigates the Clintons without charging them with anything save Bill’s lie about a blow job? Did you object to the 6 years of the Starr Investigation?

The level of whining from the Trumpanzees about the Mueller Investigation from ignorant right wingers like yourself, warms the cockles of my heart. What a pack of snowflakes!!

With every post, your lack of any ability to discern lies from truth and remains constant.

It must be tiresome for you to spout off in your condescending and obnoxious manner, only to be shooed off to the childrens’ table when the grown ups start talking.

And while I never hold my breathe waiting for anything, blue is my favourite colour
Investigations of Bitchillary by the FBI and Liberals are farcical....jokes on the American public.

Thanks to Republican majorities in the House and the Senate, the truth is slowly coming out. Otherwise, it would have all been swept under the rug.

That is why, when realizing that Trump had won, Hillary cried, "We are fucked!"

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

Investigations of Bitchillary by the FBI and Liberals are farcical....jokes on the American public.

Thanks to Republican majorities in the House and the Senate, the truth is slowly coming out. Otherwise, it would have all been swept under the rug.

Your post makes no sense.

The Clintons were investigated by Republicans. Ken Starr is a Republican and he investigated the Clintons for 6 years. He now calls his investigation a witch hunt and apologized to the Clintons for his role in it.

Benghazi was investigated for 5 years by Republicans in the House. They found nothing.

What truth is coming out? The only truth that has come out is that the Clintons didn’t do anything illegal.

The same cannot be said of Donald Trump.

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

The Clintons were investigated by Republicans. Ken Starr is a Republican and he investigated the Clintons for 6 years. He now calls his investigation a witch hunt and apologized to the Clintons for his role in it.

Benghazi was investigated for 5 years by Republicans in the House. They found nothing.

What truth is coming out? The only truth that has come out is that the Clintons didn’t do anything illegal.

You wrote:

Sooooo......which of these Nunes revelations are lies, you dunce?

1. “Republicans had found that the DOJ and FBI left out Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign funding of the dossier, as well as the anti-Trump motivations of author and former British spy Christopher Steele, in its request for a warrant. Indeed, Republicans have pointed to this as proof that intelligence agencies abused surveillance powers.

2. The [Democrat] rebuttal added that the DOJ only made "narrow use" of information from Steele's sources and that in later FISA renewals the DOJ provided "additional information obtained through multiple independent sources" that backed up Steele's reporting. It challenged the Republican assertion that the FBI authorized payment to Steele, saying that it neglected that the payment was canceled.

3. The memo, however, did not directly challenge the Republican assertion that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe testified to the House Committee that they would not have sought the Page surveillance warrant had it not been for that infamous dossier.

4. The new memo also asserted that the dossier had been corroborated by multiple sources.

5. However, in June 2017 testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee, former FBI Director James Comey said the opposite -- that three months after the warrant on Page had been granted he still considered the dossier "unverified" and "salacious" when he briefed incoming President Trump in January 2017 at Trump Tower.

6. ….it seemed unlikely to mark an end to the ongoing fight over the FISA application and the role of that infamous dossier. Indeed, while the two parties clash over whether that dossier was a primary or secondary driver of the surveillance application, the newly declassified criminal referral for Christopher Steele from Senators Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said the FBI and DOJ relied "heavily" on the controversial and salacious document for the FISA application."

7. “….Republicans on the intel committee responded with rebuttals to the rebuttal, providing more evidence that this battle has legs. For instance, while the Democrats say that the court was given information about the political motivations of Steele, Republicans say that such a statement is "buried in a footnote" that obscures rather than clarifies his motives.

8. “The American people now clearly understand that the FBI used political dirt paid for by the Democratic Party to spy on an American citizen from the Republican Party," Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif. said in a statement.

9. "Furthermore, the FISA court was misled about Mr. Page’s past interactions with the FBI in which he helped build a case against Russian operatives in America who were brought to justice. It defies belief that the Department of Justice and FBI failed to provide information to a secret court that they had provided to an open federal court regarding their past interactions with Mr. Page," he said.

10. The White House called the rebuttal a "politically driven document" that fails to answer the concerns raised by the Republican memo.”

11. "As the Majority’s memorandum stated, the FISA judge was never informed that Hillary Clinton and the DNC funded the dossier that was a basis for the Department of Justice’s FISA application,"Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement.

13. "In addition, the [Democrat] memo fails to even address the fact that the Deputy FBI Director told the Committee that had it not been for the dossier, no surveillance order would have been sought,"she added.

14. Democrats have claimed that the original Republican memo was an effort to attack FBI Director Robert Mueller’s investigation into alleged Russian interference in 2016. Trump had previously said that the memo "totally vindicates" him in the investigation.” Dems' rebuttal to GOP FISA memo is released; Trump deems it a 'bust'

Couldn't find a single lie, huh?

The following is a careful analysis based on a study of your posts: your ability to type has progressed far beyond any ability to comprehend. Obviously a student of mediocre ability, far surpassed by a digital facility on the keyboard. A liability to your side of the political divide. I think you know this, and attempt to hide same with bluster. Therefore, one can draw no other conclusion than that you are a fool.

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

You made the glaring error of writing this:

10. Shovel ready jobs.

16. October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

17. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

18. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so. … under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars.

19.“Clinton had endangered top-secret information by using an unsecured, home-brew email server when she was U.S. secretary of state. Obama's lie was told in 2015, when Obama was asked by Bill Plante of CBS when he learned Clinton had used an unsecured email server.

"The same time everybody else learned it, through news reports," … According to the inspector general's report, Obama was in fact one of 13 top government officials communicating with Clinton on her private email server, even as Clinton's server was targeted by foreign intelligence services.” How could Hillary Clinton ever be prosecuted without implicating Obama, who emailed her using a pseudonym?” Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation

I called your bluff again, and, as is the case with Leftists, you left your foot in your mouth.

I've noticed that you alternate between bafflement and falsification, leaving an observer with the impression of one on a bungee cord.

Or, in your case, a dope on a rope.

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

gv062218dAPR20180622074510.jpg

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

While you're too dumb to recognize it, the entire collusion-Mueller fiasco- impeachment series of fabrications is simply quicksand you're doomed to dance on.

For me.....it is a source of amusement.

You indoctrinees are the modern day version of the patients at Bedlam Hospital...

"To raise hospital income, London’s Bedlam Asylum allowed, for a penny, public and casual visitors to stare at caged patients"
To raise hospital income, London's Bedlam Asylum allowed, for a penny, public and casual visitors to stare at caged patients

...but I get to see you for free.

I hate to spoil all the fun, but if you turn quickly, you'll find the folks you converse with in real life rolling their eyes.
Nope, you’ve been beaten over the head repeatedly with reports from the Department of Justice, Democrats and even Republicans who were shown the actual records — and they all confirm Trump was not spied on.

That you choose to remain ignorant despite the mountain of evidence the Trump was not surveilled is nothing but a reflection on your own personal tenacity to remain a low-information conservative imbecile.

Oh well, c’est la vie. :dunno:

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

While you're too dumb to recognize it, the entire collusion-Mueller fiasco- impeachment series of fabrications is simply quicksand you're doomed to dance on.

You indoctrinees are the modern day version of the patients at Bedlam Hospital...

"To raise hospital income, London’s Bedlam Asylum allowed, for a penny, public and casual visitors to stare at caged patients"
To raise hospital income, London's Bedlam Asylum allowed, for a penny, public and casual visitors to stare at caged patients

I hate to spoil all the fun, but if you turn quickly, you'll find the folks you converse with in real life rolling their eyes.
Nope, you’ve been beaten over the head repeatedly with reports from the Department of Justice, Democrats and even Republicans who were shown the actual records — and they all confirm Trump was not spied on.

That you choose to remain ignorant despite the mountain of evidence the Trump was not surveilled is nothing but a reflection on your own personal tenacity to remain a low-information conservative imbecile.

You excel at ignoring the facts. The FBI has admitted that they had informants in regarding the Trump campaign. Clapper admitted that Trump was spied upon.

Get a life!

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

Sooooo......which of these Nunes revelations are lies, you dunce?

1. “Republicans had found that the DOJ and FBI left out Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign funding of the dossier, as well as the anti-Trump motivations of author and former British spy Christopher Steele, in its request for a warrant. Indeed, Republicans have pointed to this as proof that intelligence agencies abused surveillance powers.

2. The [Democrat] rebuttal added that the DOJ only made "narrow use" of information from Steele's sources and that in later FISA renewals the DOJ provided "additional information obtained through multiple independent sources" that backed up Steele's reporting. It challenged the Republican assertion that the FBI authorized payment to Steele, saying that it neglected that the payment was canceled.

3. The memo, however, did not directly challenge the Republican assertion that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe testified to the House Committee that they would not have sought the Page surveillance warrant had it not been for that infamous dossier.

4. The new memo also asserted that the dossier had been corroborated by multiple sources.

5. However, in June 2017 testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee, former FBI Director James Comey said the opposite -- that three months after the warrant on Page had been granted he still considered the dossier "unverified" and "salacious" when he briefed incoming President Trump in January 2017 at Trump Tower.

6. ….it seemed unlikely to mark an end to the ongoing fight over the FISA application and the role of that infamous dossier. Indeed, while the two parties clash over whether that dossier was a primary or secondary driver of the surveillance application, the newly declassified criminal referral for Christopher Steele from Senators Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said the FBI and DOJ relied "heavily" on the controversial and salacious document for the FISA application."

7. “….Republicans on the intel committee responded with rebuttals to the rebuttal, providing more evidence that this battle has legs. For instance, while the Democrats say that the court was given information about the political motivations of Steele, Republicans say that such a statement is "buried in a footnote" that obscures rather than clarifies his motives.

8. “The American people now clearly understand that the FBI used political dirt paid for by the Democratic Party to spy on an American citizen from the Republican Party," Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif. said in a statement.

9. "Furthermore, the FISA court was misled about Mr. Page’s past interactions with the FBI in which he helped build a case against Russian operatives in America who were brought to justice. It defies belief that the Department of Justice and FBI failed to provide information to a secret court that they had provided to an open federal court regarding their past interactions with Mr. Page," he said.

10. The White House called the rebuttal a "politically driven document" that fails to answer the concerns raised by the Republican memo.”

11. "As the Majority’s memorandum stated, the FISA judge was never informed that Hillary Clinton and the DNC funded the dossier that was a basis for the Department of Justice’s FISA application,"Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement.

13. "In addition, the [Democrat] memo fails to even address the fact that the Deputy FBI Director told the Committee that had it not been for the dossier, no surveillance order would have been sought,"she added.

14. Democrats have claimed that the original Republican memo was an effort to attack FBI Director Robert Mueller’s investigation into alleged Russian interference in 2016. Trump had previously said that the memo "totally vindicates" him in the investigation.” Dems' rebuttal to GOP FISA memo is released; Trump deems it a 'bust'
I got only as far as the first item on your rightard list to see, as always is the case with you — you're completely full of shit...

The FBI and Department of Justice officials did not "abuse" the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) process,” The document in the link below shows that the DOJ “cited multiple sources to support the case for surveilling Page” and “made only narrow use” of information from Steele. It maintains that the court knew Steele was hired to conduct political opposition research.

https://democrats-intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/redacted_minority_memo_2.24.18.pdf

You excel at ignoring the facts. The FBI has admitted that they had informants in regarding the Trump campaign. Clapper admitted that Trump was spied upon.

Get a life!
LOLOL

A poster who lies through his keyboard, tell me to get a life. :lmao:

What delicious irony.

Moron....

FACT CHECK: No, Clapper Has Not 'Admitted That There Was Spying' On Trump Campaign

Here's where Clapper comes in. What he has said in several interviews this week is that there are strictures on the way the FBI can use confidential informants. Other former national security officials tell NPR that sending an intermediary like Halper is a less aggressive way for FBI to try to learn from subjects in an investigation. That way, the bureau doesn't have to send special agents themselves who might flash their badges and let the people involved know the FBI was interested.​

What Clapper actually said...

"They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like ... what the Russians were doing," Clapper said on The View. "Trying to understand, 'Were the Russians infiltrating? Trying to gain access? Trying to gain leverage or influence?' Which is what they do."

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

Well now you’re blithering. Your posts have ceased to make any logical sense at all.

Don’t bother posting another string of lies and half truths and expect me to refute them. The Nunes Memo has been completely discredited.

The Steele dossier hadn’t been verified when Comey originally testified in February 2017, but the FBI only received it in Novembermof 2016. Since that time much of it has been verified. More importantly, nothing that Steele reported has been proven to be false. Not one item.

Furthermore, Nunes has no idea what was in the FISA Warrant application because he’s never seen it.

The judge WAS told that the material from the dossier came from “opposition research”. One can assume that the judge is smart enough to understand who it was that opposed Trump.

Last but not least, just because smart people recognize that Trump is an amoral conman with neither the intellect or the temperament to run the country, doesn’t mean that they are lying about him. It means that, unlike you, they consider a pathological liar, who has a revolving door for employee turnover, a poor choice as the leader of the free world. That doesn’t mean we are haters. It’s means we’re not being fooled.

Oscar Wilde says that “Quotation is a serviceble substitute for wit”. It can be, if you quote from those who are intelligent, honest and moral. In your case, you quote from those who are dishonest and amoral and are prepared to support a pathological liar and narcissist as President.

You’re not even smart enough to pick quotes that are true. Or insults that relate to the person you’re insulting.

Bread crumbs???

Shiny pebbles????

Well now you’re blithering. Your posts have ceased to make any logical sense at all.

Don’t bother posting another string of lies and half truths and expect me to refute them. The Nunes Memo has been completely discredited.

The Steele dossier hadn’t been verified when Comey originally testified in February 2017, but the FBI only received it in Novembermof 2016. Since that time much of it has been verified. More importantly, nothing that Steele reported has been proven to be false. Not one item.

Furthermore, Nunes has no idea what was in the FISA Warrant application because he’s never seen it.

The judge WAS told that the material from the dossier came from “opposition research”. One can assume that the judge is smart enough to understand who it was that opposed Trump.

Last but not least, just because smart people recognize that Trump is an amoral conman with neither the intellect or the temperament to run the country, doesn’t mean that they are lying about him. It means that, unlike you, they consider a pathological liar, who has a revolving door for employee turnover, a poor choice as the leader of the free world. That doesn’t mean we are haters. It’s means we’re not being fooled.

Oscar Wilde says that “Quotation is a serviceble substitute for wit”. It can be, if you quote from those who are intelligent, honest and moral. In your case, you quote from those who are dishonest and amoral and are prepared to support a pathological liar and narcissist as President.

You’re not even smart enough to pick quotes that are true. Or insults that relate to the person you’re insulting.

"Don’t bother posting another string of lies and half truths and expect me to refute them. The Nunes Memo has been completely discredited."

Of course I don't expect you to refute ANY of either posts.....they're true, as you just proved.

On the bright side, you haven't been 'discredited' either.....everyone knows what an airhead you are.

10. Shovel ready jobs.

I called your bluff again, and, as is the case with Leftists, you left your foot in your mouth.

I've noticed that you alternate between bafflement and falsification, leaving an observer with the impression of one on a bungee cord.

1) Oceans did begin to slow

But according to republicans its caused by dirt on sea floor and rocks.

2) "if you like your plan.." Its an over-simplification. Obamacare doesn't guarantee that everything stays the same, but your employer and insurance company were previously able to modify your coverage, and they still are.

3) $2500 savings was prior to health industry lobbyists coming in. This savings was made under the assumption that the public option would exist.

4) good job? It had nothing to do with Libya. Read the context.

5) republican congress cut embassy funding for security

6) The Barbary pirates

7) jobs not coming back? Always: outsourcing and automation (horse & buggy workers were pissed at the automobile)

8) "hands up dont shoot" was from protesters

9) IRS targeted all groups

10) Shovel ready? didnt work because of this

11) no travel ban

12) Obama said we need to stop acting as if we live in political silos. AKA function over form.

13) Trump said we shouldnt have red lines

14) 87 percent removed

15) transparent? data.gov, usaspending.gov, smallbusiness.data.gov, opencatalog.darpa.mil, calc.gsa.gov

16) Iran agreed to nuclear ban. Now with Trump they can make their weapon.

17) he White House communicated with the CIA, the FBI, and Congress about foreign intervention in our election. Yes. That is how the system is supposed to work.

18) oh no, Iran got their own money. panic!

19) Horowitz report says no bias

20) abortions would be 15 percent higher without planned parenthood

Get a life!
LOLOL

What delicious irony.

Moron....

FACT CHECK: No, Clapper Has Not 'Admitted That There Was Spying' On Trump Campaign

Here's where Clapper comes in. What he has said in several interviews this week is that there are strictures on the way the FBI can use confidential informants. Other former national security officials tell NPR that sending an intermediary like Halper is a less aggressive way for FBI to try to learn from subjects in an investigation. That way, the bureau doesn't have to send special agents themselves who might flash their badges and let the people involved know the FBI was interested.​

"They were spying on — a term I don't particularly like ... what the Russians were doing," Clapper said on The View. "Trying to understand, 'Were the Russians infiltrating? Trying to gain access? Trying to gain leverage or influence?' Which is what they do."
...and you use NPR (a fucking liberal radio station) to "fact check". What a joke!

They were doing it from within the Trump campaign and without the knowledge of the Trump campaign. Don't be so arrogant as to tell me they weren't capturing both sides of any conversations that may have taken place.

I have some lakefront property in the Mojave Desert to sell you.

What an idiot you are.

It really takes very little reading here to realize that liberals on this board are full of shit. You morons give the fake news media a bad name.

Get a life!
LOLOL

What delicious irony.

Moron....

...and you use NPR (a fucking liberal radio station) to "fact check". What a joke!

They were doing it from within the Trump campaign and without the knowledge of the Trump campaign. Don't be so arrogant as to tell me they weren't capturing both sides of any conversations that may have taken place.

What an idiot you are.

What evidence has been produced that they were doing anything “within the campaign”, other than the tweets of the lying clown in the White House? Not one piece of evidence. Just the tweets of a liar and a conman.

You Trumpanzees sure get angry defending a man who lies to you, who is destroying your future and that of your country for his own personal gain, and who is shaming your country before the entire world.

Get a life!
LOLOL

What delicious irony.

Moron....

What an idiot you are.
"Liberal station?" It's publicly funded. Liberals and conservatives contribute.

Good luck proving these companies are all Liberal....

NPR & PBS 2016 Corporate deep state sponsors & donors & underwriters list

As far as Trump being spied on -- I'm telling you what Clapper actually said. Not what you imagine he said. They were spying on Russians to determine what "the Russians were doing."

10. Shovel ready jobs.

1) Oceans did begin to slow

But according to republicans its caused by dirt on sea floor and rocks.

2) "if you like your plan.." Its an over-simplification. Obamacare doesn't guarantee that everything stays the same, but your employer and insurance company were previously able to modify your coverage, and they still are.

3) $2500 savings was prior to health industry lobbyists coming in. This savings was made under the assumption that the public option would exist.

4) good job? It had nothing to do with Libya. Read the context.

5) republican congress cut embassy funding for security

6) The Barbary pirates

7) jobs not coming back? Always: outsourcing and automation (horse & buggy workers were pissed at the automobile)

8) "hands up dont shoot" was from protesters

9) IRS targeted all groups

10) Shovel ready? didnt work because of this

11) no travel ban

12) Obama said we need to stop acting as if we live in political silos. AKA function over form.

13) Trump said we shouldnt have red lines

14) 87 percent removed

15) transparent? data.gov, usaspending.gov, smallbusiness.data.gov, opencatalog.darpa.mil, calc.gsa.gov

16) Iran agreed to nuclear ban. Now with Trump they can make their weapon.

17) he White House communicated with the CIA, the FBI, and Congress about foreign intervention in our election. Yes. That is how the system is supposed to work.

18) oh no, Iran got their own money. panic!

19) Horowitz report says no bias

20) abortions would be 15 percent higher without planned parenthood

What a nonsense attempt to shield your lord and master.

Try getting that Obama boot-polish off your tongue....I suggest sulfuric acid.

Get a life!
LOLOL

What delicious irony.

Moron....

What an idiot you are.

What evidence has been produced that they were doing anything “within the campaign”, other than the tweets of the lying clown in the White House? Not one piece of evidence. Just the tweets of a liar and a conman.

You Trumpanzees sure get angry defending a man who lies to you, who is destroying your future and that of your country for his own personal gain, and who is shaming your country before the entire world.

"....Evelyn Farkas was essentially part of a disinformation campaign with Obama insiders spreading a fake DNC constructed story using false information. However, in addition to pushing the false Trump Russian conspiracy narrative, Farkas has knowledge of the outcome of the original pushing of the narrative leading to actual surveillance of the Trump team.

This bolsters the information already presented by Devin Nunes that an entirely separate network of surveillance, unrelated to the Russian conspiracy story, was directly targeting the candidacy of Trump and the post-election surveillance of the President Elect Trump-transition team."
UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

Isn't this fun?

Forum List

Back