Proof Biden ignores the Constitution.

All you have to do is read this in its entirety. Whining about the source won’t work here. If you disagree prove anything in the article wrong with credible links.

This documents several actions that prove he ignores the Constitution.

Proof Trump ignores the constitution.

YOu just provided proof demofks are merely stupid. Nothing trump in there.
Go 7 minutes in

7 minutes in Trump lawyer argues President Trump can murder his political adversaries. Unconstitutional

Dictator One Day. That’s how it starts. (and trump supporters seem okay with it)

As president you have to have immunity from crimes

Trump talks of jailing journalists and them getting raped in prison

Trump said bring in the troops and shoot protesters in the legs

No 5th amendment. If you rob a store you will be shot leaving the store

Trump supporters saying this country needs a dictator

Stop framing your love of Trump as patriotic.

YOu just provided proof demofks are merely stupid. Nothing trump in there.
You didn't watch it all the way through. So I took notes

Trump lawyer argues President Trump can murder his political adversaries. Unconstitutional

Dictator One Day. That’s how it starts. (and trump supporters seem okay with it) Unconstitutional

As president you have to have immunity from crimes. Unconstitutional

Trump talks of jailing journalists and them getting raped in prison. Unconstitutional

Trump said bring in the troops and shoot protesters in the legs. Unconstitutional

No 5th amendment. If you rob a store you will be shot leaving the store. Unconstitutional

Trump supporters saying this country needs a dictator. Unconstitutional and unAmerican.

Stop framing your love of Trump as patriotic.

You didn't watch it all the way through. So I took notes
Yeah I watched enough. I'm not doing your work for you. You give the time stamps and I'll be happy to listen. I'm not listening to creepy again.

Dictator One Day. That’s how it starts. (and trump supporters seem okay with it)
he was already president and that didn't happen. If it actually did, he'd still be in office. Your TDS acting up again?

200w.gif
You just proved my point moon glow lol

Trump talks of jailing journalists and them getting raped in prison. Unconstitutional

Trump said bring in the troops and shoot protesters in the legs. Unconstitutional
no receipts for these statements. Anyday TDSer.

nope. hearsay. Not the lawyer saying anything. oops
And it wasn't Trump who admitted he suggested shooting protesters in the legs.

Former Pentagon chief Esper says Trump asked about shooting protesters​

Putin supporters don't believe what the Russian Pentagon Chief says either.

And it wasn't Trump who admitted he suggested shooting protesters in the legs.

Former Pentagon chief Esper says Trump asked about shooting protesters​

Putin supporters don't believe what the Russian Pentagon Chief says either.
more hearsay. it isn't evidence of anything. sorry!! you should learn the hearsay law.

Gone crazy, there is no rational thought allowed this election cycle. Think... or we will all suffer.

Gone crazy, there is no rational thought allowed this election cycle. Think... or we will all suffer.
It's crazy to hear Republicans talk about the constitution and hear them say they are more American than we are when they want a dictator, who thinks he should be above the law, and who can lock up the press so they get raped in jail, and who thinks it's okay to shoot shoplifters as they run from your store.

If that's not what you are referring to, then you have gone crazy.

And hey, my brother and nephew have gone crazy too. They are rich but can't stand affirmative action and student loan forgiveness. So they've gone full nazi. Now I know how Hitler did it. or how Putin does it

It's crazy to hear Republicans talk about the constitution and hear them say they are more American than we are when they want a dictator, who thinks he should be above the law, and who can lock up the press so they get raped in jail, and who thinks it's okay to shoot shoplifters as they run from your store.

If that's not what you are referring to, then you have gone crazy.

And hey, my brother and nephew have gone crazy too. They are rich but can't stand affirmative action and student loan forgiveness. So they've gone full nazi. Now I know how Hitler did it. or how Putin does it
The guy they supports wants to terminate the Constitution when it gets in his way

The guy they supports wants to terminate the Constitution when it gets in his way

I love it when Republicans lie and say abortion is settled. Then the next day they ask if a fetus is a living thing. You know what they are getting at right? They want to protect the fetus with the constitution. The fetus is a living American with constitutional rights.

I hear Trump say it. Hearsay.
then why not post the link with Trump saying it rather than someone saying he said it? That's hearsay. Until you post what you think you heard, is bullshit. How about I say I heard creepy say he took money from his son and foreign governments. That mean it happened? hahahhahahahahahaha go fk yourself.

then why not post the link with Trump saying it rather than someone saying he said it? That's hearsay. Until you post what you think you heard, is bullshit. How about I say I heard creepy say he took money from his son and foreign governments. That mean it happened? hahahhahahahahahaha go fk yourself.
Trump said he would be a dictator on day one. If you believe he will only be one on day one only, you're an idiot. He's a liar and you believe him. Nuff said right?

And he said we should shoot shoplifters who are running away. Unconstitutional.

Remember he said rough up people you have cuffed when putting them in the back of cop cars?

You clearly didn't watch the video. Trump said several anti constitutional things. Lock up the press so they get raped in prison?

It's not all hearsay. But I believe that stuff too. You idiots think everyone but Trump is lying. You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back